• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

She died after a horse riding accident. Why post this in the covid thread? You didn’t read it did you? :ROFLMAO:

I just assume anyone who posts a link to a story without leaving their own thoughts about it probably didn’t bother to read it themselves.
I just thought she was hot.

Reactions: wade2big
not certain of the connection of the image and the link.

Ezm2XCaNMYTn.png

Reactions: gigamortis
More than one way for them to go about it.

Food chain would be an excellent way to introduce something.
You would want to go multi-vector though and also target the alt-med and supplements. If i wanted to cull say Tucker Carlson’s audience and had a global conspiracy that can alter medicines I would just start advertising my poison on his show and let people dose themselves.

And I could pay people like Stew Peters to try to drive people away from medicines and towards the supplements, a twofer.

Reactions: UKDslayer
not certain of the connection of the image and the link.

Ezm2XCaNMYTn.png

I recall a few months ago that a DARPA study was uncovered. They determined that IVM was a curative for coronaviruses. I thought it was pre wuflu, but this looks like it was during? Anyway, I recall this being discovered recently and it proves that the gov knew how to stop wuflu all along.

I don’t think some that got the vaccine really received it. More of a placebo. I was forced to have it by a dead line date or be out of a job. I did have a choice and quitting wasn’t an option for me or my family. I waited until the last week to get it. The day before the deadline our company rescinded on their mandatory decision.

Not once did I ever feel sick during this whole Covid timeline

I don’t think some that got the vaccine really received it. More of a placebo. I was forced to have it by a dead line date or be out of a job. I did have a choice and quitting wasn’t an option for me or my family. I waited until the last week to get it. The day before the deadline our company rescinded on their mandatory decision.

Not once did I ever feel sick during this whole Covid timeline

People have forgotten that in a WH press conference, peppermint commie told everyone that many of the early jabs were placebo. She came up with some excuse about shortages and word salad, but they admitted it.

People have forgotten that in a WH press conference, peppermint commie told everyone that many of the early jabs were placebo. She came up with some excuse about shortages and word salad, but they admitted it.
I hope that is the case for me as well. Not a fan of being forced to do something I’m against.

Last edited:
I hope like hell the jabs my wife got were placebo, and the booster they basically forced on her when she was 6-7mo pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer
I hope like hell the jabs my wife got were placebo, and the booster they basically forced on her when she was 6-7mo pregnant.

Most of them were. It was a brilliant and evil tactic. After jab 1, people go, "that wasn't bad, I'll get all of them from now on" and "look, it was fine so you need to do it like I did".

If a bunch of people died/had issues from death jab #1, they would fail. Doing it this way was the perfect way to get your kill counts higher.

and every modality got more gvt money for deaths than for saving somebody.

StzGWurpeTIi.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
^^^^^ problem is they haven't KILLED as many as they had hoped^^^^ No refunds

Am sure the next one and the supposed antidote has already been created in the Chi-Com labs, or another country.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Riddle me this batman:
If COVID is part of some worldwide depopulation agenda, wouldn't it make more sense to release a deadly or debilitating disease and make the vaccines and cures work for the people who follow orders, and then pay or incept through COINTELPRO means the defiant fringes to tell people to avoid the cures/vaccines, ensuring you culled the noncompliant people and saving the ones who will do you they're told?

Seems like sort of a hole in the planning? Or am I smarter than the people who run the world?

Riddle me this batman:
If COVID is part of some worldwide depopulation agenda, wouldn't it make more sense to release a deadly or debilitating disease and make the vaccines and cures work for the people who follow orders, and then pay or incept through COINTELPRO means the defiant fringes to tell people to avoid the cures/vaccines, ensuring you culled the noncompliant people and saving the ones who will do you they're told?

Seems like sort of a hole in the planning? Or am I smarter than the people who run the world?
Don’t assume those that run the world are necessarily smart. They are just evil enough to put themselves on a path towards those positions. Any man that seeks to rule over others by sword and now gunpoint is the epitome of evil. Those that help them in this process for a paycheck and/or seat at the table are at the very least immoral.

Reactions: Tokay444
Don’t assume those that run the world are necessarily smart. They are just evil enough to put themselves on a path towards those positions. Any man that seeks to rule over others by sword and now gunpoint is the epitome of evil. Those that help them in this process for a paycheck and/or seat at the table are at the very least immoral.
But they have to be some kind of smart to develop poisons and gain all the wealth to run the plans and figure out how to infiltrate everything and also stay hidden, right?
I'm not that smart I just copied a plot point from an old X-Files show. Sure seems like any world-spanning conspiracy would figure the same thing out, right?

Riddle me this batman:

Because it's not .
Severe health problems or death from taking untested and experimental drugs is just a byproduct of an agenda.
Attaching a fringe conspiracy argument of a planed world wide depopulation to deflect a real problem means No, your not smarter than the people who run the world with a simple planed agenda of Money, Power, Control, that is not constrained by morals, conscience, ethics or guilt .

Riddle me this batman:

Maybe it was actually the opposite, kill off the compliant sheeple that have become an ever increasing drain and useless with no real skill or drive to get shit done.

Guy who does my trailering was here Friday… had to rush back to RI because his best friend since they were kids just dropped dead. Funeral is today. Early 40’s, fit. Never sick. Non smoker. Working on his car after work. Stood up and keeled over dead.

I didn’t ask vax status… but I’d bet money…

IMG_2849.jpeg

That is the third person I know “directly” through a friend or loved one since Feb. all in same age range/fitness/healthy lifestyle and all suburban vaxxed-types.

Sirhr

Reactions: Tokay444

What do you think “related U.S Applcation Data” is referring to? Or did you just see a red circle and spooge your trousers?

That 2015 date is one of several provisional patent applications all related to the same IP: a medical device which monitors a patient’s biometric data and can send it to their special app via smartphone or wifi. This is just capitalism at work, the inventor slapped “For testing COVID19” on the patent application and submitted a revised one, sort of like when apple tweaks three settings and patents the same phone but shinier, and I would bet you’ll find that in an earnings call for the company the designed worked for. “Buy our stock and give us money, we have a new patent to test for COVID”

But don’t take my word for it, look at the other patents it references and think for two seconds about why there is a section for “related prior applications” and what would go in there. Its also a story that cropped up in 2020 (remember back when Mike Adams and Alex Jones were saying this was a bioweapon, “its over for humanity, there will be only pone survivors” and hawking all their pills) so you’re also three years late to the party.

Too many people in this thread just repeat whatever is in front of them, getting lead around by the hand thinking you’re a freethinker.

^^^^^ problem is they haven't KILLED as many as they had hoped^^^^ No refunds

Am sure the next one and the supposed antidote has already been created in the Chi-Com labs, or another country.

They have between 12 and 15 mRNA vaccines ready to go ...most are for encephalitis or hemorrhagic viruses. They are preparing because... well ... who can forget that sinister smile and joy Bill and Melinda shared when talking about the possibility of another one that will be worse soon. It will happen. Its just a matter of which disaster they want to force upon us next.

• Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r and DIBBS
What do you think “related U.S Applcation Data” is referring to? Or did you just see a red circle and spooge your trousers?

That 2015 date is one of several provisional patent applications all related to the same IP: a medical device which monitors a patient’s biometric data and can send it to their special app via smartphone or wifi. This is just capitalism at work, the inventor slapped “For testing COVID19” on the patent application and submitted a revised one, sort of like when apple tweaks three settings and patents the same phone but shinier, and I would bet you’ll find that in an earnings call for the company the designed worked for. “Buy our stock and give us money, we have a new patent to test for COVID”

But don’t take my word for it, look at the other patents it references and think for two seconds about why there is a section for “related prior applications” and what would go in there. Its also a story that cropped up in 2020 (remember back when Mike Adams and Alex Jones were saying this was a bioweapon, “its over for humanity, there will be only pone survivors” and hawking all their pills) so you’re also three years late to the party.

Too many people in this thread just repeat whatever is in front of them, getting lead around by the hand thinking you’re a freethinker.
it is up to you to read and understand what is shared. i offered no opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptNkllm

The rest of us know the Rothschilds have nothing but good intentions for humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r