• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wisconsin Democrat Gov. Tony Evers’ Dept. of Public Instruction Told White People to Wear Wristbands as ‘Reminder of Your Privilege’

My Ukranian grandfather brought my white privilege with him to the US after surviving the German concentration camps. After busting his ass, raising 3 children, making a living and putting some money aside, he passed it on to my father. After HE did mainly the same thing, he passed that privilege on to me. Now I continue the same tradition and I can't tell you how easy life is with my 3rd generation white privilege.

I would however like to thank all those in this country who enjoy FREE SHIT while I bust my ass to give it to them......all thanks to my white privelege.

I used to say this about vegans. Now I can say it about white privilege apologizers.

In a group of people, how can you determine who is the person who apologizes for being white?

Don't worry, they will tell you.

Don't suffer from the mental illness of White guilt. Never did and never will. I live in a state that has a unbelievable high rate of mentally ill
whites who suffer from the dreaded white guilt privilege.
Weak fools ,one and all !
Of course most of those fools have never been around hood thugs .

Question.

Did this moron get elected?

Question.

Did this moron get elected?

That's an insult to morons. He was 'elected' in the same way Brandon was elected., using outside money and stuffing ballot boxes in 5 critical cities. Calls himself an educator, but the county sheriff claims he never taught anything in Tomah, Wi, but was in charge of the IT department. He's about as exciting as a dose of std. Called pencil-neck.

What's the point of white people wearing a white wristband to point out their supposed white privilege?

Like, isn't their whiteness evidence enough 🤣

GTFO here with that shit

Reactions: TACC