• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Desert Storm for Moon @ Crescent Customs

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
This one is for Moon at Crescent Customs, it's going on his competition gun. I put a heavy, heavy coat of a type of clear that I use that i'm hopeful will provide some great protection for painted stocks. My personal stock has the older clear that used to be used, and it's held up pretty well, however the new stuff is tougher. Moon doesn't baby his comp rifle. We'll see how it holds up after a few competitions.

Branden

Re: Desert Storm for Moon @ Crescent Customs

I am not a personal fan of the desert storm camo pattern, but you sure did a good job on making this one look nice and true to pattern. Keep up the good work. I enjoy seeing them.

I Love this pattern. Great job again bro.

Nice work, excellent match to the pattern. Very impressed, but to be honest, when I read the Desert Storm title, I was hoping to see some chocolate-chip goodness
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DCU not cookie desert storm, but looks great man! </div></div>

Thank you for the correction Knight. I've always just known this as Desert Storm as that's what it was called when I first learned to do it.

Thanks for the compliments folks.

Branden

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great job, im gonna have to hit you up next time i need something painted. </div></div>

Sounds good.

Thanks

Branden

Great work. Looking forward to an update after some matches to see how clear coat does protecting paint.