• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up DFW Area Shooters

Re: DFW Area Shooters

Memorial Day Weekend Shoot
May 28th thru May 30th
Arnold Ranch Crockett Texas

We will be having another weekend shoot. Most everything will be the same as last time except there wont be a coyote hunt. We will get in a full day of steel targets out past 1000 yards. We should have an elevated platform trailer being brought by Jay Ruby of North Texas Rifle Precision. This will let us get out well past 1000 yards. I know everyone had a good time and learned a lot last time. I have a few beds still open in the camp house but anyone who would like to come is welcome. After the camp house is full, it will be up to you for your sleeping quarters. Last shoot we had a couple of groups in travel trailers. Anyone wanting to bring travel trailer, RV or tent is welcome. There is also a couple of motels in town (about 15 -20 minutes away). If you have a cot or air mattress, we can throw down in the other rooms of the camp house. Im not limiting the number of shooters, just don’t have but about 8 beds.
We will meet up on Friday afternoon/evening and have some dinner and a camp fire. Saturday morning breakfast and then get to shooting. As we did last time, we will have 2 shooting positions. We will shoot from the first line in the morning then move to the second after lunch. We will have lunch for everyone and then Saturday night we will have a throw down dinner and another camp fire with opportunity to hear all the bullshit stories about why you missed the 1000 yard targets. Sunday morning we will have breakfast and the opportunity to shoot for a while. We will clean up camp and go home.
The cost will be the same as last time, $65 per person for all your food. I will also provide bottled water. Last time everyone brought their own favorite beer so we will do that again. It will be well worth your $65 for the good food, shooting and atmosphere.
I need to know how many people are coming confirmed 2 weeks before the shoot. I will need everyone paid the week before the shoot. The beds will be a first come first served basis and I will let you know as soon as you request a bed if there is one open or not.
Rules, driving directions and other info will follow.
Contact me by email: [email protected] or PM on the Hide spervis
Thanks,
Stacy Pervis