• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Pretty interesting video. This guy is saying that imaging of those that were vaccinated show high glucose uptake in the heart, where as those that were unvaccinated show little to no glucose uptake in the heart. The significance is that the heart mainly uses fatty acids to run, and runs much more efficiently on them. His theory is that those that were vaccinated have hearts that are running less efficiently than before, because they are relying more on glucose, which is a less efficient means of energy. He states that those who don't push their hearts very hard may never notice, but athletes who do, may have detrimental effects.

"Curiously there's a total lack of appetite to investigate"
They already know. There's nothing to investigate.
It was designed and sitting on the back burner as a money and power grab to initiate the reset. Taking out the orange man was a bonus.
The Litmus test of resistance by the populace in the USA was a success. Followed up by the blatant fraud election.
Digital currency is in the pipeline. Enjoy the bread and circus while it lasts. We're in for a wild ride. Prepare to be very based.
A majority of the population dependent on a reservoir for drinking water. A flip of a switch can drain them. No sanitation, no drinking water and no crops being irrigated will put the country on it's knees begging for anything

"Curiously there's a total lack of appetite to investigate"
They already know. There's nothing to investigate.
It was designed and sitting on the back burner as a money and power grab to initiate the reset. Taking out the orange man was a bonus.
The Litmus test of resistance by the populace in the USA was a success. Followed up by the blatant fraud election.
Digital currency is in the pipeline. Enjoy the bread and circus while it lasts. We're in for a wild ride. Prepare to be very based.
A majority of the population dependent on a reservoir for drinking water. A flip of a switch can drain them. No sanitation, no drinking water and no crops being irrigated will put the country on it's knees begging for anything
"Potable Water" will become the most valuable and scarce resource of the day.
1704149675824.jpeg

So does this mean that their BS Congressionally-mandated immunity is... BS? That their executives can be prosecuted, their licenses revoked, their company put into trusteeship until an examination of all their products and claims can be independently verified?

Did I mention prosecutions for genocide?

FYI, I watched this Stanley Kramer film for the first time last week. I can't believe I waited this long to see it! Don't confuse it with the Ghey Alec Baldwin HBO crap from a few years ago. This film is one of the most brilliant looks at the rationalization and legal framework that led to the Holocaust. Cast is unreal... (Spot William Shatner if you can!)

Listen to the arguments being made by the defense attorney (Maximelian Schell) who is as repellent as he is persuasive.

Listen to the justifications presented in a 1961 film but based on 1947 trials and 1930's German 'law' and legal arguments.

This could be re-made in 2024 and be about COVID genocide... and you would barely have to change a line.

It's worth the 2 hours. I watched it twice. It was better the second time. Even the title is a brilliant double-entendre.

I hope we all live long enough to see people go to jail or the Gas Chamber for genocide this time. Because that is what these executives, politicians and globalists foisted on the world. Knowingly and on purpose. To achieve their special little green paradise where they would rule over a master race of woke ecology-minded Gaia stewards. Their 1000 year Reich is no different from the Austrian Corporal's. Just different language.

Noone has anything to do today but nurse hangovers and chill. Watch the movie. I'll even start a discussion thread in movie theater if anyone wants!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Interesting that a 1961 film made when the "Hays code" was still in use requires sign-in and age verification to watch on youtube.

Doubly so given they offer R rated movies without these restrictions.

Reactions: BScore
Trying to better understand if this means they don’t have to provide services during those conditions or if the policy holder isn’t entitled to benefits att? Would suck to be minding yourself at home a policy cancelling event occurs you get rushed to the hospital and they say sorry we don’t cover these injuries because.
Remember Katrina? Some of the people got denied coverage for flooding. If they were flooded from rising water from the Gulf or rising water from rain could make the difference between being covered or not.
Lawyers!!!

Trying to better understand if this means they don’t have to provide services during those conditions or if the policy holder isn’t entitled to benefits att? Would suck to be minding yourself at home a policy cancelling event occurs you get rushed to the hospital and they say sorry we don’t cover these injuries because.

This might be due to the large number of people from the US that go fight in these conflicts (guys like civdiv on youtube). I have to think that many come back wounded and insurance companies consider that risky behavior as the girl in the video states.

This makes sense to me as there are a lot of Americans doing it. The trend started when isis was rampaging and the Kenyan wasn't doing anything to stop them.

"Doherty, 52, was "fairly certain" her breast cancer wouldn't return, but now she's holding out hope for a cancer cure after the disease spread to her brain and bones.

Sadly, Magic 8 Ball says "no refunds likely."

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
A mother has filed a lawsuit against American Airlines claiming her son died last June after he became unconscious and the automatic external defibrillator on his flight was not charged. | Fox Business

Water is a privilege not a right says the WEF!! More privatizing coming to you!

Everybody needs to watch this video.

TC has had some very interesting people on his show recently. This guest probably saved my life during the plaque, as it was he who convinced me not to take the jab at any cost.
Weinstein is an interesting guy. Here's a little bio info on him. I've watched him on JRE and always look forward to new releases......

Everybody needs to watch this video.

TC has had some very interesting people on his show recently. This guest probably saved my life during the plaque, as it was he who convinced me not to take the jab at any cost.

Many of us already know some that have been murdered or maimed but just thinking about how there are so many more that are going to die soon feels like we are living out an old twilight zone episode. The creepy part is they don't realize they are dead man walking and have already been murdered in slow motion. Heck, some are even getting their boosters.

• Sad
Reactions: IronSkillet
Many of us already know some that have been murdered or maimed but just thinking about how there are so many more that are going to die soon feels like we are living out an old twilight zone episode. The creepy part is they don't realize they are dead man walking and have already been murdered in slow motion. Heck, some are even getting their boosters.
I know at least two, my Mother and MIL, Dimensia after taking moderna and sudden onset stage 4 cancer in nearly every organ of her body, respectively.

Try to prove it was the jab however.........I am PISSED.

Reactions: atomic41
This truth was rampant a few years ago, until the electronic media censorship team scrubbed it from the public consciousness.
There was also a bizarre, clearly orchestrated campaign during the vax push. No one recall all of the news blurbs around the world where various zoo animals were given the vax?

Reactions: Tokay444
There was also a bizarre, clearly orchestrated campaign during the vax push. No one recall all of the news blurbs around the world where various zoo animals were given the vax?
Yup, I recall most of that stuff. Animals dying constantly. Like monkey pox was an epidemic of gay men fucking their kids and pets. That disappeared faster.

The issue with intelligent westerners is that they are constantly told they are too stupid to use their god given brain. If they trusted their own basic cognitive abilities, then they would get panicked about the coming misery.

Reactions: BScore