• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Quite a remarkable, notable statement. All that in less than an hour. Congratulations.
Don't forget to have the last say, Karen.
031AC6FE-F6AC-4B80-9225-65B39003EB78.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
People still think this isn't a conspiracy.
Exhibit A is this AZLong cunt.
Back in 21, 22 we shamed these retards into the dark.
Yet they keep showing up as soon as all the actual charts, data, and real science gets cold again.

The entire medical industrial complex has been training for this ever since they started flu vaccines.
Speaking of influenza.....so where'd that go again?

Do not forget what assholes like this have done.

Do not forget who the quislings are.

I'm not gonna engage with this cuck. I'm simply tired.
Over half the people I know who are fully vaxxed, are fucked up with sudden unexplained coincidental strange maladies.
That may not be a proper statistical sample, but its damn sure a clue.
A serious crime has been commited on a colossal scale.

Oh and AZshortbus.
Fuck off back to the rock you crawled from.

Over half the people I know who are fully vaxxed, are fucked up with sudden unexplained coincidental strange maladies.

The other half are on the same train and don't realize it yet. The deathtolls haven't even really kicked in yet...it's coming. The whole plan was brilliant as there are millions of dead man walking among us and they don't even know it.

Increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccination with high antigen concentrations may also cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.

CaJgfutioKhA.png

j9lQTVDpfx5j.png

Last edited:
On the last possible day you could take the shot and still get your second in before the mandate took effect and resulted in discipline one of my former supervisors went and got the shot.

Within 24 hours he was in a coma and intubated at a hospital.
That is terrible. But I am sure our buddy will cite this as anecdotal and ask you to post a link to the data.

As the immunity provided by these vaccines rapidly wanes, their ability to prevent hospitalization and severe disease in individuals with comorbidities has recently been questioned, and increasing evidence has shown that, as with many other vaccines, they do not produce sterilizing immunity, allowing people to suffer frequent re-infections.

So...from a white paper published in a medical journal. Link provided. Which pretty much backs up my "anecdotal" evidence that I noticed on the MT Dept of Health website. The original thread title is "Died Suddenly", which for me is an overarching theory that the vaccines are obviously neither safe, or even remotely effective.

Reactions: AmmoFort
I
Told
You
Three
Years
Ago

The vaccine is the bioweapon.
Your flu shots were the rehearsal.

Oh....I remember how yall used to excoriate me for telling you the flu shot is part of a cunning plan.
The years before covid everyone had the flu. People who took their shots "never got the flu" they were true believers.
Remember how when you got sick, before they did a flu test, they asked you if you had your flu shot?
They've been playing kook science games for many decades now.
Any idiot can see the picture in the puzzle now.
At this point.....there are two sides.

I
Told
You
Three
Years
Ago

The vaccine is the bioweapon.
Your flu shots were the rehearsal.

Oh....I remember how yall used to excoriate me for telling you the flu shot is part of a cunning plan.
The years before covid everyone had the flu. People who took their shots "never got the flu" they were true believers.
Remember how when you got sick, before they did a flu test, they asked you if you had your flu shot?
They've been playing kook science games for many decades now.
Any idiot can see the picture in the puzzle now.
At this point.....there are two sides.
Yep.
Two sides.
Purebloods and Sheeples.

I'm not sure any of us are purebloods.
The vaxxed are "carriers".
I'm intrigued by the articles that show up on the internet every once in a while about the head of the meat producers/"Cattleman's Association" (can't remember the actual name for sure). In it, he says that essentially, it'll be a cold day in hell before they'll allow the vaccine to be injected/put into their cattle.........

I read that and wonder just how far that has gone with other food producers of other types. I'm not optimistic that it isn't already widespread. My proof ? None at this point. Other than my woman's intuition and a bit of a sick feeling in my stomach.

Quite a remarkable, notable statement. All that in less than an hour. Congratulations.
Don't forget to have the last say, Karen.
Imagine being this fucking stupid....go away! Youre not welcome here! Stop ruining our conspiracy thread. Its not hurting you, so step away. Find another way to entertain yourself. You look like a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
I'd love to tell you how, every time my neighbors got a vax, or a boost, if we got around them. We'd be sick as shit....and I'm talking quick.
I could go into a long explanation, as I have done here many times.
I know what science is, I know what a hypothesis is, and a theory. I worked in a lab.
I know standard method, and scientific method.

What we are looking at isn't just a gigantic laboratory, filled with test subjects.
Its a crime scene.
Preponderance of evidence is good enough for proving a crime was commited.

Reactions: atomic41
I read that and wonder just how far that has gone with other food producers of other types. I'm not optimistic that it isn't already widespread. My proof ? None at this point. Other than my woman's intuition and a bit of a sick feeling in my stomach.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Imagine being this fucking stupid....go away! Youre not welcome here! Stop ruining our conspiracy thread. Its not hurting you, so step away. Find another way to entertain yourself. You look like a fool.
i think it is helpful to have the constant reminder that ignorance is common and welcomed by some folks.

His official cause of death was ruled as acute cardiac dysfunction and hypertrophic heart disease :unsure:

so, clotshot. thanks!

No, sorry. When was he vaccinated? Wrong again. As usual.

No, sorry. When was he vaccinated? Wrong again. As usual.
This all you bringing?
I guess I'm not just tired of you fuckwits,
YOU BORE ME!
Your drivel is as stimulating as a bowl of plain unseasoned, runny oatmeal.
You are bland porridge.
You are soft overcooked white rice.
You are bland, only children and invalids will swallow your tepid slop.

Reactions: Average guy
orly? somebody that worked for hbo didn't get the clotshots? prove it.
Prove there is no Santa. Kevin Turen could not prove he did not get a shot. You really do not understand much about much, do you.
How about you prove YOU are not vaccinated.

And this means what? Nothing. Turen was not a salaried employee, he was on a contract. But even more than that, from your chosen article:

"Last month, the Hollywood unions and major studios agreed on new COVID protocols that gave producers “the option to implement mandatory vaccination policies for casts and crew in Zone A on a production-by-production basis.” However, other workers in Zones B, C and D cannot be forced to get vaccinated."

Kevin Turen was the producer of the shows he worked.

And ignoring all of that, there is no evidence whatsoever that:

1) A vaccine contributed in any way to Kevin Turens' death. He died from heart disease.
2) Kevin Turen ever even had the vaccine.

Lol, I just posted a story.
You pointed out he died from heart disease associated with clotshots, then claimed he was a pureblood, without any proof.
Wow. You honestly cannot read. I made no claims, just provided what was claimed by the doctors. And there is no evidence whatsoever that he died from anything other than his evidenced long term heart disease. And no proof that he even had the vaccine that you claim killed him. If you actually have evidence of this, post it. Otherwise, it is just more of the same BS you always post.

Wow. You honestly cannot read. I made no claims, just provided what was claimed by the doctors. And there is no evidence whatsoever that he died from anything other than his evidenced long term heart disease. And no proof that he even had the vaccine that you claim killed him. If you actually have evidence of this, post it. Otherwise, it is just more of the same BS you always post.
You realize people don't die from aids, right?
They die from diseases they cannot fight off because their immune system is fucked up.
Similarly, people aren't dying from the shots, they die from the side effects like heart disease, or strokes, or cancer...

They die from diseases they cannot fight off because their immune system is fucked up.
Similarly, people aren't dying from the shots, they die from the side effects like heart disease, or strokes, or cancer...
I made 2 statements. Refute either one:

There is no evidence whatsoever that:

1) A vaccine contributed in any way to Kevin Turens' death. He died from heart disease.

I seriously want to thank all participants of this thread for keeping the motherfucking asshole leftist troll occupied and tied up replying to this singular thread. It certainly helps keep the other threads free of his nonsense and bullshit.

Typical. You cannot support anything so lash out like a child.

What are your thoughts on the above article then? And also, since I don't want to go back and read through everything to get your position on the vaccine, what is it?

Is it that you can't "die suddenly" from it?
Is it that it is safe and effective? And if so, what is your definition of effective? Or safe?
Have you received the vaccine?

I am still resisting the urge to resort to name calling (harder with every post you make) but judging by your post history you spend most of your time here, contribute nothing with regards to actual shooting/gear/riflery, and deflect or otherwise make counterpoints that are cherry picked to support your own view.

I won't be able to post a link to a scientific article on this, but my gut feeling is that you are some type of .gov employee that may or may not have actually had Covid and been hospitalized. And if you were I would say you probably have some comorbidities and was either told or chose to get the vaccine. And, like many of my friends and family that got the vaccine, you are trying to somehow justify that it works as intended. I hear this alot from the folks I know that have gotten covid multiple times after being vaccinated. "Just imagine how bad it would have been had I not been vaccinated". Completely oblivious to the fact you are not supposed to get sick if you are vaccinated! I don't know a single person that has had MMR, polio, or any other major disease after being vaccinated from those. I don't give a shit if that is anecdotal or not.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I made 2 statements. Refute either one:

There is no evidence whatsoever that:

I made no claim about cause of death until you claimed it was not the clotshot. You were the one that made the assertion, not me.

This is exactly why there is an explosion of "turbo cancers," which I am personally seeing and trying to help folks with, on a regular basis.

I don't know how I've missed this thread, but I was tossed out of barfcom's CONvid sub-forum damn near over a year ago because the quislings could not take the heat. I've introduced myself as the "final boss of conspiracy theorists" for several years now. I don't give two flying fucks what anyone thinks of me, and thus, I am well-known to call em' how I see em'. When CONvid came up, I just sat back and watched the antics unfold. It was no mystery with Event 201, the SPARS Document, and going even further back, the "Emergency Model Health Powers Act" that was tossed around shortly after 9/11.

As far as the experimental gene therapies they have labeled "vaxxxines" go, of course they're responsible for schwacking people on wholesale levels. Pfizer's own data informed us of this fact when they released their "clinical trial" data which showed the shots killed more of the trials' participants than the placebo did. The shittiest thing about that situation, outside of the deaths, was the fact that they did not disclose what they used as a placebo, but I can guarantee it sure as shit wasn't salt water!

None of this should surprise anyone. The person who paid for the development of the shots has stated during multiple interviews that he wants the world's population reduced. Furthermore, not one person has been able to provide me with just one reason to take the shots. They do not stop infection or transmission, which would be the only reasons to take them. Lastly, I have this habit that has led me to be a person who simply does not believe people or entities (companies/corporations) that have lied to me in the past. How many times had Pfauci lied in his career prior to CONvid? Pfizer has paid the largest criminal fines in history for lying about the safety of some of their products, prior to their development of the gene therapies. Why would I suddenly start believing them now? That would be simply stupid of me to do.

More to @theLBC's last point. The shots are causing VAIDS in those who have imbibed of them. This is Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. As @theLBC pointed out, AIDS is not some germ or bacteria. It is the degradation of one's immune system to the point where they don't have one anymore. Once you have no immune system, a simple cold will kill you. There is so much data out now that proves the shots have caused the degradation of recipients' immunity, that there is no debate to have. Anyone reviewing said data objectively cannot conclude anything else but the fact that recipients' immune systems are vanishing.

Anyone who was able to distance themselves from their television sets and celebrities during CONvid knew the shots were going to be oncogenic. Pfizer and Murderna both stated that their shots shut down recipients' toll-like receptors, which has significant effects to the immune system. They are the body's "early warning detection system" for cancerous cells. Because those receptors get turned off, further impact occurs downstream, most notably, inhibition of the CD8 T Cell response. That is the response that would normally kill those cancerous cells.

That information alone should have been alarming for anyone with two brain cells firing in unison, but in the even it wasn't, "Sequencing of Bivalent Moderna and Pfizer mRNA Vaccines Reveals Nanogram to Microgram Quantities of Expression Vector dsDNA per Dose," which is found here: https://osf.io/preprints/osf/b9t7m

In that report, Dr. McKernan, et al. "discover" that there is SV40 contamination in those CONvid vaxscheme vials they tested. We have known for a very long time that infection of a human by SV40 results in a "high prevalence" of various cancers, which can be seen here: https://infectagentscancer.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1750-9378-2-13

Anyhow, as some of you may be able to tell, I can drone on and on about this whole military-funded operation (yes, the shots were actually developed by our good friends at DARPA). As I stated in my opening sentence, the amount of cancer I have been dealing with amongst people in my personal life has been staggering. Every single one has had the experimental gene therapies.

3 months ago, my MIL was standing in her bedroom when she heard a loud "snap." After that sound, she could not move. She had broken her femur. Fast forward through a bunch of tests and scans, she was found to have multiple myeloma (bone cancer) in every major bone in her body. She broke her humerous while brushing her teeth 3 weeks after the discovery. Symptoms prior to the femur? Not a fucking thing. Blood tests showed no abnormalities (which further affirms the fact that recipients' immune systems are not identifying these cells).

This past Tuesday, I communicated with an individual, 31 years of age, father of 3 very small children, and a husband. In August, this poor fellow shit some blood out. He ended up going to the doc. Long story short, the dude had developed end stage colon cancer that had already spread to his liver. They performed a few treatments on the kid, to no avail. They sent this poor kid home to die, telling him they'd suggest he go into hospice care because they believe he's got only a few weeks to about 2 months, to live.

My apologies for the wall of text. I am not on social media, and only on a couple of blogs, but I really enjoy speaking about these issues, so if you have made it this far, thank you for reading.

@theLBC - After reading several of your posts, I can tell that you and I, sir, could quick become friends.

That is terrible. But I am sure our buddy will cite this as anecdotal and ask you to post a link to the data.

As the immunity provided by these vaccines rapidly wanes, their ability to prevent hospitalization and severe disease in individuals with comorbidities has recently been questioned, and increasing evidence has shown that, as with many other vaccines, they do not produce sterilizing immunity, allowing people to suffer frequent re-infections.

So...from a white paper published in a medical journal. Link provided. Which pretty much backs up my "anecdotal" evidence that I noticed on the MT Dept of Health website. The original thread title is "Died Suddenly", which for me is an overarching theory that the vaccines are obviously neither safe, or even remotely effective.

Last edited:
I made no claim about cause of death until you claimed it was not the clotshot. You were the one that made the assertion, not me.
Ah. So none of the posts in this thread were "vaccine victims". Understood. So why do you post them?

This is exactly why there is an explosion of "turbo cancers," which I am personally seeing and trying to help folks with, on a regular basis.

I don't know how I've missed this thread, but I was tossed out of barfcom's CONvid sub-forum damn near over a year ago because the quislings could not take the heat. I've introduced myself as the "final boss of conspiracy theorists" for several years now. I don't give two flying fucks what anyone thinks of me, and thus, I am well-known to call em' how I see em'. When CONvid came up, I just sat back and watched the antics unfold. It was no mystery with Event 201, the SPARS Document, and going even further back, the "Emergency Model Health Powers Act" that was tossed around shortly after 9/11.

As far as the experimental gene therapies they have labeled "vaxxxines" go, of course they're responsible for schwacking people on wholesale levels. Pfizer's own data informed us of this fact when they released their "clinical trial" data which showed the shots killed more of the trials' participants than the placebo did. The shittiest thing about that situation, outside of the deaths, was the fact that they did not disclose what they used as a placebo, but I can guarantee it sure as shit wasn't salt water!

None of this should surprise anyone. The person who paid for the development of the shots has stated during multiple interviews that he wants the world's population reduced. Furthermore, not one person has been able to provide me with just one reason to take the shots. They do not stop infection or transmission, which would be the only reasons to take them. Lastly, I have this habit that has led me to be a person who simply does not believe people or entities (companies/corporations) that have lied to me in the past. How many times had Pfauci lied in his career prior to CONvid? Pfizer has paid the largest criminal fines in history for lying about the safety of some of their products, prior to their development of the gene therapies. Why would I suddenly start believing them now? That would be simply stupid of me to do.

More to @theLBC's last point. The shots are causing VAIDS in those who have imbibed of them. This is Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. As @theLBC pointed out, AIDS is not some germ or bacteria. It is the degradation of one's immune system to the point where they don't have one anymore. Once you have no immune system, a simple cold will kill you. There is so much data out now that proves the shots have caused the degradation of recipients' immunity, that there is no debate to have. Anyone reviewing said data objectively cannot conclude anything else but the fact that recipients' immune systems are vanishing.

Anyone who was able to distance themselves from their television sets and celebrities during CONvid knew the shots were going to be oncogenic. Pfizer and Murderna both stated that their shots shut down recipients' toll-like receptors, which has significant effects to the immune system. They are the body's "early warning detection system" for cancerous cells. Because those receptors get turned off, further impact occurs downstream, most notably, inhibition of the CD8 T Cell response. That is the response that would normally kill those cancerous cells.

That information alone should have been alarming for anyone with two brain cells firing in unison, but in the even it wasn't, "Sequencing of Bivalent Moderna and Pfizer mRNA Vaccines Reveals Nanogram to Microgram Quantities of Expression Vector dsDNA per Dose," which is found here: https://osf.io/preprints/osf/b9t7m

In that report, Dr. McKernan, et al. "discover" that there is SV40 contamination in those CONvid vaxscheme vials they tested. We have known for a very long time that infection of a human by SV40 results in a "high prevalence" of various cancers, which can be seen here: https://infectagentscancer.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1750-9378-2-13

Anyhow, as some of you may be able to tell, I can drone on and on about this whole military-funded operation (yes, the shots were actually developed by our good friends at DARPA). As I stated in my opening sentence, the amount of cancer I have been dealing with amongst people in my personal life has been staggering. Every single one has had the experimental gene therapies.

3 months ago, my MIL was standing in her bedroom when she heard a loud "snap." After that sound, she could not move. She had broken her femur. Fast forward through a bunch of tests and scans, she was found to have multiple myeloma (bone cancer) in every major bone in her body. She broke her humerous while brushing her teeth 3 weeks after the discovery. Symptoms prior to the femur? Not a fucking thing. Blood tests showed no abnormalities (which further affirms the fact that recipients' immune systems are not identifying these cells).

This past Tuesday, I communicated with an individual, 31 years of age, father of 3 very small children, and a husband. In August, this poor fellow shit some blood out. He ended up going to the doc. Long story short, the dude had developed end stage colon cancer that had already spread to his liver. They performed a few treatments on the kid, to no avail. They sent this poor kid home to die, telling him they'd suggest he go into hospice care because they believe he's got only a few weeks to about 2 months, to live.

My apologies for the wall of text. I am not on social media, and only on a couple of blogs, but I really enjoy speaking about these issues, so if you have made it this far, thank you for reading.

@theLBC - After reading several of your posts, I can tell that you and I, sir, could quick become friends.

Thank you for your patience with these assholes, and keeping up the fight against this gigantic pile of bullshit.

thanks-awesome.gif

One of my former coworkers, mid 50s non smoker came down with stage 4 lung cancer out of the blue.

His last talk to me before I was fired went along the lines of following orders, Paramilitary organization, etc

He has come about it the hardest way possible but now believes.

Last edited:
This guy^^^^
SMFH
His like would have you believe the same media/trials/pundits rather than your lying eyes.
We chronicled this from the start, in real time, pointing out the contradictions in practices and polices.
Now showing up to set us straight as they've had 3 years to deplatform/scrub much of the information/links as we traveled through
these years.
Quoting the same medical cartel that was complicit.

R

His like would have you believe the same media/trials/pundits rather than your lying eyes.
We chronicled this from the start, in real time, pointing out the contradictions in practices and polices.
Now showing up to set us straight as they've had 3 years to deplatform/scrub much of the information/links as we traveled through
these years.
Quoting the same medical cartel that was complicit.

R

Pepperidge Farms remembers...

Reactions: Rthur

Thank you. All I’ve ever wanted is the truth (with it’s associated accountability). Those that are guilty of the lies need to be brought to justice.

So far, all the msm, government officials and cdc/who have done is lied and censored those that are legitimately ringing the alarm bells.

Thank you, it takes balls to stand up and make these statements. They are heard by a great many people and are immensely appreciated.

Bye bye a @AZLong. You’ve been shown the door…