• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta

1-10 has parallax adjustment, very interesting scopes.

Mentions "wide angle" on the 1-10. 2000 euros. Mentions scope is quite heavy... hmmm, wonder what that means.

Oh no, they moved the windage zero indicator to above horizontal like the Leupold Mark 5 that not many are a fan of. I'm a dial elevation and hold wind guy so won't be a big deal for me but I know a lot were frustrated when Leupold introduced that feature. They mention 3.5x being good for clipon but most I know prefer 3x as max (for bottom magnification) for clipon use, I guess a YMMV situation. Still a pretty exciting scope especially coming from LOW. Price 1800 euros maybe 2000 euros they say.

Reactions: JDB55
Mentions "wide angle" on the 1-10. 2000 euros. Mentions scope is quite heavy... hmmm, wonder what that means.

Oh no, they moved the windage zero indicator to above horizontal like the Leupold Mark 5 that not many are a fan of. I'm a dial elevation and hold wind guy so won't be a big deal for me but I know a lot were frustrated when Leupold introduced that feature. They mention 3.5x being good for clipon but most I know prefer 3x as max (for bottom magnification) for clipon use, I guess a YMMV situation. Still a pretty exciting scope especially coming from LOW. Price 1800 euros maybe 2000 euros they say.
LOW makes the eotech vudu 1-10x28, which has wider FOV than the other 1-10 LPVO in the market. Unfortunately the fisheye on 1x is a deal breaker for me. It would be a very appealing product if they can make the image flatter and come up with an equally usable reticle as the eotech. IMO 3.5x low end on a "tactical" MPVO is too high, kinda defeats the purpose of being light weight in the first place, may as well just go with a 3-15x52 or 3-18x56 at this point.

Reactions: Glassaholic

Oh no, they moved the windage zero indicator to above horizontal like the Leupold Mark 5 that not many are a fan of. I'm a dial elevation and hold wind guy so won't be a big deal for me but I know a lot were frustrated when Leupold introduced that feature.

The way Delta have done the windage mark on the Stryker 4.5-30 is actually quite nice, unlike the Leupold the line goes the full way to the base of the turret so it is easy to line up, with the advantage of being able to easily see it over top the rings/mount.

I finally saw a Mark 5hd in the flesh the other day, the windage mark was pretty damn bad, the Stryker is nothing like that. Here are some pictures of it locked and unlocked.
20230308_153243.jpg20230308_153251.jpg

The way Delta have done the windage mark on the Stryker 4.5-30 is actually quite nice, unlike the Leupold the line goes the full way to the base of the turret so it is easy to line up, with the advantage of being able to easily see it over top the rings/mount.

I finally saw a Mark 5hd in the flesh the other day, the windage mark was pretty damn bad, the Stryker is nothing like that. Here are some pictures of it locked and unlocked.
View attachment 8091648View attachment 8091642
That’s good to know. Thanks for the pics