• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Have to find humor in this revelation.
It was suggested/hypothesised right here in the pit around 5/2020.

R
It's weird how many crazy conspiracy theories have come true in the last few years. I remember when it was racist to even suggest that it wasn't a natural virus, yet now that's almost certainly the case, but nobody wants to talk about it any more.
Kristian

GuUDpkDExeZe.jpeg

Made the NY Post

Nothing on the networks

Reactions: Devildog
Reactions: Devildog
There is so much amazing truth and disgusting misinformation and conspiracy crap in this one thread, its like a microcosm of the internet....

That said. On the vaccine stuff, I will observe first hand:
Work made me get shots. 1) Required of anyone to have office access. 2) Required of anyone that work paid to travel. And 3) If you chose not to do 1 and 2, and that meant you couldn't do your job (meet with clients and colleagues to work) then that was cause to terminate for performance reasons. A polite little fiction so they could also say "no one is getting fired for not getting vaccinated".

Within two weeks of my last booster, Systolic and Dystolic BP both went up 20 points and never came back down again. I've been to doctors, cardiologist, I've had scans and blood tests. Zero explanation - it just magically happened to occur after a booster. But my doctor is sure there is no link at all. Definitely not.

Guy with CT with contrast that has "not even a trace" of arterial plaque and a 0 CAC score suddenly has a BP boost and micro-clotting with no history of either.

Now I'm on two different blood pressure medications.

There is so much amazing truth and disgusting misinformation and conspiracy crap in this one thread, its like a microcosm of the internet....

Work made me get shots. 1) Required of anyone to have office access. 2) Required of anyone that work paid to travel. And 3) If you chose not to do 1 and 2, and that meant you couldn't do your job (meet with clients and colleagues to work) then that was cause to terminate for performance reasons. A polite little fiction so they could also say "no one is getting fired for not getting vaccinated".

Within two weeks of my last booster, Systolic and Dystolic BP both went up 20 points and never came back down again. I've been to doctors, cardiologist, I've had scans and blood tests. Zero explanation - it just magically happened to occur after a booster. But my doctor is sure there is no link at all. Definitely not.

Guy with CT with contrast that has "not even a trace" of arterial plaque and a 0 CAC score suddenly has a BP boost and micro-clotting with no history of either.

They are trying to kill you for profit.

So what is disinformation and conspiracy? Lately, I just call it the Pre-news.