• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Democrats have always been parasites

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Ever heard the song, "Big Rock Candy Mountain"? Written in the 1890's and first sang in1928 it is basically an outline of life as envisioned by Democrats. The current mess they have made of America has been in the works for nearly 100 years.

It is literally a song about land where the worthless assholes of the earth receiving free public transportation, demanding climate change for their benefit, getting released from jail for their endless crimes, laying around all day on drugs and alcohol, fucking children and stealing from others while living the life of parasites. The deleted the verse on buggering children, another Democrat value is pedophilia.

In the closing verse, the song mentions "See you in the fall", which is a classic behavior of trade union scum for the last 120 years. When construction season ends, they all drive down to Florida and sit on unemployment and welfare for the winter. So the scumbag anthem has been around since the commies arrived in the late 1890's.

Lyrics:

One evening as the sun went down
And the jungle fire was burning
Down the track came a hobo hiking
And he said, "Boys, I'm not turning"

"I'm headed for a land that's far away
Besides the crystal fountains
So come with me, we'll go and see
The Big Rock Candy Mountains"
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains

There's a land that's fair and bright
Where the handouts grow on bushes
And you sleep out every night

Where the boxcars all are empty
And the sun shines every day
And the birds and the bees
And the cigarette trees

The lemonade springs
Where the bluebird sings

All the cops have wooden legs
And the bulldogs all have rubber teeth
And the hens lay soft-boiled eggs

The farmers' trees are full of fruit
And the barns are full of hay
Oh, I'm bound to go
Where there ain't no snow

Where the rain don't fall
The winds don't blow

You never change your socks
And the little streams of alcohol
Come trickling down the rocks

The brakemen have to tip their hats
And the railway bulls are blind
There's a lake of stew
And of whiskey too

You can paddle all around it
In a big canoe

The jails are made of tin
And you can walk right out again

As soon as you are in

There ain't no short-handled shovels
No axes, saws nor picks

I'm goin' to stay
Where you sleep all day

Where they hung the jerk
That invented work

I'll see you all this coming fall

Deleted verse:

The punk rolled up his big blue eyes
And said to the jocker,
"Sandy,I've hiked and hiked and wandered too,
But I ain't seen any candy.
I've hiked and hiked till my feet are sore
And I'll be damned if I hike any more
To be buggered sore like a hobo's whore
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains."

Reactions: quietmike
Relax Francis, that was a song embodying the Depression Era of out of work Americans travelling and riding the rails looking for work or just lost, trying to survive.

My grandmother fed many a 'hobo' on her back porch in the 30's that would tell my mom "I have a little girl at home about your age." and pat her on the head while they ate, the only connection to a real family somewhere that haunted him and pushed him on to try and find work.

Antebellum democrats used government to force people to pick their crops, and said blacks didn't really count as people so it was legal to kill them.
Modern democrats use government to pay for their health-care, welfare,and other freebies, and say unborn babies don't really count as people so it's legal to kill them.
Nothing has changed, democrats have ALWAYS tried to live at the expense of others.

Is a real song, the Beat Farmers did a version of it in the 1980's

Relax Francis, that was a song embodying the Depression Era of out of work Americans travelling and riding the rails looking for work or just lost, trying to survive.

My grandmother fed many a 'hobo' on her back porch in the 30's that would tell my mom "I have a little girl at home about your age." and pat her on the head while they ate, the only connection of a family somewhere that haunted him and pushed him to try and find work.

Written in the 1890's. Even the guy that wrote it says so. But you keep revising that history, eventually it will make sense.

Written in the 1890's. Even the guy that wrote it says so. But you keep revising that history, eventually it will make sense.
I'm not revising anything. I know when it was written, thats why I said 'embody' instead of written about. It came into it's own and is perfect for a Depression era movie like O Brother Where art Thou?

And the Republicans have been saints. Patriot act, is possibly the biggest infringement on Americans rights to ever take place. Spoiler alert...both parties hate your guts, and view you as a peasant.