• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Desantis vs Newsome Debate is fuck’n my brain right now..

I'm guessing some/most don't know appraisers are employed by the banks for loans with real estate used as collateral.
Whether in house or not from my understanding.
Haven't heard of a homeowner under valuing their house yet.

R

It was done just like thousands of other business loans are done every year.
Go ahead and expound on how it could have been done differently.
Your TDS is showing
Of course they do. There are limits. Smart banks dont let that happen because if over done it can burn them. Neither of us know the insides of the case.

Is it a witch hunt to hurt him? likely, but not necessarily.

Keep worshiping your hero Your attitude is showing. Again.

Holy shit bro are you really this stupid??
Youve got me thinking the same about you. Is shit holy to you?

I cant speak for you as fortunately I dont see you around much, but as for DY, he hates all politicians and @wade2big 's statists, but worships Trump...he, Trump, sings a little different tune but at the end he's just one of the entitled named above,

I dont hate the man, I dont really care for him, but at this point in world history, he's insignificant. What's coming is coming and Donald isnt going to stop it.

I got my first impression of Caliman and that was of a stereotypical used car selling slime ball. Too many teeth, too slimy and tell you exactly what you want to here, no matter how far from the truth it may be.
Floriman, hayseed, I didn't get the slime ball impression, needs a little more time on the trigger.
I wouldn't vote for Caliman, if my balls were on fire and he had a bucket of water. Floriman I like, but not yet, needs some political battle skills also needs to be some follow up for whoever is elected next.....

Reactions: Caymanboy
Youve got me thinking the same about you. Is shit holy to you?

I cant speak for you as fortunately I dont see you around much, but as for DY, he hates all politicians and @wade2big 's statists, but worships Trump...he, Trump, sings a little different tune but at the end he's just one of the entitled named above,

I dont hate the man, I dont really care for him, but at this point in world history, he's insignificant. What's coming is coming and Donald isnt going to stop it.
You think that I worship Trump? Nothing could be further from the truth.
I've said it many times. Trump's role was to expose the swamp and he did a good job of it. But I will call out the bullshit thrown at him.
The number one slam on Trump is the people that he chose to head government offices. The fact is that the president doesn't get to put whoever he wants into those positions. He may say that he wants Barney Fife to head the ATF. Barney Fife has to be approved by the Senate. The same for the FBI, DHS, CIA, department of education and the rest. They are all approved by the Senate. As we all know Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan were in on the plan to screw Trump for exposing the swamp. Who do you think told Trump who they would approve of for those positions? Ask yourself one question. Why did the republicants give up on a senate seat to make Jeff sessions the attorney general? What did sessions do before even getting into office? He recused himself from all things Russia. If you have two brain cells that work. You can see that it was part of a big plan. The media (Pravda) attacked sessions because he was in a conference room with some Russian. Sessions turned over all things Russia to the FBI. Who was the head of the FBI? J Edgar Comey. The very guy that gave Hillary a pass on multiple felonies. How did he even have the authority to do so? Ohh wait, because the previous AG had a meeting with Slick Willy in his airplane to talk about their grandchildren? Now ask yourself what was the first thing that Comey does with his new power under the new president? He set up Gen Flynn. Why? Flynn knew too much and was not part of the swamp. Do you know when the Russia Trump collusion plan was hatched ? When Trump said that he was going to ask the Russians for Hillary's emails.
I'd tell you more but if your head has been up your ass or in the sand and haven't seen that much. It's a waste of time

You think that I worship Trump? Nothing could be further from the truth.
I've said it many times. Trump's role was to expose the swamp and he did a good job of it. But I will call out the bullshit thrown at him.
The number one slam on Trump is the people that he chose to head government offices. The fact is that the president doesn't get to put whoever he wants into those positions. He may say that he wants Barney Fife to head the ATF. Barney Fife has to be approved by the Senate. The same for the FBI, DHS, CIA, department of education and the rest. They are all approved by the Senate. As we all know Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan were in on the plan to screw Trump for exposing the swamp. Who do you think told Trump who they would approve of for those positions? Ask yourself one question. Why did the republicants give up on a senate seat to make Jeff sessions the attorney general? What did sessions do before even getting into office? He recused himself from all things Russia. If you have two brain cells that work. You can see that it was part of a big plan. The media (Pravda) attacked sessions because he was in a conference room with some Russian. Sessions turned over all things Russia to the FBI. Who was the head of the FBI? J Edgar Comey. The very guy that gave Hillary a pass on multiple felonies. How did he even have the authority to do so? Ohh wait, because the previous AG had a meeting with Slick Willy in his airplane to talk about their grandchildren? Now ask yourself what was the first thing that Comey does with his new power under the new president? He set up Gen Flynn. Why? Flynn knew too much and was not part of the swamp. Do you know when the Russia Trump collusion plan was hatched ? When Trump said that he was going to ask the Russians for Hillary's emails.
I'd tell you more but if your head has been up your ass or in the sand and haven't seen that much. It's a waste of time
TLDR so Ill just repeat one line I wrote that summarizes my position.

What's coming is coming and Donald isnt going to stop it.

And I'll add, they're (pretty much) all self serving crooks., some are much worse.

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
Good thought but I dont think America has suffered enough to give up cheap stuff from

China

given that the profit margin capital of the world is located in Cali (tech). and that's where dems hit the hardest. so there is decent truth to that POV. But I still think it's the better plan/path...beat the same drum and everyone will get bored then dems win. Gotta try - or at least mix it up a little.

You don't think there are bots or real ppl monitoring this exact statement? The dark web is doing everything you think is considered paranoid when searching good ol Google. I just came across a story (truth uncertain) that NASA and Google turned off their quantu computers recently to avoid a similar mishap (generally distorted views gaining way too much recognition)

Reactions: Maggot
I got my first impression of Caliman and that was of a stereotypical used car selling slime ball. Too many teeth, too slimy and tell you exactly what you want to here, no matter how far from the truth it may be.
Floriman, hayseed, I didn't get the slime ball impression, needs a little more time on the trigger.
I wouldn't vote for Caliman, if my balls were on fire and he had a bucket of water. Floriman I like, but not yet, needs some political battle skills also needs to be some follow up for whoever is elected next.....
Have you even looked at what he did to Florida? Dude laid waste to the dems, bitch slapped disney, grew the economy, put pedos on death row. The list of accomplishments reads like a conservative wet dream. Do the country a favor and at least look into it.

Have you even looked at what he did to Florida? Dude laid waste to the dems, bitch slapped disney, grew the economy, put pedos on death row. The list of accomplishments reads like a conservative wet dream. Do the country a favor and at least look into it.
And he was enabled by a Republicant controlled state legislature.
Did you see what the republicants did when Trump was in the white house and the republicants had both houses? Everything Trump did was by executive order which was thrown in the trash after the potato was installed. They passed zero legislation to turn the tide. Now ask yourself why they lost control of the house two years later and the senate soon after that? Not some bullshit propaganda. Really look into it. Ask yourself why did Paul Ryan retire? Ask yourself why the Chihuahua crew Jordan, Gowdy and a few others have accomplished Jack Shit?
Make a list of things that the republicants accomplished. I'm sure we'll all be entertained.

You used way too many words so I condensed it for you
So you're saying that youre a cunt?

What you really are is a little man who thinks he's 'special' and above being wrong. I have neither the time, nor energy to try to reason with that attitude.

So you're saying that youre a cunt?

What you really are is a little man who thinks he's 'special' and above being wrong. I have neither the time, nor energy to try to reason with that attitude.
Then you should not have engaged in the first place. Go find a safe place and pet a kitten. All that I get out of what you just wrote is " I don't like your attitude so I am going to take my ball and leave".

Reactions: JIMB3AM
And he was enabled by a Republicant controlled state legislature.
Did you see what the republicants did when Trump was in the white house and the republicants had both houses? Everything Trump did was by executive order which was thrown in the trash after the potato was installed. They passed zero legislation to turn the tide. Now ask yourself why they lost control of the house two years later and the senate soon after that? Not some bullshit propaganda. Really look into it. Ask yourself why did Paul Ryan retire? Ask yourself why the Chihuahua crew Jordan, Gowdy and a few others have accomplished Jack Shit?
Make a list of things that the republicants accomplished. I'm sure we'll all be entertained.
I agree 100%. And i admit trump was by far the best president in my lifetime but he is so divisive nobody will work with him. His ego wont let him bring strong men into his cabinet only women. Also almost everyone he endorsed the past two elections lost. Florida used to be the most expensive swing state in the country. Its solid red now including miami dade. Iys also the 3rd biggest. Id say its a pretty good litmus test. If Trump would humble himself a iota i would still consider voting for him but im sick of the circus honestly

Then you should not have engaged in the first place. Go find a safe place and pet a kitten. All that I get out of what you just wrote is " I don't like your attitude so I am going to take my ball and leave".
Youre correct, I shouldnt have engaged in the first place, knowing the likely outcome.

Step aside, my kitten needs some love..

I agree 100%. And i admit trump was by far the best president in my lifetime but he is so divisive nobody will work with him. His ego wont let him bring strong men into his cabinet only women. Also almost everyone he endorsed the past two elections lost. Florida used to be the most expensive swing state in the country. Its solid red now including miami dade. Iys also the 3rd biggest. Id say its a pretty good litmus test. If Trump would humble himself a iota i would still consider voting for him but im sick of the circus honestly
Exactly, he's contentious to the point of hurting himself. If he could just learn to shut mouth and govern, things would go a lot smoother. I dont think he has a real chance of the nomination, so Im looking at Ron. He's done a great job in Fla.

You are totally missing the point.
There's not a single difference between the two parties. We could give the republicants and super majority and they would not do a single thing to reduce the debt or stop the degradation of our rights.
Would they end the Patriot Act? Close the doors on the DHS, FBI, CIA, IRS? Fuck no.
Keep in believing. Vote harder. They will eventually get to serving the people. Probably not in the next hundred years but they may.

There's not a single difference between the two parties. We could give the republicants and super majority and they would not do a single thing to reduce the debt or stop the degradation of our rights.
Would they end the Patriot Act? Close the doors on the DHS, FBI, CIA, IRS? Fuck no.
Keep in believing. Vote harder. They will eventually get to serving the people. Probably not in the next hundred years but they may.
They prevented the 1994 AWB from being renewed back in 04.

Ok then whats your plan for action? Bitching on sh aint getn it done. If you believe its impossible to vote in people to make a change its time for you know what. When do we roll?

Dont get me wrong im pretty sure its rotten to the core. I just dont think its at a unsalvageable point yet. The cheating isnt that widespread as everyone makes it out to be.

Dont get me wrong im pretty sure its rotten to the core. I just dont think its at a unsalvageable point yet. The cheating isnt that widespread as everyone makes it out to be.
Cheating? The corruption is way deeper than that. The entire DOJ is corrupt. The justice branch is corrupt and the Pravda media is now a tool of those corrupt institutions.
We ain't voting our way out of this.

Cheating? The corruption is way deeper than that. The entire DOJ is corrupt. The justice branch is corrupt and the Pravda media is now a tool of those corrupt institutions.
All true but what then? What are we doing? There needs to be a plan aside from shitposting. I hear everyone saying the same stuff and i agree most is probably true but wtf is our course of action then? Nothing and kick the can down the road for our kids to deal with while tech grabs use even tighter by the balls? This is rhetorical because the real answer isnt something yo post online

Reactions: 232593
I probably shouldt engage' but ....Youre right. ;)

On the other hand, we're not fighting' our way out of it either. Human nature will prevent that.

I think the apocalypse is the 'Final Solution' and looms ever nearer.

All true but what then? What are we doing? There needs to be a plan aside from shitposting. I hear everyone saying the same stuff and i agree most is probably true but wtf is our course of action then? Nothing and kick the can down the road for our kids to deal with while tech grabs use even tighter by the balls? This is rhetorical because the real answer isnt something yo post online
If you havent, read this. Then you'll know the outcome.

biblehub.com › revelationRevelation: The Book of Revelation (The Apocalypse of John)

Revelation Revelation 1 Prologue ( Daniel 12:1–13) 1 This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon a come to pass. He made it known by sending

Reactions: rlsmith1
The most realistic answer, but not the quickest, is to start influencing local politics by getting the right people into office locally. When you can demonstrate successes it sticks with folks, especially when it effects them directly. Local politicians can move into state spots, influencing bigger policies, and so on. There’s too much old party clubs at the national level to get any revolutionary change through just a few cycles.

biblehub.com › revelationRevelation: The Book of Revelation (The Apocalypse of John)

Revelation Revelation 1 Prologue ( Daniel 12:1–13) 1 This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon a come to pass. He made it known by sending
YOU do realize that the majority of people on the hide have either fallen or never truly believed?!?!? Even the oaths taken under God didn’t mean much to many other than the pride they truly had to protect their country and families. With that said Maggot, you’re wasting your time pushing gospel and beliefs onto them. You don’t need to go to a room and play with kittens. You just need to pray for forgiveness for you and the ones that trouble you.

@DarnYankeeUSMC brother, take a break and push push… YOUR direction.

Love you guys, mean it…

Tequila times ……. Yeah right🥴

YOU do realize that the majority of people on the hide have ALL fallen or never truly believed?!?!? Even the oaths taken under God didn’t mean much (which is why God says don't make oaths) to many other than the pride they truly had to protect their country and families. With that said Maggot, you’re wasting your time pushing gospel (never a waste as the outcome isn't up to the messanger) and beliefs onto them (everyone else pushes their views....). You don’t need to go to a room and play with kittens. You just need to pray for forgiveness for you and the ones that trouble you.

Love you guys, mean it…

FIFY

YOU do realize that the majority of people on the hide have either fallen or never truly believed?!?!? Even the oaths taken under God didn’t mean much to many other than the pride they truly had to protect their country and families. With that said Maggot, you’re wasting your time pushing gospel and beliefs onto them. You don’t need to go to a room and play with kittens. You just need to pray for forgiveness for you and the ones that trouble you.

Love you guys, mean it…

First, I have absolute respect for all those who have paid for our freedom. From Washington on.

Not pushing anything, just information for consideration. My, or others salvation, is far above your paygrade so take it somewhere else.

Not pushing anything, just information for consideration.
Yes, you do… you respond to posts with God and religious statements more than anyone. Then get into arguments non stop for it. Am I wrong?

Yes, you do… you respond to posts with God and religious statements more than anyone. Then get into arguments non stop for it. Am I wrong?
Yep, your wrong.

I do post that because after 50+ years of study, thought, and research, it appears to me the truth lies there. Its simply info for consideration. If discussion is argumentation, then your right. Most seem to agree and enjoy the discussion.

If it offends you there is a simple solution.

1701559356931.png

Yep, your wrong.

I do post that because after 50+ years of study, thought, and research, it appears to me the truth lies there. Its simply info for consideration. If discussion is argumentation, then your right. Most seem to agree and enjoy the discussion.

If it offends you there is a simple solution.

View attachment 8286739
There you go assuming… I never said that I didn’t believe or not. I will mediate and I will attempt to be peaceful. I also will be direct and I am NOT wrong. You seem to be telling a lie at this point by your response and it’s NOT Christian like to be so prideful as you are.

There you go assuming… I never said that I didn’t believe or not. I will mediate and I will attempt to be peaceful. I also will be direct and I am NOT wrong. You seem to be telling a lie at this point by your response and it’s NOT Christian like to be so prideful as you are.
Youre deeply troubled.

I’m drunk yet aware
I was about to ask if your drinking, LOL.

Get some rest.

Maggot out.

BTW, concerning pride:

It would be the height of pride for one to deny having it. We all struggle with it.

We are not called to idly sit by and watch evil win. There have been plenty of times on this rock that probably looked like the end. We could be in those days but i still have a little fight left

• Love
They prevented the 1994 AWB from being renewed back in 04.
Well shit, I better break out my checkbook and send my money to the republicants cuz they did one thing thirty years ago.
Needless to say that they did because they were about to get slaughtered in the next election

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Never trust anyone who wants to control what you do every second of your life. We need more book depository buildings and grassy knolls.

Have a close small group of friends that are like minded. Be prepared to be very based. There's plenty of third world countries that people survive in every day.

Have a close small group of friends that are like minded. Be prepared to be very based. There's plenty of third world countries that people survive in every day.
Good to hear there’s brothers alike out there. Keep you small circle close and bedded. May be our only hope later!

We are not called to idly sit by and watch evil win. There have been plenty of times on this rock that probably looked like the end. We could be in those days but i still have a little fight left
I'm hooping for the best, preparing for and expecting the worst. This world and its BS are getting old ad tiresome.

Reactions: candyx