• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Honestly, if Robert McCullough recommends it - I think it might have some value. It has been marketed as being useful to remove atherosclerotic plaque build-up; my mom's caridologist had recommended it to her. (She had many strokes pre-Covid before she passed). Its pushed frequently along with serrapeptidase, although theoretically the latter is only supposed to be taken for a month.
A 62 yo friend was developing memory and learning problems, as in early dementia. An MRI of the brain showed reduced lumen size in the arteries of the frontal lobe. He started taking Natto-Serrazime (a version of N-K). Within two months he felt a slight improvement. After six months he was pretty much back to his old witty, sarcastic self.

Ideally it is taken 1x/six hours totally away from food. That schedule was difficult to keep, so he ended taking two 2x/day, and that appeared to work well. Two late at night, and two about 6 am. Earlier in his life he was a drinker, and sometimes a smoker. I suspect that the sugar in the alcohol was the main cause of plaque build up in his arteries. 15 years after stopping drinking, the frontal lobe issues cropped up.

Natto-Kinase is also believe to destroy the spike proteins produced by the vaccine.

xMTl7TqTn4Vo.jpeg

A 62 yo friend was developing memory and learning problems, as in early dementia. An MRI of the brain showed reduced lumen size in the arteries of the frontal lobe. He started taking Natto-Serrazime (a version of N-K). Within two months he felt a slight improvement. After six months he was pretty much back to his old witty, sarcastic self.

Ideally it is taken 1x/six hours totally away from food. That schedule was difficult to keep, so he ended taking two 2x/day, and that appeared to work well. Two late at night, and two about 6 am. Earlier in his life he was a drinker, and sometimes a smoker. I suspect that the sugar in the alcohol was the main cause of plaque build up in his arteries. 15 years after stopping drinking, the frontal lobe issues cropped up.

Natto-Kinase is also believe to destroy the spike proteins produced by the vaccine.

The Serrazyme is serrapeptidase, also an enzyme. To date, protocols have only been studied using the combo. for one month.

Now do HQZ.

Will the CDC be disbanded and all "employees" imprisoned and then executed? Same for anyone else involved. If not, then this is just more lip service for the gullible. Seems this "justice" system only works one way.
Nobody will ever be held accountable for their actions around pushing the covid shots and the lockdowns, because "The Science"™ changed. The same will be said if the majority of people start to believe in ivermectin too. There's no such thing as justice in the modern world, not for us peons anyway.

It's a pretty terrible feeling to realize and admit that you've been tricked, and what you believe isn't true. Far too many people would have to admit that for things to change in the near future, and I thinkmost people alive today will go to their graves without ever doing so.
Kristian

Reactions: atomic41
Both my folks and my brother got the jab and the booster - against my recommendations.
My brother called me an idiot for refusing the jab.
My brother didn't make it out of the parking lot from getting his second shot. He passed out in the parking lot while walking to his car, broke his orbital socket upon his face meeting the ground, and had a pacemaker installed the very next day. Both my folks ended up requiring a pacemaker as well. They never really recovered.

Both my folks have passed away now from heart issues, and my brother is having more heart issues.

Hopefully we can get through probate in time to sell the folks house to help my brother with his medical bills...... while he continues to consider me the idiot for not getting the jab.

It's real tough not rubbing this shit in his face.

Jen here has no problem virtual signaling to the world about getting her death jab because she's an attention whoring cunt. But later she gets offended when someone asks her about her murdered husbands jab status. She should have told the neighbor, "just go look at my attention whoring social media for the answer, I tell strangers this shit everyday!"

Bonus for thinking the government owes her money for squirting out kids. :ROFLMAO:

Don't be Jen.

Both my folks and my brother got the jab and the booster - against my recommendations.
My brother called me an idiot for refusing the jab.
My brother didn't make it out of the parking lot from getting his second shot. He passed out in the parking lot while walking to his car, broke his orbital socket upon his face meeting the ground, and had a pacemaker installed the very next day. Both my folks ended up requiring a pacemaker as well. They never really recovered.

Both my folks have passed away now from heart issues, and my brother is having more heart issues.

Hopefully we can get through probate in time to sell the folks house to help my brother with his medical bills...... while he continues to consider me the idiot for not getting the jab.

It's real tough not rubbing this shit in his face.
Rub away. They deserve it.

Well if he had lived just long enough to get shot number 6 he probably would have been OK. Or maybe it's the 7th.
Id love to say these people are fucking fools, but I buy things off the shelf all the time. My assumption is, that these things are safe to consume. If you have manufacturers, leadership and the medical community saying the vaccines are safe and work, then there should be some sense of safety involved for the consumer.

I lay 75% of the blame on the manufacturer, leadership, and the medical community.

The again, this shits been out long enough, do some fucking research!

Crazy world....

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
If they are stupid enough to believe the Vax BS at this time, I have zero sympathy. Let their death be a learning situation for their indoctrinated friends and family.

Reactions: gigamortis
^shot #5 lol no one can get through to these people
Someone should make a Russian roulette meme with pfizer on the case heads & a revolver, one round then 2 & so on.
Or for added amusement make it a semi like some of the stupid video's that used to go around

Reactions: Tokay444
The ambulance sirens in my area of Brooklyn were NONSTOP yesterday. From morning right through 10pm, incessant. When one siren from one corner faded away, another one started up at another corner. Very unusual. It's Brooklyn, and urban, but prior to 2021 you just DON'T hear ambulances wailing on a constant basis like this. All of the parks and athletic fields are packed in this 80 degree weather too and I figured that physical exertion caused A LOT of mRNA planted time bombs to finally go off. It doesn't matter if you got the shot early in 2021 and two years have passed. The damage has been done, and it is there in the body just waiting for the right moment.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
She died after a horse riding accident. Why post this in the covid thread? You didn’t read it did you? :ROFLMAO:

I just assume anyone who posts a link to a story without leaving their own thoughts about it probably didn’t bother to read it themselves.

She died after a horse riding accident. Why post this in the covid thread? You didn’t read it did you? :ROFLMAO:

I just assume anyone who posts a link to a story without leaving their own thoughts about it probably didn’t bother to read it themselves.
Well technically this is the "Died Suddenly" thread and that headline did have "Dies" and "Sudden" in it. I'll give it a 6.4 out of 10.

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77 and wade2big