• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Shame you can't take video without violating HIPAA. Maybe the doc can do a paper on it?

ETA: are you allowed to share any unusual labs (perhaps not specific to this pt) w/o violating HIPAA?

We aren't even allowed to hover our mouse over to see if they are vaccinated or not. It's an offense that can get us fired in a heartbeat.

That alone should tell you something.

Doc

Reactions: Carlos Danger
Flying to UK today… interesting. We have two captains aboard. They announced it.

I wonder if this is common now? Usually shuttle crews are not announced.

Then again, I know Boston is a “training” flight for new cockpit crew because it is easy and short.

Or maybe they are planning for ‘farc outs.

Sirhr

337285799_896072651659475_7099319100772782371_n.jpg

Flying to UK today… interesting. We have two captains aboard. They announced it.

Then again, I know Boston is a “training” flight for new cockpit crew because it is easy and short.

Or maybe they are planning for ‘farc outs.

Sirhr
Forget the Air Marshals need a sleeper captain just in case.

This is getting very, very interesting with Rand Paul and Blinken, he is refusing to release COVID docs and is looking as guilty as Fauci

Worth a listen , forward at will

This is getting very, very interesting with Rand Paul and Blinken, he is refusing to release COVID docs and is looking as guilty as Fauci

Worth a listen , forward at will

I think it’s a nothing burger. Reality has very little impact right now in the comfortable western ethos. Until the majority face the challenges that are endemic to many other parts of the world not much will change.

Looks like there is no end to the shit…anyone know anything about this one….

image.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Just means the two people in the fancy front seats are both ranked Captain by the airline. Matter of politeness since they're of equal rank, but only one is the Pilot In Command. I've been on a couple flights where they did that.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Poor 14 y/o girl from Japan dies 2 days after 3rd jab

Switzerland has stopped giving the jab

I've seen several stories on TV stations where some mother is bringing her toddlers in for the jab. They coincidentally happen to be doctors, and they remind me of the idiot Bud Light marketing moron.

Doesn’t myocarditis leave you with diminished life expectancy….something like make sure your affairs are in order over the next five years?

$1000 seems fair.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC and BScore