• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta Stryker 1-10X28 and 3.5-21X44 reticle and Spec. details.

That's interesting. Wonder if the battery in the SupersetCA video was also weak?
Based on what I saw it really looked like it. Looked exactly like mine did from the factory

Nowhere near current. Will post a pic shortly

Reactions: Fret
The lighting, focus, windows, etc dont do it much justice but thats it agaisnt a very sunny south florida backdrop.

All i can say is i watched supersets vid which reflected my factory illumination. The second i threw in a new battery it doubled, if not tripled, the brightness

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 12.21.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 12.21.01 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 141
Reactions: PappyM3 and Fret
The lighting, focus, windows, etc dont do it much justice but thats it agaisnt a very sunny south florida backdrop.

All i can say is i watched supersets vid which reflected my factory illumination. The second i threw in a new battery it doubled, if not tripled, the brightness
OK thanks, but lets see it at 1x. I thought that was what you were talking about in the first place?

best i can do

Attachments

• IMG_2982.JPG
    IMG_2982.JPG
    305.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2980.JPG
    IMG_2980.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Fret
much brighter than the vudu 1-10x if that helps (i would say 2-3 "levels")

Any updates on the turrets? How solid are they? Are both exposed on the 1-10?

Still very disappointed that they are not locking.

Any updates on the turrets? How solid are they? Are both exposed on the 1-10?

Still very disappointed that they are not locking.
The turrets on the 1-10x28 Delta are both locking.

The elevation turret tracks like a charm. I did not check the tracking of the windage turret. Zero has not shifted. This scope is really growing on me. It does a lot of things well.

ILya

The turrets on the 1-10x28 Delta are both locking.

The elevation turret tracks like a charm. I did not check the tracking of the windage turret. Zero has not shifted. This scope is really growing on me. It does a lot of things well.

ILya

If they are both locking, then I am very interested. No ZS is still a bit of a bummer, but if they lock it should be OK. Who is carrying these now?

If they are both locking, then I am very interested. No ZS is still a bit of a bummer, but if they lock it should be OK. Who is carrying these now?

any longer term reviews on the 3.5-21 by 44? Ive looked through one but Im wary of buying when I could get a used scope like the 3-20 schmidt bender for a similar price that would hold its value better.

any longer term reviews on the 3.5-21 by 44? Ive looked through one but Im wary of buying when I could get a used scope like the 3-20 schmidt bender for a similar price that would hold its value better.
I've had mine for a while now, still playing and trying to figure out the role it fits best - gas gun, crossover, rimfire... The Stryker 3.5-21x44 is nice, but I would not put it in the same category as the 3-20 Schmidt, if you could get the Schmidt close to the price of the Stryker I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Schmidt. For me, the Stryker is more a competitor for the Leupold Mark 5 3.6-18x44, the Bushnell ET 3.5-21x50 and maybe the Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50.

I've had mine for a while now, still playing and trying to figure out the role it fits best - gas gun, crossover, rimfire... The Stryker 3.5-21x44 is nice, but I would not put it in the same category as the 3-20 Schmidt, if you could get the Schmidt close to the price of the Stryker I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Schmidt. For me, the Stryker is more a competitor for the Leupold Mark 5 3.6-18x44, the Bushnell ET 3.5-21x50 and maybe the Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50.
What are your initial thoughts?

I got to play with one for a bit recently, my assumptions I made about the reticle seem to be correct.
It's was somewhat usable on 3.5x bit could be better, and the cross in the tree are a bit naff.

The lack of numbers at every Mil mark made it seem more busy and difficult to use I felt.

In Australia they are $3000 aus dollars, the Schmidt 3-20 often goes for $3200/$3400. If a used delta Stryker came up I may be tempted.

Thanks

In Australia they are $3000 aus dollars, the Schmidt 3-20 often goes for $3200/$3400. If a used delta Stryker came up I may be tempted.

Thanks
If this scope is for PRS and you are at all fussy with reticles, I'd be prioritizing which reticle you like the best.

Going for a used PM2 I'd imagine most are the p4f which isn't great IMO.
I don't much like Deltas tree reticles but between my Stryker and PM2 the Delta is the better PRS scope due to having th more appropriate reticle.

Reactions: eveyoz
If this scope is for PRS and you are at all fussy with reticles, I'd be prioritizing which reticle you like the best.

I don't much like Deltas tree reticles but between my Stryker and PM2 the Delta is the better PRS scope due to having th more appropriate reticle.
I have 3 other p4f scopes on rifles so the consistency is a plus for me. Two polars and a pm2 hi power

Reactions: beetroot
I used to think so too, but honestly the P4F reticle is a very capable reticle, I think we underestimate our ability to figure out .2 mil references with a .5 mil reticle. The current preference are all the .2 and .25 mil reticles but I've never seen a .5 mil reticle stop a competent shooter for getting hits at distance...

What are your initial thoughts?

I got to play with one for a bit recently, my assumptions I made about the reticle seem to be correct.
It's was somewhat usable on 3.5x bit could be better, and the cross in the tree are a bit naff.

The lack of numbers at every Mil mark made it seem more busy and difficult to use I felt.
I love the package, great size and ergos. Optically, I expected more for the price, it's not bad by any means but I would say the T6Xi 3-18x56 I had next to it for initial testing bested it overall. So I'm going back and redoing the diopter and everything and see if maybe I messed something up the first time around. My big 35x and higher alpha review has been taking all my time, so Stryker got put on the back burner. I don't mind the tree reticle and all the + marks as much as I thought, certainly prefer + vs o (circles) almost any day... but that is personal preference.

I used to think so too, but honestly the P4F reticle is a very capable reticle, I think we underestimate our ability to figure out .2 mil references with a .5 mil reticle. The current preference are all the .2 and .25 mil reticles but I've never seen a .5 mil reticle stop a competent shooter for getting hits at distance...
The lack of any additional hashes within the first Mil and no numbers on the reticle is what kills it for me.

Maybe with practice it gets better, but trying to do hold overs with no regetence numbers is hard work.

Reactions: Glassaholic
I agree on the .5 mil reticles, I still love the vortex ebr2 reticle. It works great for me even at lower mag.

Does anybody happen to have any through scope pics of the 3.5-21?

Anyone have a link or can post the different reticle subtension info for the 3.5-21 model? I have looked on the website and others and can’t find it. Curious how thin/thick the reticle is.

Anyone have a link or can post the different reticle subtension info for the 3.5-21 model? I have looked on the website and others and can’t find it. Curious how thin/thick the reticle is.

Has the reticle pictures and subtensions.
It shows the main stadia lines as being .035mil thick.

With the small amount of time I played with it the reticle seems ok for visibility at 3.5x, it wasn't not visible like so scopes are but I was less impressed than I expected. The LRD-1T (in the 4.5-30) is pretty nicely visible at 4.5x so I had high hopes for the 3.5-21, but I guess that extra 1x less magnification makes a big difference.

Reactions: Chasing3