• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DemoRat Policies Destroy American Culture

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
DemoRat policies were and are intentionally designed to undermine and destroy our American constitutional republic- so they can usher in their socio-fascistic 'utopia'...

Dems are nothing less than today's Nazis.

Exhibit A:

FsRgXtuWYAEK6Rn

The Nazi-cRats invented generational poverty to permanently enslave the poor onto a mental plantation called victimhood.

The Nazi-cRats destroyed the nuclear family so they could make government the "nanny".

The Nazi-cRats have perfected Race Baiting & Class Warfare to divide Americans.

The Nazi-cRats have turned academia, the corporate media, hollywood, and big tech against Americans & our Freedom of Speech.

The Nazi-cRats have weaponized government against us Americans so they the Nazi-cRats are protected from the justice system.

anti_chinese_communist_party_ccp_button-r85973c63e75f4651bc46fad14d7842c7_k94rf_307.jpg
Anti-Antifa logo.jpg
Anti-Nazis.png
AntiCheTShirt.png
AntiCommunismS&Hammer.jpg

Cancel culture is functionally identical to Jim Crow. If you aren't like us, we don't want to see or hear you, you're excluded.
When Nat Turner led a slave rebellion in 1831, by the end of that year, all but three slave states made it illegal to teach a slave to read or write.
Who run all of the failing inner city schools?
When you say white people should admit their privilege and understand it's unreasonable to expect minorities to be able to get an ID to vote, isn't that saying white people are superior, just in slicked up language?
Which killing of an unarmed African-American by police happened in a city run by Republicans?

Nothing has changed, modern democrats just have better publicists.

The left will tell you the lie is truth. Their whole existence and survival, relies on deception. It's all a grand facade, an illusion, hiding the horrible, scared, confused, hate-filled and ugly truth that is their motive. Never in my 55 years have I known a functional person, who was not institutionalized, or incarcerated, lie like Biden, Harris, Fauci, etc. The media knows they lie, but are happy to be part of the propaganda machine. If the left succeeds, the purges of the useful idiots will be massive. They'd better study how Hitler, Stalin and Mao purged the masses, even of supporters, leaving only the psychologically broken and weak to survive, as the oxen to turn the wheels of communism.

DemoRat policies were and are intentionally designed to undermine and destroy our American constitutional republic- so they can usher in their socio-fascistic 'utopia'...

Dems are nothing less than today's Nazis.

Exhibit A:

FsRgXtuWYAEK6Rn
Seems like drag queen story hour is really working well.

What average left leaning person doesn’t seem to realize is that they’re being held hostage from fear of accusation of bigotry. It’s the ace up the sleeve of every tiny group that hijacks their platform.

The middle of the road has relied upon the conservatives and libertarians amongst them to do the hard work of saying no to nonsense while they shrink away and avoid being called names.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Their supporters are stupid enough and gullible enough to support it. That's all that matters.

Reactions: camotoe
The Democrats have been working toward this point since right after the Great Depression.

It all starts with a private held central bank.

You'll never have any liberty, unless "we the people" control the money.

Reactions: 232593 and Mwalex
It all starts with a private held central bank.

Hey Erik.
Haven't seen you in a loong time. You were off the site for a very long time it seems. How you doing?
Still working for that Soup company?
I visit this site everyday...mainly for the rimfire stuff but once in awhile I see a "new post" that peaks my interest enough to comment. I may not comment on something every 16.2 minutes but I assure you, I am not a glowy or whatever the fuck you guys think I am because I've been a member for some time now and don't comment much.

again, I say repeal the 17th Amendment and we'll be on our way to taking this country back.