• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Detroit...what shame....

Re: Detroit...what shame....

Why would any business have interest in Detroit? Move all businesses away from that cesspool.

Just finished the news video and have to say... WTF? I enjoy the denials "nope... wasn't me."

Only one phrase makes sense...

"douche-bags"

Happy to see they're the ".1%" to be fired today.

The blonde reporter was hot....for past 40 especially.

Nothing like smokin' a blunt and slamming a 40 of OE or Colt .45 on a break. No worries, there's always Obamanomics for them I suppose. 99 weeks of sit on your ass unemployment.

Yep......... Sounds about right. Welcome to Detroit SNAFU

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No worries, there's always Obamanomics for them I suppose. 99 weeks of sit on your ass unemployment. </div></div>You don't get unemployment if you are fired for wrongful conduct.

Besides, Michigan just ended the 99 weeks, dropped long-termers from the rolls and is going back to a 6 month maximum. Maybe that'll learn 'em... right after it also punishes the thirty-six cops laid-off in Lansing and all the teachers now out of a job in Detroit.

It's a no-brainer to bad-mouth the pot-smoking fools who work there - maybe easier than asking why managers who make six and seven-figure salaries choose to hire felons and drug addicts to begin with.

Just think they was building your cars and trucks too. Now you know why cars and trucks cost 30 to 50,000 dollars. They need to buy drugs and alcohol with the money.
You can't say you didn't know they were drunk and high on the job. Do drug screening. Pick a better location in America to build autos and defense equipment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No worries, there's always Obamanomics for them I suppose. 99 weeks of sit on your ass unemployment. </div></div>You don't get unemployment if you are fired for wrongful conduct.

Besides, Michigan just ended the 99 weeks, dropped long-termers from the rolls and is going back to a 6 month maximum. Maybe that'll learn 'em... right after it also punishes the thirty-six cops laid-off in Lansing and all the teachers now out of a job in Detroit.

It's a no-brainer to bad-mouth the pot-smoking fools who work there - maybe easier than asking why managers who make six and seven-figure salaries choose to hire felons and drug addicts to begin with. </div></div>

I concur, but aren't they Union? I bet if someone tracks these leeches, one or more will be on the UI rolls, TANF, SNAP, or a combo of the 3.

Unions are not all inherently bad just because they are unions, any more than all guns are bad simply because they are guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The blonde reporter was hot....for past 40 especially. </div></div>

Look, man. I'm all for live and let live and all that, but damn!
sick.gif

9TeJf.jpg

Wow - With unemployment what is today I guess it's easy to get a decent job in Detroit.

Some great investigative journalism here... I've got a crazy idea, why don't we let the company decide who is fit to work on premises instead of some dolt from Fox News "Problem Solvers"? Is it that hard to believe that a welder is capable of safely and efficiently performing his duties at work after smoking a blunt with a few of his buddies in the parking lot?