• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deleted

That's an interesting hypothesis, but I think if you look at it historically, the cost of a hand job has actually stayed current with the rate of inflation, and not increased over time

Screenshot_20210609-134823.png

In the absence of any context from the OP's deleted post, this is a hilarious response :ROFLMAO:

Have consumables such as lube been factored in?

Handjobs have actually gotten cheaper if its a self administered application.

The alternative of getting a "service provider" will cost way more in flowers, dinner and bullshit due to the inflationary pressures on those prerequisites to receiving service.

An opposable thumb was Gods gift to man after Eve fucked things up.

Handjobs have actually gotten cheaper if its a self administered application.

The alternative of getting a "service provider" will cost way more in flowers, dinner and bullshit due to the inflationary pressures on those prerequisites to receiving service.

An opposable thumb was Gods gift to man after Eve fucked things up.
OP’s only guideline was that it was to be given by a “service provider”. I thought about recommending he use “the stranger” technique to keep costs down.
The stranger

But the cost of masturbation (blindness) has actually gone down over time. :)

Why aren't HIPPA rules evoked in more of these happy ending/massage type encounters?
Fuck yeah. Why not. It worked for abortion - Roe vs Wade’s main argument was that anything you could convince a doctor to do instantly became beyond legal scrutiny.

I really hold a grudge against my parents for having me circumcised. My body my choice.

I'll get glasses.
Imam: In Islam, women are kept at home. They cook and raise children, and if they are out of line in the slightest you beat them.

American Male from 2021: You don’t say! Do I sign somewhere?

This is how western society ranks my friends.

I bethcha a dollar, they were being really naughty and shooting guns. We just didn't get to see it.

Nah! He is one of those hyper sensitive autistics that goes spastic at unexpected or loud noises as well he fears sunlight which means he is a vampire....

1623442410123.png

or maybe Jack Dorsey gave him a facial.

• Haha
Reactions: Boon20 and ...
Nah! He is one of those hyper sensitive autistics that goes spastic at unexpected or loud noises as well he fears sunlight which means he is a vampire....

View attachment 7645134

or maybe Jack Dorsey gave him a facial.
every morning the reptilian zuckerberg must paint his face on to blend in with the human race.

Reactions: MCSO1357