• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

AXnLaYcQqJNh.jpeg

When I said no thanks to the mask, Covid doesn’t worry me, it was billed that the mask was to prevent me from spreading it in case I didn’t know I had it. I still never wore one since the thought of someone not knowing they were sick meant it wasn’t anything to worry about at all. Why are people wearing masks to protect themselves? I always assume the ones I see are because they know they’re sick.

Reactions: BScore
basically, publications are shit now. fed bullshit and publishing bullshit.

I don’t know where we go from here. Send this to all the news outlets and academics you know for a start. Academic publishers and editors need to know to watch out for this stuff. And the people need to know that they can’t always trust something just because it was published in a fancy peer-reviewed journal, by people with MD in their list of titles. Some people will probably get fired over this. It’s sad, but at least they’d be fired for incompetence. I was fired, and silenced, for nothing. Well, for practicing bodily autonomy and doing good science. This whole situation sucks, as I and the people I respect publish in the journals. We rely on the journals. And the results of the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials were also published in the journals. Maybe we’re all doomed. A topic for another day

basically, publications are shit now. fed bullshit and publishing bullshit.

I don’t know where we go from here. Send this to all the news outlets and academics you know for a start. Academic publishers and editors need to know to watch out for this stuff. And the people need to know that they can’t always trust something just because it was published in a fancy peer-reviewed journal, by people with MD in their list of titles. Some people will probably get fired over this. It’s sad, but at least they’d be fired for incompetence. I was fired, and silenced, for nothing. Well, for practicing bodily autonomy and doing good science. This whole situation sucks, as I and the people I respect publish in the journals. We rely on the journals. And the results of the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials were also published in the journals. Maybe we’re all doomed. A topic for another day
Tell me something that isn’t already obvious to any intelligent being.

Reactions: Tokay444
not related to covid as far as i know...but scary. canada let's the chinese run their shit.

alt site: https://archive.ph/2QhoY

The Tory leader was reacting to the tabling of hundreds of pages of documents in Parliament by the government the day prior that address the firing of two scientists from the National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) in Winnipeg in 2021.

Qiu Xiangguo, who was head of the special pathogens unit, and her husband Keding Cheng, a biologist, had their security clearances revoked in 2019 amid a probe on whether they were sharing secrets with China. The two have never been charged and their current whereabouts are unknown.

Mr. Poilievre said the documents indicate a Chinese military official was able to enter the lab, look at computers and “have access to all of our most important virological secrets.”

Blood clots can happen to normal people on long flights. Imagines how the same flight may effect a clot-prone vaxxer...

Sad. But at least it wasn't the pilot this time.

Could have been a lot worse if she wasn’t vaxxxtardated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Haney
Earlier today the wife told me that a coworker was not working today because a relative died yesterday. The wife asked her what from and she said that they were not sure if it was covid or the blood clots she had.
The relative tested positive for covid after going to the hospital because of the blood clots. She was jabbed and boosted multiple times.
I think that's about a dozen or so that are in my small circle of associates that are now worm dirt

I coach 15u travel baseball. What are the odds I would have two 15 yr old boys with heart issues on a 12 man roster???
These boys I have known since they were about 7 or 8 yrs old and thay had no previous known issues. Was talking to one of their dads and he stated, I hope this is not from him getting vaccinated. I guess natural issues woukd be better than the guilt? I felt bad for him in the moment as I have known him for a long time and we have coached previous all star teams together. It has been crazy lately, one of my good friends just had a blood clot in her lung, she "had" to get vax at her school corp she teaches, another women dropped dead out of no where with no known issues prior. Doesnt mean there was not undiagnosed issues, but damn it seems like a lot of ppl I know are having more severe health issues. Maybe its and age thing all early to mid 40s

I coach 15u travel baseball. What are the odds I would have two 15 yr old boys with heart issues on a 12 man roster???
These boys I have known since they were about 7 or 8 yrs old and thay had no previous known issues. Was talking to one of their dads and he stated, I hope this is not from him getting vaccinated. I guess natural issues woukd be better than the guilt? I felt bad for him in the moment as I have known him for a long time and we have coached previous all star teams together. It has been crazy lately, one of my good friends just had a blood clot in her lung, she "had" to get vax at her school corp she teaches, another women dropped dead out of no where with no known issues prior. Doesnt mean there was not undiagnosed issues, but damn it seems like a lot of ppl I know are having more severe health issues. Maybe its and age thing all early to mid 40s
Dont Worry. The Professionals are working hard to find out why this happened.. Coincidence's When Math is Racist then 2+2 = 5, they will never figure it out.. But not to worry your Broken Heart (see what I did there) they will have another superbooster out soon.

So much to unpack in this one.

Covid fascists that can't deal with the reality of Flu-vid. But acknowledge that changes may be "political" meant to keep Potato in Chief in office (no bad Orange Man) while still relying on "tests" that most parties agree are inaccurate and unreliable to prove you are "clean."