• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Detective Sledge Hammer vs sniper

Re: Detective Sledge Hammer vs sniper

Loved that show when it was on. Wish the reruns were aired.

i like his bumper sticker "i love violence"

I was like 8 when that show came out, I begged my dad for a nickel plated 44, and he said no! Sheesh!

Decided these were worth watching. They are pretty funny. Only part way into the first season so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Harvey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes! And Dori Doreau had me harder than normal for a teen! </div></div>

I know the feeling. When I was a teen ager, not getting laid, I would watch the Avengers, and Mrs. Peel was to die for.
In those fight scenes, she would really bend over and stretch.

In one episode, Sledge Hammer is asked if he wants to join a society that hurts people and he responds he is already a registered Republican.

Every show I watched growing up in the 80s was about fighting crime. Truck driver with a monkey fighting crime, Hollywood stuntman fighting crime, two cousins in Hazard county fighting crime, retired judge and an ex con fighting crime, the list is endless. But Sledge Hammer was one of my favorites. Check out these clips.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hwGLKDiTTY0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hwGLKDiTTY0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Loved that show when it was on. Wish the reruns were aired. </div></div>

You can find the complete series for about 25 dollars in Europe. I guess you can get it cheaper in the US.