• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Dude, they don't stop that easily. He's probably paid to do this and working multiple forums. Just put him on ignore, I did early on it's the only way to make them go away.
Pretty sure he’s on YellowBullet also.
Either that or somebody that does and acts the exact same way about the same subjects and is a complete leftist fucktard with a serious attention whore problems.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Pretty sure he’s on YellowBullet also.
Either that or somebody that does and acts the exact same way about the same subjects and is a complete leftist fucktard with a serious attention whore problems.
The same conversations are protected on Canadian forums. It’s a kind of propaganda disseminated from the top; probably funded by Alex Soros.

1701610470077.png

One of my former coworkers, mid 50s non smoker came down with stage 4 lung cancer out of the blue.

His last talk to me before I was fired went along the lines of following orders, Paramilitary organization, etc

He has come about it the hardest way possible but now believes.
It sucks to read that, my friend. Do you mind if I asked why you were fired (just curious if it was in regards to the "mandates" is all?)

I was at Shaw Shooting not too long ago (for those of you who don't know about Shaw, trust me, you need to know about Shaw). One of my instructors was a former fed. This dude was introducing himself, he informed us he had become a full-time instructor after he had gotten canned from his fed LE job for refusing the shots.

You want to talk about a group of people that get me awe-inspired? Let us discuss those who said, "Fuck you, fire me," when it came down to the mandates. As I stated in my previous post, I'm a dude who's known to not hold back, so as soon as he said that, I cut him off. I went up to where he was standing and made a significant display out of this man's courage. I told the group that a dude with the size of balls that this instructor had was what the world needed at that time. People who knew the meaning of sacrifice. These people are the real deal.

My brother (a railroader), my wife and I, we were all preparing to get canned. The railroad ended up bluffing the entire time, which was hilarious because my brother, a real-life version of Thanos, wasn't having it. The RR had (IIRC) 3 separate dates that they gave as deadlines: "get the shots or get terminated." This fucker had walked into his boss's office on 3 separate occasions and said, "They firing me today?" My wife was blessed to win a religious exemption and thankfully, my department didn't come through with a mandate.

Conversely, the group of people who grind my fucking gears the most are those who knew the shots were of no value, yet did not know meaning of sacrifice, and thus bent the knee. I started calling them the "Gadsden Gang." "I got a wife and kids..." was their battle cry. As if none of us had the same. These are the same blowhards that have Gadsden flags somewhere in their life, whether it was an actual flag at their house or a sticker-fucked truck. In reality, cowards is what they're called. So don't you boys worry, they're willing to fight tyrannical government, the Gadsden Gang got your back! LMAO!!

@pmclaine sounds like your co-worker is in the same boat as my MIL. The significance of my MIL getting the gene therapies is that my wife and I had multiple long discussions with her about not getting them, so she had more than fair warning, which brings me to my last point: the people who are saying, "I don't tell people to get them or not get them, I believe it's all about individual choice." Nope! Fuck that! "Don't get them, they don't anything of benefit for you, but will damage you." And here's my vindication, two tears later: "Assessment of Myocardial 18F-FDG Uptake at PET/CT in Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2–vaccinated and Nonvaccinated Patients." A study fom Japan that showed almost 100% damage to the heart for those who took the shots in the sequence they were asked to do, including those who had zero symptoms of heart damage. The study is found here: https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.230743

It sucks to read that, my friend. Do you mind if I asked why you were fired (just curious if it was in regards to the "mandates" is all?)

I was at Shaw Shooting not too long ago (for those of you who don't know about Shaw, trust me, you need to know about Shaw). One of my instructors was a former fed. This dude was introducing himself, he informed us he had become a full-time instructor after he had gotten canned from his fed LE job for refusing the shots.

You want to talk about a group of people that get me awe-inspired? Let us discuss those who said, "Fuck you, fire me," when it came down to the mandates. As I stated in my previous post, I'm a dude who's known to not hold back, so as soon as he said that, I cut him off. I went up to where he was standing and made a significant display out of this man's courage. I told the group that a dude with the size of balls that this instructor had was what the world needed at that time. People who knew the meaning of sacrifice. These people are the real deal.

My brother (a railroader), my wife and I, we were all preparing to get canned. The railroad ended up bluffing the entire time, which was hilarious because my brother, a real-life version of Thanos, wasn't having it. The RR had (IIRC) 3 separate dates that they gave as deadlines: "get the shots or get terminated." This fucker had walked into his boss's office on 3 separate occasions and said, "They firing me today?" My wife was blessed to win a religious exemption and thankfully, my department didn't come through with a mandate.

Conversely, the group of people who grind my fucking gears the most are those who knew the shots were of no value, yet did not know meaning of sacrifice, and thus bent the knee. I started calling them the "Gadsden Gang." "I got a wife and kids..." was their battle cry. As if none of us had the same. These are the same blowhards that have Gadsden flags somewhere in their life, whether it was an actual flag at their house or a sticker-fucked truck. In reality, cowards is what they're called. So don't you boys worry, they're willing to fight tyrannical government, the Gadsden Gang got your back! LMAO!!

@pmclaine sounds like your co-worker is in the same boat as my MIL. The significance of my MIL getting the gene therapies is that my wife and I had multiple long discussions with her about not getting them, so she had more than fair warning, which brings me to my last point: the people who are saying, "I don't tell people to get them or not get them, I believe it's all about individual choice." Nope! Fuck that! "Don't get them, they don't anything of benefit for you, but will damage you." And here's my vindication, two tears later: "Assessment of Myocardial 18F-FDG Uptake at PET/CT in Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2–vaccinated and Nonvaccinated Patients." A study fom Japan that showed almost 100% damage to the heart for those who took the shots in the sequence they were asked to do, including those who had zero symptoms of heart damage. The study is found here: https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.230743

Date was November 17, 2021

pmclaine's story is well-documented here in the "My employer mandated the vaccine" thread. Honorable MA State Trooper thrown under the bus and then some. Search it, he doesn't need to replay it for you.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
pmclaine's story is well-documented here in the "My employer mandated the vaccine" thread. Honorable MA State Trooper thrown under the bus and then some. Search it, he doesn't need to replay it for you.
I don’t mind.

We have a Fed court hearing coming up on 12/11.

I’m of the belief we will not “justice” our way out of this.

I don’t mind.

We have a Fed court hearing coming up on 12/11.

I’m of the belief we will not “justice” our way out of this.
You, sir, are an absolute pillar of virtue, a juggernaut of a hero. Words will never do justice the amount of appreciation that my family and many of our children have for individuals like you.

If our cuntry was comprised of men of your stature, this whole charade wouldn’t have ever gotten off the ground level.

They came to your house to inventory the accoutrements in your possession?

R
I demanded it.

The alternative was turn in at a Troop headquarters and a ride home.

I drive cruisers, I don’t passenger in them.

One of my friends, Marine vet, was stripped to his underwear at the Academy and told to find a ride halfway across the state.

I demanded it.

The alternative was turn in at a Troop headquarters and a ride home.

I drive cruisers, I don’t passenger in them.

One of my friends, Marine vet, was stripped to his underwear at the Academy and told to find a ride halfway across the state.

Wondered if that wasn't the case.
Either is unfucking acceptable.
That link proves where we are headed.

R

Wondered if that wasn't the case.
Either is unfucking acceptable.
That link proves where we are headed.

R
After my turn in and the poor press on this one…the state wouldn’t recover gear at anyones house.

You, sir, are an absolute pillar of virtue, a juggernaut of a hero. Words will never do justice the amount of appreciation that my family and many of our children have for individuals like you.

If our cuntry was comprised of men of your stature, this whole charade wouldn’t have ever gotten off the ground level.

No one wants to pillar anything.

Everyone wants to be left alone.

.......and have everyone else just say "No!" Instead of complying.

Got a friend that works in a hospital.

For the economy he works in he is a white collar worker solid job has to be 30 or more years now. Divorced, two great kids, likely has bills.

Took the mandate in 2021 though he didn't want to.

2022 the employees passed in a petition stating they were not taking boosters and the administration backed down.

Now they are coming back again requiring boosters and it seems they have not organized. He will be putting in for an exemption. Will be interesting to see how that goes in light of new guidance that provides more protection to the applicant.

Thing is though I read the notice he got and the backhand threat of the exemption process was that they were going to make life working miserable for anyone getting an exemption.

I am sure there are people working in medicine with communicable diseases.....perhaps aids or hep of some sort......would discriminating against them fly?

If people say "No!" It ends.

LOLHAhahahaha ... The Joke in the article, providing facts that global fraud, death, deception, Crime does Pay-$$$ Billions, with slightest of consequences when linked in a working criminal relationship with United States Federal Government.
Article saying.. Pfizer grossed 75 Billion, but faces a Wopping 10 Million dollar Fine from lawsuit from Paxton . That fucking sucks, only leaving a paltry 74,990,000,000 Billion profit .
Reality .. 10 Million-$$$ Fine, is equal in walking around, pocket money for DC Pharma Lobbyists .

LOLHAhahahaha ... The Joke in the article, providing facts that global fraud, death, deception, Crime does Pay-$$$ Billions, with slightest of consequences when linked in a working criminal relationship with United States Federal Government.
Article saying.. Pfizer grossed 75 Billion, but faces a Wopping 10 Million dollar Fine from lawsuit from Paxton . That fucking sucks, only leaving a paltry 74,990,000,000 Billion profit .
Reality .. 10 Million-$$$ Fine, is equal in walking around, pocket money for DC Pharma Lobbyists .
similarly pharma was fined for knowingly falsifying studies to show oxy was not addictive, and got caught paying doctors to over prescribe it.
they are supposed to pay at least $4.5 billion (maybe $6 billion with other penalties), but they made $35 billion selling it.

lol, can' wait for "somebody" to run in and tell us all it had nothing to do with the clotshots.

nhio84U4RRgV.jpeg

MIL-the very definition of comorbidities, took the shot in March of 2021(?). Steadily gone downhill since after dealing with RA, SA, and a host of other treatable diseases for over 20 years.

She put on 16lbs in the last two weeks while denying any decrease in her pulse oxymetry. Went to the hospital in Seattle last Saturday. She was sent from the ER to palliative care after several hour wait while no attempt was made to remove the fluid overloading her heart and lungs.

In the PCU she went into cardiac arrest, was resuscitated, and died shortly thereafter. No definitive cause of death has been given to my wife and family yet.

Was it the clot-shot or subsequent boosters, they'll never know. But I do.

As an aside, SIL is an RN, and wouldn't let my wife attend her brother's 50th birthday due to wife's vaxxx status. "For the safety of the chillun'." She now has breast cancer and is receiving aggressive treatment for what her Dr.s say is a minor case. At least she's consistent...

I hate them all for how they treated us during the plandemic. Maybe scyence will help, cause I'm not.

Not so much about the amount - ff successful could open up the floodgates.

No one wants to pillar anything.

Everyone wants to be left alone.
Yes sir, that is 100% understandable. I was just wanting to thank you for having the eggs to stand up and declare that your soul was not for sale.

It is such a rare sight in this day. I’m in the PNW. There was a WA State Trooper who also did not sell his soul, and was terminated as a result. His radio send off was excellent. He mentioned WA’s governor Inslee during that send off, and it was nothing short of epic.

Reactions: atomic41
Yes sir, that is 100% understandable. I was just wanting to thank you for having the eggs to stand up and declare that your soul was not for sale.

It is such a rare sight in this day. I’m in the PNW. There was a WA State Trooper who also did not sell his soul, and was terminated as a result. His radio send off was excellent. He mentioned WA’s governor Inslee during that send off, and it was nothing short of epic.

Reactions: FALex and theLBC
Whats sv40?

"msn.com/en-us/health/other/lawyer-pfizer-covid-related-lawsuits-allege-willful-misconduct/"

5 CONCLUSIONS
The analyzed data showed that nutritional anemia, aplastic anemia, and coagulation defects
increased after COVID-19 vaccination. The risk of nutritional anemia was significantly
higher in the mRNA vaccine group than in the viral vector vaccine group. Aplastic anemia
risk was significantly increased in mRNA vaccine group but not in viral vector vaccine. The
risk of coagulation defects was similarly increased in both mRNA vaccine and viral vector
vaccine. Additional risk factors for hematologic abnormalities after COVID-19 vaccination
were older age, female sex, and some comorbidities.

Whats sv40?

"msn.com/en-us/health/other/lawyer-pfizer-covid-related-lawsuits-allege-willful-misconduct/"

simeon virus (the dna they used)

simeon virus (the dna they used)

I know I am not a hamster but wtf...

The oncogenic capacity of SV40 infections has been well established in laboratory animal models (9, 13, 19, 111, 123). The latent period of tumor development in hamsters infected with SV40 ranges from 3 months to more than a year. The frequency of tumor development is usually over 90% in animals infected as newborns but is reduced in older animals. These data suggest that the age at the time of infection, the route of infection, and the duration of infection may be factors influencing the development of malignancies by SV40.

I know I am not a hamster but wtf...

The oncogenic capacity of SV40 infections has been well established in laboratory animal models (9, 13, 19, 111, 123). The latent period of tumor development in hamsters infected with SV40 ranges from 3 months to more than a year. The frequency of tumor development is usually over 90% in animals infected as newborns but is reduced in older animals. These data suggest that the age at the time of infection, the route of infection, and the duration of infection may be factors influencing the development of malignancies by SV40.
Kinda like on purpose...

Kinda like on purpose...
Yet I'm the crazy for not letting them anywhere near my children with their concoctions. 1st child got 2 or 3 rounds of shots IIRC. The whole time I kept questioning the vaccines and telling my wife it was all B.S., she was an RN at the time and was not able to fight the programming. Something finally clicked and she started doing her own research and when she had seen enough she said, "nope we're done." My other 3 are pure bloods.