• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

That lady deserves a go fund me to be set up to help pay that fine if it was for the covid shots.
Not all heros wear capes.

**edit**

Looked up the article and this is straight from it.

"None of the fake records were for Covid vaccines. Rather, the list included tetanus, hepatitis B, chickenpox and the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) shot, among others."
Good.

YlN3eogGC3J0.jpeg
In my town they went to all the playgrounds and bolted two by fours - one above the rim, one below the rim - to keep kids from playing basketball.

It took a special sort of douche to even think of it and than order the effort.

That lady deserves a go fund me to be set up to help pay that fine if it was for the covid shots.
Not all heros wear capes.

**edit**

Looked up the article and this is straight from it.

"None of the fake records were for Covid vaccines. Rather, the list included tetanus, hepatitis B, chickenpox and the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) shot, among others."
Any shots.

Not just COVID.

The medical profession has burned its trust.

Snake oil is snake oil.

In my town they went to all the playgrounds and bolted two by fours - one above the rim, one below the rim - to keep kids from playing basketball.

most likely paid for by us, via covid funding.

The study coved only about 40 rats, and it does not prove the vaccines cause autism or similar brain changes in the children of vaccinated pregnant women.

But it does show - again - that the jabs can cause powerful inflammatory and autoimmune responses with unknown consequences, and that their long-term risks have barely been studied

I removed caution tape on a few playgrounds on a greenbelt near me so my kids could play. Thankfully there weren’t any state goons patrolling to give us any trouble, just one fucking faggot-ass old guy jogging by in a mask.

I'm sorry but i would took my chainsaw down there and fixed that problem.
Every time and twice on sunday.

R

Last edited:
repeating, but lots of people probably still don't know...

wow,had heard this but here is evidence! how does one get trustworthy health care in this country that isn't totally corrupt? i have 40+ years in the field and have no clue.

wow,had heard this but here is evidence! how does one get trustworthy health care in this country that isn't totally corrupt? i have 40+ years in the field and have no clue.
similarly, hospitals were paid for every admitted patient that tested "positive" for covid (whether or not they had any symptoms). they got more if the patient was sedated and put on a vent, and even more if they died. criminal.

glad i was well retired by then. what a thing to face. i am sure my very corrupt employer of the last 20yr of 40 was involved neck deep. their management was slinging all the shit we complain about now back in the early 90s.

That letter was out a year ago……..and nothing happened.

That letter was out a year ago……..and nothing happened.
My ALLERGIST of all people were pushing covid shots like a Crack dealer to people when they went to get their allergy shots. We got into a very heated debate when I brought CDC stats on the injuries they have caused. To the point where she walked out when I told her, you sign a paper saying you'll financially cover me and my family if something goes wrong and I'll do it. I whole heartedly belive any doctor who pushed the shots should be held financially liable and lose their license.

My ALLERGIST of all people were pushing covid shots like a Crack dealer to people when they went to get their allergy shots. We got into a very heated debate when I brought CDC stats on the injuries they have caused. To the point where she walked out when I told her, you sign a paper saying you'll financially cover me and my family if something goes wrong and I'll do it. I whole heartedly belive any doctor who pushed the shots should be held financially liable and lose their license.
They are used to being perceived as deities. Accountability is not part of their personality or day to day life.

I really appreciate you guys keeping this thread going and for showing what we are/were up against. Info from @theLBC and others early in 2020 helped make good decisions. The important people in my life heeded my early warnings and made good decisions. Too bad most of my friends didn’t listen when I saw good people give in to the pressures.

You’re letting them off pretty easy for murder.

Reactions: HD1911
My daughters TD1 endocrinologist was a huge “pusher”.

Took a long time for her to realize my wife wasn’t having any of her shit.

Just more “We know better than you, peon”

Last edited:
unfortunately there were as many enablers of the covid holocaust as himmler had helpers during the jewish holocaust or stalin had during the terror famines or japanese unit 731. an insignificant number were executed from germany,none from USSR. none in japan except a few like yamashita who embarrassed macarthur. i am afraid no punishment will be carried out anywhere worldwide. and yes,anyone who had any input into carrying out the many international gov mandates during that time is guilty of at LEAST accessory to murder. a high % guilty of murder itself.

Reactions: gigamortis
Anyone that believed the bullshit of asymptomatic spreading deserves what they get from the jab.
Walmart closed one entrance/exit and funneled everyone through one door. Ummm, so much for social distancing.
Stretchen Gretchen, you can go to the store but you can't buy garden supplies.
Same stooopid bitch, you can't go out on the lake in a boat. Well except for me and my family.
First thing restaurants did here was take all but one napkin dispenser and make everyone get napkins from the same dispenser. They were trying to increase transmision because COVID had already gone through in the months before 2 weeks to flatten the curve. In our area that was the worst "flu year" anyone had seen and they were hoping Christmas break would brake the cycle and it did.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
some stuff still struggles to be seen.

Reactions: BScore