• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Reactions: 10ring'r
No refunds...

Walking away from your job is a very hard thing to do. It got close here. My boss actually said he looked into it and he could mandate that all employees would have to take the jab. I said if that happened I would have to really think if I wanted to continue to work here. He never forced the jab but they really pushed it.

Reactions: BScore
Walking away from your job is a very hard thing to do. It got close here. My boss actually said he looked into it and he could mandate that all employees would have to take the jab. I said if that happened I would have to really think if I wanted to continue to work here. He never forced the jab but they really pushed it.
Only 3 of us, out of around 700, said no until the end and got fired. Hard to do without a “ride or die” life partner though.

Wonder if this dude was mandated to get the vax and than got let go…..

Im guessing he had to get the shot to care for his family.

How did that work out?

Was just going to post this too.

Article states he had a heart attack back in 2019. Super sad.

I know all too well. It was mandated at my employer of nearly 18 years. I was discriminated against because of my choice, but because the company agreed with the vax mandate, my concerns weren't valid. Thankfully, the Supreme Court stepped in and stopped the Executive Order mandate. I was close to being terminated because I chose not to get it. It would have ruined me financially because of how many large corporations also had the mandate at the time. In my career field, large corporations is where I would need to work. I would have lost my house. I'm single and live alone, so there's no second income to live off of. I made peace with myself, that no matter what, I wasn't injecting unknown shit into my body because some .gov bureaucrat said so. I have other skills and could easily find a job. Lower payscale, but I could survive.

I know all too well. It was mandated at my employer of nearly 18 years. I was discriminated against because of my choice, but because the company agreed with the vax mandate, my concerns weren't valid. Thankfully, the Supreme Court stepped in and stopped the Executive Order mandate. I was close to being terminated because I chose not to get it. It would have ruined me financially because of how many large corporations also had the mandate at the time. In my career field, large corporations is where I would need to work. I would have lost my house. I'm single and live alone, so there's no second income to live off of. I made peace with myself, that no matter what, I wasn't injecting unknown shit into my body because some .gov bureaucrat said so. I have other skills and could easily find a job. Lower payscale, but I could survive.
My wife walked from a job paying $150k a year to one that paid $50k a year after we decided there was no way any of us in the family were going to sacrifice our lives to keep our jobs. It was the correct choice. Luckily for us, the owner of my company also was against the mandates - so at least my job was secure. But yeah, we notice the $100k a year “hit” to our lifestyle. But hey! At least we have our lives still!

Cardiologists Confirm Covid Shots Caused Sudden Heart Attack in ‘Healthy’ 29-Year-Old​

Screenshot_20221102-204054_Chrome.jpg

I had the same experience. Glad I never got it.

Reactions: 10ring'r

Technically MedAlerts is supposed to be for every thing EXCEPT vaccines- that's why VAIERS was created. But both can be manipulated. I tried to get a surgeon to report an issue with some implantable biological material and he refusd to do it.
Edit: MedAlters.org in thos post is not the same was MedAlerts from surgeons.