• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dennis Rodman says he's going to Russia to seek the release of that Griner guy

The Russians aren't going to be in much of a mood to hand convicted prisoners over without getting someone or something they want in return.

Of course since he's going to help some woke democrat I'm sure the US government won't be doing any pressing of charges for negotiating with foreign governments without approval like they would if it was some conservative Trump supporter...

Unlike his fan club in NK, I doubt the Russians have anything but disdain for him and his tattoos.

Dennis might not have noticed but we are pretty much in a hot proxy war with Russia right now, so maybe not the best time to go to Russia and let your freak flag fly, just saying...

Unlike his fan club in NK, I doubt the Russians have anything but disdain for him and his tattoos.
Or maybe through that relationship has already made moves. Kim and Putin are on good footing. As are Dennis and Kim

It would also embarrass the current white house if they worked with Rodman and not US Gov. Given her anti US rhetoric, in the grand scheme it might be an ideological win for Russia.

Definitely curious what happens.

I think duffle bags full of cash still work in Russia. He might have a chance.

Or maybe through that relationship has already made moves. Kim and Putin are on good footing. As are Dennis and Kim

It would also embarrass the current white house if they worked with Rodman and not US Gov. Given her anti US rhetoric, in the grand scheme it might be an ideological win for Russia.

Definitely curious what happens.

I think duffle bags full of cash still work in Russia. He might have a chance.

Being that the USA has banned Russia from using US$ in any significant way internationally, he'll probably need to bring a couple trunks of gold instead.
The good news is gold is on sale right now.

Russia already said they wanted Viktor Bout in exchange. They're not gonna just hand Griner over because Rodman likes to party. But I bet it'll be one helluva party.

Reactions: JR_77
The Russians aren't going to be in much of a mood to hand convicted prisoners over without getting someone or something they want in return.

Of course since he's going to help some woke democrat fellow black I'm sure the US government won't be doing any pressing of charges for negotiating with foreign governments without approval like they would if it was some conservative Trump supporter...

Dennis might not have noticed but we are pretty much in a hot proxy war with Russia right now, so maybe not the best time to go to Russia and let your freak flag fly, just saying...
I hope LeBron goes next. Maybe Russia can make up a freak show basketball team.

Being that the USA has banned Russia from using US$ in any significant way internationally, he'll probably need to bring a couple trunks of gold instead.
The good news is gold is on sale right now.
Well some hard US currency might help them in black market purchases.

NBA players could likely raise some big $$.

Also, Russia is a leading Gold Producer.

Russia already said they wanted Viktor Bout in exchange. They're not gonna just hand Griner over because Rodman likes to party. But I bet it'll be one helluva party.
Did they say they wanted him? Or was that who Brandon’s admin offered? I believe the latter.

yea that would be two pieces of trash trapped in russia that biden's state department will never get around to help not that anyone should bring them home let them rot and take every politician with them .

This sounds like a possible two-fer deal. I like it.

I hate to repeat myself, but again, I am siding with Russia on this one

Reactions: Pbgt
Not sure why this Griner situation is such a big deal.

We have thousands of people jailed in the US for equally trivial drug charges.

Why should Griner be released before the thousands of others currently being held in our own country for similar charges? Why should we extend this special privilege to Griner that regular citizens aren't afforded?

Not sure why this Griner situation is such a big deal.

We have thousands of people jailed in the US for equally trivial drug charges.

Why should Griner be released before the thousands of others currently being held in our own country for similar charges? Why should we extend this special privilege to Griner that regular citizens aren't afforded?

This right here!

Big bad bully Russians picking on poor innocent didn't do nothing.

Tell that to the tens of thousands in jail for similar stuff here in the good old USA

Where by the way... trying to fly into the country with weed products isn't something that we approve of either.

Dennis Rodman is a freak show with mental health issues, I don't think they will meet him with open arms, he may end up as a cell mate to his brother Brittney

I accidentally went to a Rodman house party in Newport Beach Ca. way back when.
Was just rollin with a few buddies and saw this huge ass party going on, stopped, and just walked in.
You know how it was 20 years ago or so.
Had no idea it was Rodmans party till we spotted him there in all his freak glory.
Fuck it, free booze and lotsa wimmin folk, we stayed for a bit.
Never spoke a word to him....I didn't care about him and doubt he cared who we were.

He's doing it to get publicity, he's so stoned out of his mind. You can't even get a normal conversation out of him! He was doing his volunteer hours at my facility after his last DUI... he is so drugged out all he could repeat was, "Love is love, love is love" over and over. Good luck to him, maybe I won't have to deal with him once he leaves

He's doing it to get publicity, he's so stoned out of his mind. You can't even get a normal conversation out of him! He was doing his volunteer hours at my facility after his last DUI... he is so drugged out all he could repeat was, "Love is love, love is love" over and over. Good luck to him, maybe I won't have to deal with him once he leaves
Someone else said they ran into him wandering on some beach and he told the guy and his girlfriend his job was to fuck white women. He had a plastic baggy full of cash and he told the guy to call him an Uber ride. Humanoid garbage. One can only imagine the ugly, twisted specimen he and Madonna would have produced.

Reactions: waveslayer
parrot hea.jpg

Wonder how much she was raking in as an employee at UMMC Ekaterinburg.

I am pretty certain Russians knew she was on weed for all the years she has been playing there, but come sanctions , her privilege card was revoked and it was just a question of when she hits the airport check , although considering the situation, one has to be specially dense to try lug around anything weed related in given circumstances when you are running from Dodge.

But maybe Discovery can now make a new episode of ''Banged up abroad'' it seems there are enough characters banged up in Russia for a couple of episodes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2022/07/28/marc-fogel-teacher-russia-prison/

I think someone from the Russian state department told him to stay out of this...
That, or his attorney's advice is that when (not if) you get pinched by the Russian 5-0 you are fucked and on your own..