• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta Airlines bans "emotional support" animals

How about if we just agree to let your emotional support 300 deal with short term (range) issues, and my Grendel to deal with long term (range) issues? Reasonable people reach reasonable compromises. And we can still sit together on the plane and bitch about the rest of the emotionally handicapped passengers.
Did you really say to use your Grendel for long range🤣🤣🤣

Did you really say to use your Grendel for long range🤣🤣🤣

Longer than 300, to be sure. "Long" is relative to the audience, I understand. I mean, we can compare manhood. You'll quickly see what I mean, when I pull out my 300 Blackout.

My mom provides exhibit A. To pre-empt some of you who might think my mother "might be the problem"... she's been the American Airlines Flight Attendant of the year a half dozen times, is a trainer for the company, and was inducted into the company hall of fame which is kinda of a big deal. That said:

View attachment 7523049
Wait wait wait.. "Seeing eye goose"??

This sounds good

How about if we just agree to let your emotional support 300 deal with short term (range) issues, and my Grendel to deal with long term (range) issues? Reasonable people reach reasonable compromises. And we can still sit together on the plane and bitch about the rest of the emotionally handicapped passengers.
Deal. People helping people

I just want to know what the fuck does me sitting in first class eating an almond have to do with the dip shit at the back of the plane with a peanut allergy ?

Why do I have to be warned or restricted from eating nuts, I don't have an issue and that guy is 32 rows behind me, fuck his allergy.