• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Diet Coke vs Diet Pepsi

You hurt my feelings... This is "Sniper's Hide - For the Sensitive Tactical Marksman".

What the fuck happened to the meat eating Alphas?

They both taste like liquified cardboard made effervescent by one of Shankster's heifers after taco bell.

Anyone have both and can compare?

gewyXGM.jpg

I think you really should consider Coke Zero. It's better than the others by a long shot.

I know you didn't ask about it but it's the same price and it's a tier 1 product where as the others aren't.

I've never actually tried either, but I've spent months reading about each on internet forums and am really a subject matter expert now. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

I think I probably qualify as the site expert on this subject due to my job where I make the damn stuff.

As such, apart from the utter gayness of unleaded soda, it's also a lot more complicated, and takes a lot longer to make. Over the past few years, it's getting that I spend about 40% of my time at work making this crap.

I'm not very pleased about it.

Save my coffee breaks, drink regular cola!

How about I shove one of each up your cunt? See if you can tell me which one busted your hymen?

Baaaahahahaha. That is funny. Inappropriate but funny.

JM laughed so hard he quiefed!

Last edited:
I think I probably qualify as the site expert on this subject due to my job where I make the damn stuff.

As such, apart from the utter gayness of unleaded soda, it's also a lot more complicated, and takes a lot longer to make. Over the past few years, it's getting that I spend about 40% of my time at work making this crap.

I'm not very pleased about it.

Save my coffee breaks, drink regular cola!

thats cause you gotta pump a whole bunch more nuclear shit into it then just the good ol rot your teeth and make ya fat leaded shit....all the while making ya much fatter and more dumb then the leaded.

I think everyone should know these disturbing facts:
Diet Coke - is the diet version of New Coke
Diet Coke is called "Coke Light" in Europe and other parts of the world.
Coke zero is the diet version of Classic Coke
Corn syrup will kill you so drink Mexican Coke they use real sugar.

Pepsi is for Obama lovers.

There can be no debate.

Not really a fan of soda unless it has rum in it (preferably Bacardi 151), but I have to go with Diet Coke on this one.