• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Y2pGv1BZuoiA.jpeg

Bro, I am just so sick of reading and hearing these politicians with their bullshit. Shut up, Marjie. You aren't gonna do a fucking thing except squawk like a chicken. Not a damn thing is going to happen to Pfizer, Murderna, J&J, any of them. Will they be ordered to pay a few bucks? Maybe. Does that matter to them? Fuck no. They factor those costs in as the cost of doing business.

As I stated before, the gene therapies were never about the money. The cash was an ancillary benefit. It was a means to an end...that's how they got the peons at ground level to push their agenda- money.

At this juncture, it is obvious that the gene therapies have been, and will continue to, kill people. That is not even up for an argument. In fact, arguing it makes one as foolish as those who believe them to be the safestestestestestest and most effectivestestestestest vaxschemes on the market. Maybe even more stupid, in my opinion.

The issue we are now left is the "why?" This is where we need to truly become literal "conspiracy theorists." Like detectives trying to solve a homicide, we have to develop theories. We know that the mRNA technology is nano-technology. We know that there are Lipid Nano Particles in the shots; the LNP's in the shots are nanotech. We know that nanotech has advanced very far past the point of science fiction, and is years ahead of what many people even believe it to be. https://sustainable-nano.com/2021/12/02/lipid-nanoparticles-covid-vaccines/

A cursory examination of "Biodigital Convergence" on a good search engine, such as Yandex.com (yes, it is Russia's 'Google," and yes, it is way better than any other I have found, including Brave), will give you all a great foundation of where the rulers want to take those of us who remain. You will find that this has been the desire of those rulers for a long time, and you will find that the technology to do it has been around for quite awhile as well.

The best theory I have read and researched up to this point is that the shots were designed to turn recipients' bodies into antennas. Each recipient is throwing out their own Bluetooth MAC addresses, which I have verified myself. If this information is new to you, please click this link. These videos will get you started, of particular note in this list is the documentary, "BlueTruth." https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=vaccines bluetooth&kind=video&sort=new

The ability of individuals to send out digital signals allows the rulers to track everything about them. This has been a stated goal of rulers since time, in memoriam.

If any of you fellows has any other hypotheses, I'm all ears, or eyes, I suppose. But we need to move on from the deaths and focus on motive(s).

As with everything there are always multiple reasons. I think part of this thing was to see how certain DNA responds. Think of all the data they just collected. They want to merge man with machine.

They see us as animals. Lab mice, cattle, working dogs. The more domesticated the better. We are still useful to them for now.

I love a Christmas Story with a happy ending.

No refunds, eh?

Sirhr

Karma is a bitch…

Allowing those who got what they wanted - to also get what they deserve.

Not because he got the jab, but because he advocated attempting to force others against their will.

Karma is a bitch…

Allowing those who got what they wanted - to also get what they deserve.

Not because he got the jab, but because he advocated attempting to force others against their will.
Any of you seen this article, “They knew: why didn’t the unvaccinated do more to warn us?”
Found here: https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/

I read that and only laughed a few times during it. The obviously simple response, from my perspective, “Uhhh…maybe because I have this silly habit of not believing well-established liars.” However, as I’ve stated before, I’ve been a “conspiracy analyst” for over 20 years. My children are not vaccinated, they are homeschooled, etc, etc…if my kids haven’t had the dTAP shots, you really think I was going to install an experimental software system into them? LMAO!!

The mindlessness of these NPC’s is entertaining. Now that they’re suffering catastrophic effects, they want to be victims.

Any of you seen this article, “They knew: why didn’t the unvaccinated do more to warn us?”
Found here: https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/

I read that and only laughed a few times during it. The obviously simple response, from my perspective, “Uhhh…maybe because I have this silly habit of not believing well-established liars.” However, as I’ve stated before, I’ve been a “conspiracy analyst” for over 20 years. My children are not vaccinated, they are homeschooled, etc, etc…if my kids haven’t had the dTAP shots, you really think I was going to install an experimental software system into them? LMAO!!

The mindlessness of these NPC’s is entertaining. Now that they’re suffering catastrophic effects, they want to be victims.

I think we were too busy buying more ammo and saying: "Go ahead and try and get us to report to the Railstation for transsihipment to der Osten."

After guys like the Canuckistanian commie reporter used his newspaper voice to literally call for us to be de-jobbed, de-homed, de-ported and de-ad... All I can say is that I hope it was both painful and filled with irony!

But he probably blamed Trump with his last synapse flash as he descended into a nether world of permanent torment at the hands of (if we are lucky) a pineapple-pushing Satan.

No. Fucking. Refunds.

Especially not for the ones who advocated killing me and millions more like me.

Sirhr

When this jab mandate started, I watched, read, observed. #1clue...jab was out too quickly, went... hmmm. #2 clue...all the invaders crossing/invading our border, didn't have to get it, went...hmmmm. #3 clue...when fed. employees were mandated to get it, except for congress, went...oh shit...three strikes...I'm out. Mac

Is it just my perception? Or are these "Sudden Deaths" ramping up?

This is just the appetizer. The main course is going to be served over the next 10 years. Most of the people you know will be dead or permanently damaged soon. Sorry to sound so dark but that is what's coming. The fewer jabs one received...the closer to 10 years one will live. Those with multiple jabs "boosters" will die soon.

But don't worry, our replacements are coming in by the tens of thousands daily so the streets won't be empty...just "different".

And just like that...the mighty USA and Europe are taken down without firing a shot!

Reactions: Tokay444

not that anyone in the corrupt administration is going to do shit about it.

Reactions: 10ring'r

not that anyone in the corrupt administration is going to do shit about it.
You can’t have EUA if there is a viable alternative……

Reactions: FALex and 10ring'r