• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did you know that your 'Cisgendered'?

I would also tell those nut jobs "I am cis-limbered... born with arms and legs, but I identify as an amputee now give me my disability check. I am a woman, so give me my Small Business Admin woman-owned loan, and when I murder someone I am going to female prison housing. Every institution is based on male/female, even our tools that have male and female ends when one inserts into the other. Insert a dick into your mouth and get lost."

I would also tell those nut jobs "I am cis-limbered... born with arms and legs, but I identify as an amputee now give me my disability check. I am a woman, so give me my Small Business Admin woman-owned loan, and when I murder someone I am going to female prison housing. Every institution is based on male/female, even our tools that have male and female ends when one inserts into the other. Insert a dick into your mouth and get lost."
I identify as God so they should fall on their knees and worship me...and dont forget the 10% tithe.

the sickest part is the mom pushing a boy to be a girl because she wants somebody to dress up.

• Angry
Reactions: Maggot
This is a disease.

--------------------------------------

Cisgender - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cisgender

Cisgender (sometimes cissexual, or shortened to cis) describes a person whose gender identity matches their sex assigned at birth. ... The word cisgender is the ...
Opposite (semantics) · ‎Womyn-born womyn · ‎Whipping Girl · ‎Endosex

-------------------------------------------

Virginia Tech professor apologizes for being White ... - Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com › virginia-tech-professor-apolo...

10 hours ago — A professor at Virginia Tech University issued a syllabus apologizing to students of color for being a White, straight cisgendered female.
E60436F0-0913-46E2-9F5C-8A1E373B6655.gif

funny thing is these dumb fucks were this brain damaged before getting the death stab, can you imagine how bad they will get now?

• Haha
I went to boarding school with a guy that at 13, was definitely feminine, and made no secret of it.
He was funny as fuck and a nice guy, so we protected him from the bullying.
Unfortunately, the teachers were fuckheads, and openly discriminated against him.
They were rough years for him.
We've always kept in touch, he is now a fully transitioned female, and couldn't be happier.
I always remember him telling one of the class thugs that it wasn't his fault he was born a boy.
It's always stayed with me, how horrible it must be, to be in a body that feels wrong.
Though what's worse must be being deceived or conditioned to believe you are the opposite sex, because your mum or dad have decided for you.