• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Diligent Defense Co, the can that recently showed up at the top of the Pew’s rankings

^^^Dude, that meme was awesome and right on point. I go through this every time I buy a new suppressor.
:ROFLMAO: cant figure out how to post a gif on this site. Ill keep trying.

As soon as I think I have my mind made up somebody else posts something that makes me second guess my decision. Not to name any names @Supersubes . lol

:ROFLMAO: cant figure out how to post a gif on this site. Ill keep trying.

As soon as I think I have my mind made up somebody else posts something that makes me second guess my decision. Not to name any names @Supersubes . lol
Youre welcome! 🖕🏻😂

I try not to be too much of a fanboy in my own threads. I dont sell large numbers of suppressors, but a trend has appeared in my suppressor demos. If a DD LTi is included in a bolt action demo, it wins every single time, regardless of what its going up against. The other trend is that cost matters. A LTI out the door with stamp and sales tax is less than the Ultra 9 retail. Tbac is never a bad choice though. They're beautifully made and very straight.

Last edited:
Reactions: benfrench093
TBAC gives you one free cleaning a year. Don’t know about the other company.

As someone who has only user-serviceable cans (meaning I, and only I, must clean them as no one else will), I can tell you cleaning suppressors royally sucks balls. I have an RC3 Surefire welded up can in jail and the only reason I didn’t go TBAC is that they didn’t offer a flow through can.

If the cans are pretty similar, the cleaning service would be the tiebreaker (for me).

Also I’d wait until Jan when I’ve been told by TBAC that new cans will be announced. Note: I’m not a fanboy, and I own only one TBAC can, a Takedown 22. (I should see if they’ll clean that one once a year as well, hmmmmm)

Also I’d wait until Jan when I’ve been told by TBAC that new cans will be announced. Note: I’m not a fanboy, and I own only one TBAC can, a Takedown 22. (I should see if they’ll clean that one once a year as well, hmmmmm)
I called and talked to a lady at tbac this morning wondering about this. She said they do have new cans to release but nothing to compete with the ultra 9.

Last edited:
TBAC gives you one free cleaning a year. Don’t know about the other company.

As someone who has only user-serviceable cans (meaning I, and only I, must clean them as no one else will), I can tell you cleaning suppressors royally sucks balls. I have an RC3 Surefire welded up can in jail and the only reason I didn’t go TBAC is that they didn’t offer a flow through can.

If the cans are pretty similar, the cleaning service would be the tiebreaker (for me).

The Ti cans are very easily cleaned by filling them up with CLR. Let them sit overnight, then rinse.

The Ti cans are very easily cleaned by filling them up with CLR. Let them sit overnight, then rinse.
Who tf actually cleans their cans? Lol
So, agreed, a Ti can is not too hard to clean IF you clean it on a schedule, and it helps if you weighed it when you got it so you know the target weight.

If you wait too long…have fun! TBAC has spent weeks trying to clean some guy’s cans.

As far as not cleaning you suppressor, well, that was the party line for a while. It has been proven wrong. Take a gander at the thread below. There are many threads like it.

I am not talking about clean for anal-retentives types, and certainly not sparkling clean.

Reactions: LeftyJason