• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert Tech SRS-A1 Aluminum Picatiny Rails

So when you originally put this up I thought i counted 50+ on dudes saying they were in. I am hoping over half the original persons speaking for these rails didnt chickenshit this deal and have just not gotten back to you with a yes or no. If you could give it some more time I’d appreciate it. It would also be appreciated if someone changed their mind, to just let you know so an informed decision can be made on how to proceed.

I am hoping over half the original persons speaking for these rails didnt chickenshit this deal and have just not gotten back to you with a yes or no.
That's exactly what appears to have happened, and that's why I decided to handle it how I did... because people have a terrible habit of raising their hand when they have no intention of following through. There was over 50+ in the thread, but as I sit here today, we have 20 rails ordered. Total. Less than half. ... and those 20 rails are going to like 7 guys. lol

That's exactly what appears to have happened, and that's why I decided to handle it how I did... because people have a terrible habit of raising their hand when they have no intention of following through. There was over 50+ in the thread, but as I sit here today, we have 20 rails ordered. Total. Less than half. ... and those 20 rails are going to like 7 guys. lol
Greg I must have missed something. From the OP, it seemed like we were waiting on word to actually place an order (call internet etc).

From the OP:

“so please post in this thread for how many you will want and we'll get them activated on our shopping cart for purchase later when they are ready”

Greg I must have missed something. From the OP, it seemed like we were waiting on word to actually place an order (call internet etc).

From the OP:

“so please post in this thread for how many you will want and we'll get them activated on our shopping cart for purchase later when they are ready”

Ordered two, thank you.

Reactions: orkan
I'm still going to call you 9 times, no matter what... How's the weather there?

B8F27A66-E1E0-4D7F-80FE-3E17EDCC2517.gif

Making our way there slowly….

• Haha
Reactions: orkan
Maybe give it another week to catch all those hand raisers that said they were in. Perhaps we can internet shame them. :)

Other then that, I'm ok with the $60, screws included. :)

We're at 28...

Folks, we aren't getting to 50, unless someone knows something I don't? Everyone that ordered... are you good with $60 rails?

I'd be adding rails, maybe one would be replaced.... the other would be added so no screws for that one.

We've never provided screws with these rails. The screws you take out, get used again.

We are going to do a small run of our aluminum picatiny rails for the A1 handguard. I'd like to get an idea of the quantity we need to make, so please post in this thread for how many you will want and we'll get them activated on our shopping cart for purchase later when they are ready.

This is a special run, based on demand... so we will only make as many as we have committed buyers for. If you don't hop in this thread and indicate how many you want, don't expect to just be able to come buy "extras" later, because this rail is for the SRS-A1 handguard, which has long since been discontinued.

The rails:
lUWAcu5l.jpg

-----------

Will those rails every be available again?