• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desperately!Need some advice on a build gone wrong

Re: Need some advice on a build gone wrong

Call the better business bureau in the stores area. See if they can help. I would also call the local district attorneys office in the stores jurisdiction and see what they say. They may consider it larceny since they sent you the rifle and you sent it back as a defective product and now they are keeping it hostage.

I have already filed a complaint with both the better business bureau and the KY Attorney General's Office.
Now that he has revoked his "offer" to refund my money along with the release agreement I will sit down tomorrow and explain the process from start to finish in an effort to help other Hide members from having to deal with this.
For now
STAY CLEAR OF SUPERIOR TACTICAL SOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this thread out. This guy was in a similar situation and he called the state police and ATF and they helped him out

http://benchrest.com/showthread.php?5615...derson-KY/page2

I just did a google search and came up with other people who went through what your going through. I bet that's why he wants you to sign an agreement with him. Contact the local PD and DA's office right away to see if they will help. They may have other complaints on file

I saw this as well...only too late. Monday will be a day dealt with more attorneys and LEOs.
I have never been so disgusted by the actions of one individual.
Tomorrow the story will come out, I hope others are warned and many will see how this man and his company have taken complete advantage of me

i wish that there was good news to give, but as of now im still getting screwed. there has been an upside other than a lesson learned: some unbelieveable support from members here and other great gunsmiths and vendors. i have the utmost respect and sincere gratitude that have listened, commented and offered to help in this unfortunate situation and to try and
get me back shooting. when its all said and done i hope that i can return the favors.

Sounds to me like he needs a little publicity.
Post his name, business name, complete address, email and phone number.

There's another thread floating around on it.

"Superior Tactical Solutions" is the company.

If you google them, there is a history of this sort of unacceptable behavior.

did you catch this in one of the links posted?

"If anyone else has issues getting their stuff back from brad at superior tactical solutions. contact Lt. Isbill (270) 826-3312 of the kentucky state police henderon location. Good luck"