• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Diligent Defense Co, the can that recently showed up at the top of the Pew’s rankings

Supersubes

Heathen
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 6, 2006
    Eastern Sierra
    A friend of mine tipped me off to a new manufacturer in March called Diligent Defense Co. https://diligentdefense.com/

There isnt a ton written about them since they just opened in January, but they've been in the form 1 kit business for a while.

Tbac did include one of their cans in a recent 300blk sbr sound test which they posted here on the hide, but there wasn't any discussion about them. Most surprising about Diligent was the fact that the largest of their cans, the Enticer L Ti, topped the shooters ear rankings on Pewscience.com using a supersonic .308.

They make basically four cans in 7.62mm. Two different lengths (8.25" and 7.75") in steel or titanium construction. all are 1.625" in diameter, and all have HUB rear threads. The features and performance come at a very reasonable price point as well. a Ti L without a mount and mill finish is $905. For comparison, the DA Nomad LT is $1100, and a Thunder Beast Ultra 9 is about the same as the DA. I appreciate light weigh small POI shift cans, and these appear to match the Tbac in that regard, see below.

I’m most interested in the Ti variants for precision rifle, so I got one of each. The Ti cans are extremely light at 7.7 and 9.6 ounces without a mount. Both have symmetrical blast baffles, asymmetrical baffles in the center of the stack, and the forward most baffle is symmetrical. I'm no suppressor designer, so i'm sure there are design elements i'm missing. The end caps thread on and center up via a steep taper, which is unique in my experience. The end caps have a flash suppression feature as well, which I haven't tested. All of their cans are are rated to 300 WM with a 10.5" barrel.

The finish shown below is called “Mill Finish”. They're also available in black and FDE for additional cost. They can also be had with no mount for some additional savings for those that are already vested in another mount system.

While I don't do a lot of social media, check them on Instagram, they're pretty sporty. They also have some funny T-shirts.

Its hard to make a can unique and interesting externally, but these are definitely attractive.
    1654181903406.jpeg

1654181932578.jpeg

1654181956225.jpeg

Blast baffle
    1654181974093.jpeg

1654181998615.jpeg

1654182022392.jpeg

1654182040292.jpeg

1654182056738.jpeg

Ultra 7 and 338 Ultra for comparison
    1654182216366.jpeg

Pew rankings sorted by shooters ear.
    1654182233919.jpeg

I probably should have put some rounds through them before this, as both blew some goo onto my labradar, and may have caused some deviation on the first shot of the L. I added some rounds to the L string because of it. All were shot with area 419 universal adapters and mounts, and no zero changes were made between cans. The grid spacing on the target is .1 mil. I’m pleased that there was so little shift between them and the Tbac U7/30, which is zeroed on this rifle. They both appear accurate. Very rudimentary test of course. Sound performance was good, with the S being slightly quieter than the U7, and I couldn't really tell the difference between the Gen 1 338U and the L Ti. I spent some time spinning around in circles and shooting into distant hillsides to try and isolate the character of each without terrain reverberations. The 338 U must be quieter using telemetry, I just couldn't hear it.

1654182496375.jpeg

I’ll get some more testing in as time allows. Diligent appears to have made a very solid entrance into the ultra light Ti can market for precision shooting. If one doesn't care about weight, the steel Enticer L with no mount is $600.

Full disclosure I am a dealer, but NOT a hide seller so don't ask. I also did this review independent of Diligent. Hit up your local dealer and have them contact Diligent. Very easy for them to set up an account via the website and order in a suppressor for you. Below is a dealer list with existing dealers, but this isn't a complete list.

Last edited:
    Based on low round count testing it looks like the TBAC 338 kicked the crap out of the other ones in group size.
    That was a small group indeed. Kind of at the limits of my ability to shoot frankly, and there’s no cherry picking here. Impressive that all the shots from the first three cans went into ~ .75 moa. Overall a very small sample size.

That was a small group indeed. Kind of at the limits of my ability to shoot frankly, and there’s no cherry picking here. Impressive that all the shots from the first three cans went into ~ .75 moa. Overall a very small sample size.
    I am beginning to lightly experiment with the possibility that suppressor position messes with barrel harmonics....and most cans still deliver the same performance as a raw muzzle harmonics aside. Adjusting exact can position with shims is how its gonna get tested.

A friend of mine tipped me off to a new manufacturer in March called Diligent Defense Co. https://diligentdefense.com/

There isnt a ton written about them since they just opened in January. Tbac did include one of their cans in a recent 300blk sbr sound test which they posted here on the hide. Most surprising was the fact that the largest of their cans, the Enticer L Ti, topped the shooters ear rankings on Pewscience.com using a supersonic .308.

They make basically four cans. Two different lengths, in steel or titanium construction. All have HUB rear threads, and can he ordered with or without Diligent’s direct thread adapter. The features and performance come at a very reasonable price point. I’m most interested in the Ti variants for precision rifle, so I got one of each. The Ti cans are extremely light at 7.7 and 9.6 ounces without a mount. Both have symetrical blast baffles, asymetrical baffles in the center of the stack, and the forward most baffle is symmetrical. The end caps thread on, and center up via a steep taper.

The finish shown below is called the “Mill Finish”. They're also available in black and FDE for additional cost.

View attachment 7883116

View attachment 7883117

View attachment 7883118

Blast baffle
    View attachment 7883119

View attachment 7883120

View attachment 7883122

View attachment 7883123
    View attachment 7883124

View attachment 7883126

Sorted for shooters ear
    View attachment 7883127

I probably should have put some rounds through them before this, as both blew some goo onto my labradar, and may have caused some deviation on the forst shot of the L. I added some rounds to the L string because of it. All were shot with area 419 universal adapters and mounts, and no zero changes were made. The grid spacing on the target is .1 mil. I’m pleased that there was so little shift between them, and they both appear accurate. Very rudimentary test of course Sound performance was good, with the S being slightly quieter than the U7, and I couldn't really tell the difference between the 338U and the L.

View attachment 7883129
    Awesome right up and thanks for the info about the new cans! I’m excited to try and see one in the wild. Also, that target is absolutely sick. It seems like it takes a lot of guessing out of things. Do you know where those can be purchased? Thanks!

Awesome right up and thanks for the info about the new cans! I’m excited to try and see one in the wild. Also, that target is absolutely sick. It seems like it takes a lot of guessing out of things. Do you know where those can be purchased? Thanks!
    I added a link to their dealer page in the OP, but you can also give your local dealer a heads up and see if they’ll bring one in. Super easy for them to set up an dealer account.

Last edited:
    Reactions: tydex21
    You think subes is a spammer?
    I mean, the guy sells the things to make money so there’s an immediate conflict of interest, and the post is laying it on pretty thick with gems like “these are definitely attractive” about some metal tubes. I’m sure it’s a fine product but “Hey guys, here’s an unsolicited and extremely positive review of a product I just happen to sell” is awfully spammy in general. I appreciate his disclosure at the end and in general I have no issue with this thread but it does kinda read like ad copy.

I mean, the guy sells the things to make money so there’s an immediate conflict of interest, and the post is laying it on pretty thick with gems like “these are definitely attractive” about some metal tubes. I’m sure it’s a fine product but “Hey guys, here’s an unsolicited and extremely positive review of a product I just happen to sell” is awfully spammy in general. I appreciate his disclosure at the end and in general I have no issue with this thread but it does kinda read like ad copy.
    It is in no way spamming. You could call it a lot of things but spam is the one that this thread isn’t.

Reactions: SmolPP
    Not the first time ive done reviews of stuff. Been doing them for years actually, since long before I was in this business. I dont sell commercially here either, so if someone wants one they're going to have to go to their dealer for one. This leads to another point. Frequently members here cant find certain suppressors or their local dealer carries only certain makes. Ive long told people to directly ask their local shop about new products, and to bring those products in if necessary, because its just too easy. Sometimes availability of certain items are so backlogged that it will take longer to get the can than it will for the ATF to approve a paper form 4, which is unfortunate. I considered doing the exact same type of review for Otter Creek stuff, which fits in the same space as diligent, but some members here beat me to it. In fact the Otter creek stuff created much more of a splash here when they tested well on Pew. There wasnt a peep for Diligent as far as I could tell.

Its funny you mention the attractive suppressor line I wrote. I get what you mean. I never really cared since I run covers on everything, until I saw a CGS Hyperion. Such a cool and interesting high performance can. I think they were trying to be different with the aesthetics, but OMG that thing looks awful. Just sets the standard for ugly. Tbac occupies the other end of that spectrum for me.

Thanks for the feedback.

I felt it was a solid review with good thorough details. Could it appear to some as ad copy? Sure, being that he's a dealer, and some of the verbiage could appear sort of salesman-like. But I definitely wouldn't call it spam. I've not had any experience with one yet, but I've actually heard all the same things on social media about them...I've followed them for quite a while now. They seem like solid units, and I do like the looks of them (although I would probably opt for the black finish, personally). I'm interested in giving one of the TI or LTI cans a try.

One of these will probably be next can. The LTi looks like it would pair really well with a bolt gun. I saw on their site that they offer it in black and without a mount in the rear. That would be my ideal configuration so I can save a bit of money and use a Xeno mount.

I’m sold. Now my biggest issue is deciding between the L and the S…

There isnt a ton written about them since they just opened in January, but they've been in the form 1 kit business for a while.

Tbac did include one of their cans in a recent 300blk sbr sound test which they posted here on the hide. Most surprising was the fact that the largest of their cans, the Enticer L Ti, topped the shooters ear rankings on Pewscience.com using a supersonic .308.

They make basically four cans in 7.62mm. Two different lengths in steel or titanium construction. All have HUB rear threads, and can he ordered with or without Diligent’s direct thread adapter. The features and performance come at a very reasonable price point as well. Thunderbeast is the reference standard in this part of the market, but for many shooters they're a little spendy. I appreciate light weigh small POI shift cans, and these appear to match the tbac in that regard.

I’m most interested in the Ti variants for precision rifle, so I got one of each. The Ti cans are extremely light at 7.7 and 9.6 ounces without a mount. Both have symetrical blast baffles, asymetrical baffles in the center of the stack, and the forward most baffle is symmetrical. Im no suppressor designer, so im sure there are design elements im missing. The end caps thread on and center up via a steep taper, which is unique in my experience. The end caps have a flash suppression feature as well, which I haven't tested.

The finish shown below is called “Mill Finish”. They're also available in black and FDE for additional cost.

While I dont do a lot of social media, check them on instagram, they're pretty sporty. They also have some great T-shirts.

Its hard to make a can unique and interesting externally, but these are definitely attractive. View attachment 7883116

View attachment 7883117

View attachment 7883118

Blast baffle
    View attachment 7883119

View attachment 7883120

View attachment 7883122

View attachment 7883123
    View attachment 7883124

View attachment 7883126

Pew rankings sorted by shooters ear.
    View attachment 7883127

I probably should have put some rounds through them before this, as both blew some goo onto my labradar, and may have caused some deviation on the first shot of the L. I added some rounds to the L string because of it. All were shot with area 419 universal adapters and mounts, and no zero changes were made between cans. The grid spacing on the target is .1 mil. I’m pleased that there was so little shift between them and the Tbac U7, and they both appear accurate. Very rudimentary test of course. Sound performance was good, with the S being slightly quieter than the U7, and I couldn't really tell the difference between the Gen 1 338U and the L Ti. I spent some time spinning around in circles and shooting into distant hillsides to try and isolate the character of each without terrain reverberations. The 338 U must be quieter using telemetry, I just couldn't hear it.

View attachment 7883129

I’ll get some more testing in as time allows. Diligent appears to have made a very solid entrance into the ultra light ti can market for precision shooting.

Full disclosire I am a dealer, but NOT a hide seller so dont ask. I also did this review independant of Diligent. Hit up your local dealer and have them contact Diligent. Very very easy for them to set up an account and order in a suppressor for you. Below is a dealer list with existing dealers, but this isn't a complete list.

How was the recoil impulse on these compared to the TBAC’s?

Yet another non-discriminator lol. Thanks very much though!

That’s not something I've ever been very in tune with. They all feel the same to me.

How you can say such a thing about the substantial recoil impulse of the 25 Creedmoor delivered through a lightweight weapon system? You must be one of those "tough guys" from the good ol' days that grandma used to tell me about.

Thanks for the detailed review. Those cans in the "naked" finish sure look purdy nice.

I am beginning to lightly experiment with the possibility that suppressor position messes with barrel harmonics....and most cans still deliver the same performance as a raw muzzle harmonics aside. Adjusting exact can position with shims is how its gonna get tested.

Is the hypothesis that the impact on barrel harmonics is caused simply by the mass of the suppressor, or by the clocking of baffle clips/ports, or some combination of the two, or other factors that I haven't considered?

I'm quite interested to see the setup and results of this experiment.

Is the hypothesis that the impact on barrel harmonics is caused simply by the mass of the suppressor, or by the clocking of baffle clips/ports, or some combination of the two, or other factors that I haven't considered?

I'm quite interested to see the setup and results of this experiment.
    Do you remember the Browning BOSS system? Or barrel tuners? These things supposedly work (I have not tried them) and aren't a gimmick.

I realized earlier that if you can move a muzzle brake a few thousandths of an inch and tighten up groups seriously a suppressor should do the same.

Reactions: Waco Kid
    Some people....beers to wet, pussy's too cold....

Hey Supersubes! F you for showing me a cool new suppressor and a place to buy it! I like not knowing about shit and if I do find out, I would rather struggle on my own figuring out where it's available.
    Exactly

Not an ad, but I've got a couple of these, and really like them. The STI version lives on my Fix as my de-facto hunting / farm rifle, with a dedicated taper shoulder rear adapter. The stainless version of that can is a fantastic gas gun can (higher backpressure though) - can eat most stuff w/ the .30 cal bore, and use the Rearden mounts and adapter.

Thanks for the review bud. Any more rounds on the Enticer? Just curious if you had any other thoughts... Thanks.
    Best kept secret in Ti suppressors. Ive come to the conclusion that unless length is the number one priority, skip the S and go with the L Ti.

Edit: Forgot the reason. Its incredibly quiet and light.

Last edited:
    Do you have any experience with a Magnus? Besides the $1000 price gap I wonder how the Enticer Lti compares
    Yes, I have a Magnus. Never use it on magnum cartridges, but on creed sized cartridges they sound identical. Id choose the Enticer just for the lighter weight.

Reactions: reubenski
    hmmmm help me decide, SiCo's new Scythe or Enticer Ti Short?

The scythe looks like a slightly modified fully welded omega 300 but in ti. I don't dislike my omega but there is better stuff out imo. The weight is nice though.

I'd grab the enticer personally, it's $300 cheaper and likely quiter.

Another option is to wait to see what Specter CAT releases.

Their odb surge bypass (low backpressure) can did phenomenal on 5.56 and 300 blk with pewscience. Could wait and see it's performance on .308 and what their bolt gun silencer does.

The ti version is also 8oz

Reactions: YotaEer
    For those who’ve had these a while now, still happy with their performance? I’m torn deciding on a more dedicated precision can and the price on these is incredible vs the others I’ve considered. Been looking at the Abel Theorem and KGM R30 but never shot either, just going on Hide feedback. I have no issue paying for quality/durability etc, but are the others really worth nearly double? I have shot or been around people shooting nomads, tbac ultra 7s, and several sicos as far as similar sized for comparison

hmmmm help me decide, SiCo's new Scythe or Enticer Ti Short?
    If you're chasing DB's on an S can, I would avoid the SiCo can, honestly... Regardless of whatever else you buy. There's no way a 5" can is as quiet as they're claiming. Physics don't lie, and internal volume is simply not there to meet their claims.

I'd go Enticer-STi or OCL Hydrogen-S 7.62...Or, if you want to risk it right now, the DA Nomad-Ti. Look at the specs on paper... All 3 will be comparable in DB's, specs, and performance. PEW Science backs that up, as well with his numbers.

Reactions: YotaEer
    I actually may bite on a Rugged Alaskan Nomad Ti if I can creep past my budget pending reviews!

I actually may bite on a Rugged Alaskan Nomad Ti if I can creep past my budget pending reviews!
    The Hydrogen-S is barely a couple ounces heavier. And it’s only $850 (sometimes cheaper at some places if you check around googling shops). Sometimes even cheap enough that you can get the can, stamp, state taxes, and trust for under $1K.

It's a 9mm bore can. Jack of all trades master of none. Iirc it has like 4 baffles with a similar design as their surge. Overbore combined with it's design it's not going to be impressive from a sound perspective. Rugged makes a quality product but they are not that quiet.

The weight is impressive but with only 4 baffles it's not surprising.

CAT pending data or Diligent would still be my choice personally.

Can't recommend anything dead air atm.

OCL is another great option but it's basically a slightly longer more expensive enticer ti.

Tbac ultra 5/7 are others but quite a bit more expensive.

It's a 9mm bore can. Jack of all trades master of none. Iirc it has like 4 baffles with a similar design as their surge. Overbore combined with it's design it's not going to be impressive from a sound perspective. Rugged makes a quality product but they are not that quiet.

The weight is impressive but with only 4 baffles it's not surprising.

CAT pending data or Diligent would still be my choice personally.

Can't recommend anything dead air atm.

OCL is another great option but it's basically a slightly longer more expensive enticer ti.

Tbac ultra 5/7 are others but quite a bit more expensive.
    They are pretty similar, but there are a few key differences... The Hydrogen-S (7" and 9 baffles) and Enticer-STi (6.75" and 7 baffles) are both almost identical in specs, minus 1/4" and 2 baffles... They are the same diameter, and they BOTH weigh 9.3 oz. Hydro-S is $850, and Enticer-STi is $675 both are @HansohnBrothers. I'd say take your pick, I don't think you'd be disappointed in either one. I do wish the Hydro had a replaceable end cap like the Enticer does...But unless there's a strike, it's not a big deal.

Id wager the Hydro-S might be a hair quieter given the 2 extra baffles? But have not seen if Jay has done the numbers on both of them.

Also, like you said, the TBAC U7 HUB would be another good option, but priced noticeably higher than the other 2, and I don't know if you'd gain or lose performance over the others given how it ranked on PEW Science. TBAC is a great product, I have 2 of their cans currently.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
    They are pretty similar, but there are a few key differences... The Hydrogen-S (7" and 9 baffles) and Enticer-STi (6.75" and 7 baffles) are both almost identical in specs, minus 1/4" and 2 baffles... They are the same diameter, and they BOTH weigh 9.3 oz. Hydro-S is $850, and Enticer-STi is $675 both are @HansohnBrothers. I'd say take your pick, I don't think you'd be disappointed in either one. I do wish the Hydro had a replaceable end cap like the Enticer does...But unless there's a strike, it's not a big deal.

Id wager the Hydro-S might be a hair quieter given the 2 extra baffles? But have not seen if Jay has done the numbers on both of them.

Also, like you said, the TBAC U7 HUB would be another good option, but priced noticeably higher than the other 2, and I don't know if you'd gain or lose performance over the others given how it ranked on PEW Science. TBAC is a great product, I have 2 of their cans currently.
    Thx for the info. Got quotes from my dealer on the Enticer Ti-L. Now just need to propose it to my wife as an investment for hearing safety since my daughter is now using my Omega for hunting.

Diligent makes a fine silencer indeed. :)

*We are a Diligent dealer.
    IMG_4622.png

oBviOuS sPam…..iS oBViOuS

And just in case some autistic fuck reads this post and thinks i’m serious, kys. TBAC @TBACRAY is a fantastic company that has several products that speak for themselves. @Supersubes made an informative and helpful post for a newer can company that measures up surprisingly well to the TBAC gold standard. @HansohnBrothers great dealer that also contributes a metric shitton of shop talk free of charge. What we need is less dickriding and more competition in our hobby’s niche industries. This competition gave us options like lower prices, tubeless designs, 3D printed titanium, HUB/bravo, and flowthrough cans. IMO the dominus sr is what surefire should have done 10 years ago with a rc3, but didn’t because they got complacent with their contracts. Now it seems the suppressor industry is moving at warp speed, and sitting on name brand isn’t enough to keep a company on the top for long. I personally love watching innovation happen on an almost quarterly basis.

Picked my Enticer S Ti up today, 205 day wait. After the fiasco with my Dead Air Sierra 5 which arrived damaged, I wanted to see the Enticer in person before I took it home so I drove 2 hours each way to snag it from Capitol Armory. It's impressively light, just a smidge shorter than my Huxwrx HX-QD 762 Ti. Kinda glad I went with the S even though the L will ultimately be quieter, I wouldn't want it any longer. I thought I'd purchased the naked version but I'm happy either way. I can always strip the cerakote.

Right now I have the DD titanium direct thread mount, going to wait for the Huxwrx HUB mount as it looks like it utilizes their muzzle devices. I have half a dozen of those so it'll be nice to be able to switch between suppressors from different manufacturers and not have a different muzzle device on certain rifles. I have a Huxwrx Flow 762 in time out as well. Was able to fondle one of those today along with the Flow 556 which is impressively compact.

The Enticer will be mostly dedicated to my one and only bolt gun. I'll likely test it on the Spear LT 300 blackout with subs just to see but I'm expecting good things from the Flow 762.

I did take the time to mount it and check alignment and it was spot-on. My only negative comment in regards to the Enticer is Diligent needs to include the Torx tool for the front flash hider cap. Otherwise there's no way for the owner to secure it properly. It's a T60 Torx and Amazon is coming to the rescue. Still...include the tool as it's cheap. It'd be nice if wrenches were included as well. Luckily I have a bunch of thin wrenches specifically for suppressors.

No cracked rear baffle (cough, Dead Air).

Hux 762 on the bottom. Gets lots of use on multiple guns, hence the "relic'd" look.

Ran home from work, grabbed the Sig Cross and Spear LT 300 Blk and headed out to the local indoor range. I whipped out the Cross first and used a Sierra 169MK load. It was so quiet, the first five shots had me laughing as I was shooting the the resulting group showed as much. After the 4th shot, the mirage was pretty bad (it's always bad at this indoor range) so a cover is definitely needed. Hunkered down for the next five shots and I could cover them with a nickel, again battling the mirage. I'm sure with a bit more airflow in there, I could shrink the group by a good bit.

I brought some supers and subs for the 300 blackout and with the subs, I only heard the action cycling. Nothing more. More laughter ensued.

While I was shooting the .308, the rest of the benches cleared out to find out what can it was. I asked if it seemed really quiet and I guess the guy in the booth next to me thought it was .22LR. He was new to rifles so I'll chalk it up to that. I can only imagine how quiet the longer L version is.

The can definitely didn't affect accuracy at all and it had a very modest POI shift. Once Huxwrx releases their HUB mount, I'll test repeatability.

Being a traditional baffle can, it made the Spear LT quite gassy. It's already gassy to begin with but the first few shots had me checking to make sure I'd adjust the gas down. According to PEW, the Enticer S Ti and the Huxwrx Flow are almost identical in performance and I have the Flow in time out. The Enticer would work on a gas gun with subs if you weren't doing a lot of running and gunning.

First five shots and not my best showing but seriously I was actually laughing as I was shooting.

Next five. Much better.

Without a doubt, it's significantly quieter than my Huxwrx HD-QD 762Ti with both .308 supers and 300 blackout subs. I shot a few supersonic 300 blackout rounds and thought it was actually a bit louder than the .308 bolt with a 20" barrel and double the powder being consumed. I didn't really notice flash on any of them but wasn't paying super close attention.

I was just at my local dealer today. I went specifically looking for a DA titanium Nomad for my young son’s bolt gun. They didn’t have one.

However being that I live just outside of Pittsburgh, the owner pulled out a Diligent Defense Enticer S and placed it next to a ThunderBeast Ultra 7. My interest was peaked instantly. I had never heard of Diligent Defense….and their manufacturing facility is located 15min from my house.

The quality of the welds and machining seemed top notch. The ability to use them via direct thread and its ability to use a variety of muzzle attachments and end caps seems very nice.

In all honesty this may be my next can. I have a few DeadAir and Thunderbeast cans which have all been great. Maybe I’ll be another Guinea Pig for the hide and report back my results.

I was just at my local dealer today. I went specifically looking for a DA titanium Nomad for my young son’s bolt gun. They didn’t have one.

However being that I live just outside of Pittsburgh, the owner pulled out a Diligent Defense Enticer S and placed it next to a ThunderBeast Ultra 7. My interest was peaked instantly. I had never heard of Diligent Defense….and their manufacturing facility is located 15min from my house.

The quality of the welds and machining seemed top notch. The ability to use them via direct thread and its ability to use a variety of muzzle attachments and end caps seems very nice.

In all honesty this may be my next can. I have a few DeadAir and Thunderbeast cans which have all been great. Maybe I’ll be another Guinea Pig for the hide and report back my results.
    If you get an opportunity, get a demo of the enticer LTi. It will be one of the quietest cans you’ve ever heard, and it only weighs 10 1/2 ounces. The guys at Diligent Defense are super cool, and very easy to deal with.

Reactions: Jigstick

Get it. Highly recommended, just a great can in either S or L configuration.

FWIW and feel free to ask the guys at DD for yourselves but I asked if I could run their DTF can on my 18” 300 Norma and they said no problem. I just need to order one and try it out in 8 months

I am in the market for a 30 cal suppressor and am having a heck of a time making up my mind between the TBAC ultra 9 and an enticer LTI. I dont want the price difference to be a factor. They are nearly the same weight, and the enticer is a bit fatter but a touch shorter. I want the quietest 30 cal can I can get without the weight penalty of a hyperion. Pew science rates the DDC can quieter than the ultra 9 with the exeption of notable FRP which obviously is an issue for hunters when the first round matters.

My question is: Is the ultra 9 still the king? How much of a difference is a decibal or two? Is one noticeably quieter than the other? Difference in tones? Is the FRP as much of an issue as they make it seam and how much louder is the first round than subsequent rounds?

If you could grab one or the other at the same cost with maximum suppression in mind, which one would you choose?

Quote Reply

Last edited:
    TBAC tested the Enticer L Ti as well in their 2023 Silencer Summit if you haven't seen it. I don't know how you really eliminate first round pop. Every can will be filled with air after the first shot to some degree. It allegedly takes a 3 decibel change to hear a difference. If you're wearing ear pro, there will be zero heard difference between them.

I will say this...I have the S version and on a 30 cal bolt gun, it's amazingly quiet. I can't even imagine what the L sounds like. Mouse fart?

Last edited:
    Reactions: benfrench093
    TBAC tested the Enticer L Ti as well in their 2023 Silencer Summit if you haven't seen it. I don't know how you really eliminate first round pop. Every can will be filled with air after the first shot to some degree. It allegedly takes a 3 decibel change to hear a difference. If you're wearing ear pro, there will be zero heard difference between them.
    excellent article for data nerds. I bought my LTi based on that test. Quiet was a major factor, then weight and cost. I think I sorted it right, ML db from quietest to loudest.

1703177266685.png

I am in the market for a 30 cal suppressor and am having a heck of a time making up my mind between the TBAC ultra 9 and an enticer LTI. I dont want the price difference to be a factor. They are nearly the same weight, and the enticer is a bit fatter but a touch shorter. I want the quietest 30 cal can I can get without the weight penalty of a hyperion. Pew science rates the DDC can quieter than the ultra 9 with the exeption of notable FRP which obviously is an issue for hunters when the first round matters.

My question is: how much of a difference is a decibal or two? Is one noticeably quieter than the other? Difference in tones? Is the FRP as much of an issue as they make it seam and how much louder is the first round than subsequent rounds? If you could grab one or the other at the same cost with maximum suppression in mind, which one would you choose?

Quote Reply
    The DD is quieter, no doubt about it. Unless you go do a demo with them side by side though, all you have is the data you mentioned. Only you can make the call.