• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Desantis vs Newsome Debate is fuck’n my brain right now..

Well shit, I better break out my checkbook and send my money to the republicants cuz they did one thing thirty years ago.
Needless to say that they did because they were about to get slaughtered in the next election
Don’t care why they did it, just glad that they did. The Republicans have their faults and are ill equipped to deal with the left the way the left needs to be dealt with, but despite all that I would much rather exist under their governance than the Democrats.

It’s unfortunate that it’s come to choosing between the least shitty if two turds. But it is what it is.

Reactions: TACC and Maggot
Don’t care why they did it, just glad that they did. The Republicans have their faults and are ill equipped to deal with the left the way the left needs to be dealt with, but despite all that I would much rather exist under their governance than the Democrats.

It’s unfortunate that it’s come to choosing between the least shitty if two turds. But it is what it is.
Washington himself warned us of a two party system. Natural tribalism would lead to the polarization we have now. A nation divided…

Reactions: Maggot
His ego wont let him bring strong men into his cabinet only women. Also almost everyone he endorsed the past two elections lost. Florida used to be the most expensive swing state in the country. Its solid red now including miami dade. Iys also the 3rd biggest. Id say its a pretty good litmus test. If Trump would humble himself a iota i would still consider voting for him but im sick of the circus honestly
Boy..
There's so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to start.
It's obvious you listen to Bommer Era cuckservative media like Fox but let's get something straight..

The Republican uniparty hates this populist MAGA uprising, they (the RNC and republican leadership) knee capped every candidate that they see as a threat to their globalist agenda.
Funds were actually used to attack our own side in primaries, and even the general election!
The good news is people are waking up to this bullshit, it's the reason why the RNC is bank rupt. Fuck em anyway.

The Republican establishment is intentionally doing everything they can to make our grass roots candidates lose, they'd rather see Dems win and say " Told you so Trumps a loser".

Anywho let's get back to talking about little Higheel Ron's debate with Newsome.
He's a total establishment shill BTW, just look at who's funding his disaster of a campaign.. Enough said

Boy..
It's obvious you listen to Bommer Era cuckservative media like Fox but let's get something straight..

The Republican uniparty hates this populist MAGA uprising, they (the RNC and republican leadership) knee capped every candidate that they see as a threat to their globalist agenda.
Funds were actually used to attack our own side in primaries, and even the general election!
The good news is people are waking up to this bullshit, it's the reason why the RNC is bank rupt. Fuck em anyway.

The Republican establishment is intentionally doing everything they can to make our grass roots candidates lose, they'd rather see Dems win and say " Told you so Trumps a loser".

Anywho let's get back to talking about little Higheel Ron's debate with Newsome.
He's a total establishment shill BTW, just look at who's funding his disaster of a campaign.. Enough said
You couldnt be anymore wrong. And im not going to bother arguing with someone that idolizes Trump. I hate fox and anyone associated with them

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot and JIMB3AM
Boy..

To DeSantis’s credit he’s the only candidate that as governor is going on the offensive against the degenerates on the left. Not as awesome as the way the great Augusto Pinochet did it, but at least it’s something.