• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Diligent Defense Enticer S

L-Ti here. It's fantastic.

My buddy has the S and it's great too.

Enticer S Ti here, love it, around 8oz with the direct thread mount. Gassy on a gas gun though, better for bolt stuff. I was running it on my Spear LT 300 blackout with subs and it was pretty overwhelming after 20 rounds in quick succession. Using CFE BLK for powder which is gassy to begin with so that doesn't help. All I could hear is the action cycling, not the shot itself which was pretty amazing. Wish I'd purchased the naked version as the construction is a work of art.

Enticer S Ti here, love it, around 8oz with the direct thread mount. Gassy on a gas gun though, better for bolt stuff. I was running it on my Spear LT 300 blackout with subs and it was pretty overwhelming after 20 rounds in quick succession. Using CFE BLK for powder which is gassy to begin with so that doesn't help. All I could hear is the action cycling, not the shot itself which was pretty amazing. Wish I'd purchased the naked version as the construction is a work of art.
Spoke with Diligent Defense and they recommended the shorter can on a gas gun. Going to try and run it on my gas guns and see how it works after some tuning. But also plan on running it on my bolt guns too.

Last edited:
Anybody compared the s to an ultra 7?

Looking for a lighter hunting can.

Enticer s-ti, scythe, ultra 7 are the current short list

Anybody compared the s to an ultra 7?

Looking for a lighter hunting can.

Enticer s-ti, scythe, ultra 7 are the current short list
I have all three of them. Dont pick based on sound, theyre too close. I just posted a review on the scythe here, and shot it alongside the U7. Posted another review of both Enticers and a U7 a year or so ago. All three would make great hunting cans, with the enticer being by far the cheapest.

Last edited:
Ive have all three of them. Dont pick based on sound, theyre too close. I just posted a review on the scythe here, and shot it alongside the U7. Posted another review of both Enticers and a U7 a year or so ago. All three would make great hunting cans, with the enticer being by far the cheapest.
The first round pop metrics are what scares me off the enticer. Is it noticeable? I usually care less but with a hunting can it seems pretty important.

Biggest drawback of the scythe is that the blast baffle is too close for a normal griffin hub mount and my brake is rocksett on my hunting rifle, so I’d have to run the Ecco extender and then it’s more length

Going on a 16” 6.5 creed

The first round pop metrics are what scares me off the enticer. Is it noticeable? I usually care less but with a hunting can it seems pretty important.

Biggest drawback of the scythe is that the blast baffle is too close for a normal griffin hub mount and my brake is rocksett on my hunting rifle, so I’d have to run the Ecco extender and then it’s more length

Going on a 16” 6.5 creed
Not noticeable to me at all. Your muzzle device can be removed.

I hunt with Ultra 5’s, which is a fair bit louder than the three you listed, and I think they're great.

Not noticeable to me at all. Your muzzle device can be removed.

I hunt with Ultra 5’s, which is a fair bit louder than the three you listed, and I think they're great.
It can but it’s a whole thing, it’s semi permanent because it’s a .670 barrel threaded 5/8 with almost no shoulder, so idk lots of work and I’ll still need to put a different taper mount back on. With the enticer I can just leave it as is and run a griffin hub adapter if the performance is equal and save some cash.

Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Supersubes
I ordered an S-ti last month. Probably will pick up the Wolf Hunter as well. So glad my LGS recommended the DD series of suppressors.

Any more feedback on the Enticer S on gas guns?
I'm looking for a dedicated can to run on an AR10 6.5 creed.
My concern with the flow type baffles is they're load as shit from what I've heard.
I'm also looking at the Liberty Anthem S

I have the Enticer S Ti as well as two different Huxwrx cans including the new Flow 762. There's nothing between the Enticer and the Flow 762 on a gas gun other than the Enticer has significantly more gas out the port and the rifle will need to be adjusted and the Flow is likely more quiet at the ear (haven't tested without ear pro). Honestly, there's virtually nothing between them on a bolt gun either. The other "low back pressure" can to look at is the new stuff from Radical Defense, specifically the LS3 and CS3. They're both offered in a titanium lightweight version in either a long (LS) or short (CS). I'm waiting for the CS5 to hit the shelves as a dedicated K-style 5.56 can for when my Sierra 5 implodes. I had to do quite a bit of gas adjustment to get my 5.56 rifles to run well. Without adjusting the gas, my 16" DI gun's felt recoil was horrific (for that caliber anyway). Once I dialed the gas way down, much better. Still, a flow through design is just better and less noise at the shooter's ear where it matters. No affiliation with Radical Defense or anyone else in the industry for that matter. https://rdusa.com

The Enticer photos below is with the direct thread rear titanium HUB mount.
IMG_4408.jpg
IMG_4406.jpg
IMG_4405.jpg

Reactions: 762 ULTRAMAGA
Just ordered an STi last week. Was torn between the L and S but was reminded why I prefer shorter fatter cans during deer season when I was pushing through thick stuff on multiple occasions.

My dealer had plenty of DD cans on hand as they are local to us in the Pittsburgh area. Crazy light and well made.

Looking forward to popping many groundhogs with it this summer, assuming it’s out of jail by then.

Can you tell me about this cans poi? I just shot mine 300 win mag love how quiet it is but the point of impact was not what I was expecting.

I actually just did a test but what I didn't do was shoot without and then with to see the POI shift. I did shoot, took the can off, then put it back on and shot another three rounds, almost no POI shift that I couldn't attribute to me sucking or the wind being bad that day.

I'm guessing it'll also depend on your muzzle device but I haven't done a lot of testing in that area. Are you direct threading? I run a Huxwrx muzzle brake and the DD has been converted to the Huxwrx HUB QD mounting system.

So far I’ve just used the direct threading on my bolt action rifle. I’ll try your test next time at the range…

Here's the target. Blue is the Enticer, yellow is the Huxwrx Flow 762. Very surprising that there wasn't any real difference between them but again, using the same muzzle device for both.

Reactions: LRRPF52
The lighter Ti cans have way less POI shift than heavy cans in my experience.

I feel like once I went Titanium, I can’t go back to heavy cans. Ultra 5 weighs almost nothing for me.

My local Scheel’s has the Ultra 7 Gen II for $799.

The lighter Ti cans have way less POI shift than heavy cans in my experience.

I feel like once I went Titanium, I can’t go back to heavy cans. Ultra 5 weighs almost nothing for me.

My local Scheel’s has the Ultra 7 Gen II for $799.
Thats a ridiculously low price.

Reactions: LRRPF52
The Enticer is a pretty intriguing option, given its price.

I do wonder how quality compares to more expensive options. There's always a reason why some products are cheaper than others.

That said, this suppressor is probably great in a lot of roles. I do wonder if precision is one of them.

So far I’ve just used the direct threading on my bolt action rifle. I’ll try your test next time at the range…. Red circle is poa all 4 shots to the right. With three up and in a string…

Attachments

• IMG_2112.jpeg
    IMG_2112.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 10

I do wonder how quality compares to more expensive options. There's always a reason why some products are cheaper than others.

That said, this suppressor is probably great in a lot of roles. I do wonder if precision is one of them.
It’s interesting that the Lti is rated for a 10.5” 300 winmag. They're certainly not worried about it blowing up. With a rating like that, i see no reason why one couldn't use it on a normal length 300 Norma mag.

Reactions: kthomas
It’s interesting that the Lti is rated for a 10.5” 300 winmag. They're certainly not worried about it blowing up. With a rating like that, i see no reason why one couldn't use it on a normal length 300 Norma mag.

I think it could definitely handle a .300NM. I believe their site says its rated up to a .300 RUM on a 24" barrel.

I'm more interested in concentricity and how the suppressor effects precision.

I think it could definitely handle a .300NM. I believe their site says its rated up to a .300 RUM on a 24" barrel.

I'm more interested in concentricity and how the suppressor effects precision.
Ive measured all the ones ive sold, and only had one that was in excess of .010 total runout. Not tbac straight, but no more crooked than the rest of the industry. Firing tests dont show any weird shift from my experience.

The website doesn't currently list the RUM, but now that you mention it, it did say that once upon a time.

Reactions: kthomas
Ive measured all the ones ive sold, and only had one that was in excess of .010 total runout. Not tbac straight, but no more crooked than the rest of the industry. Firing tests dont show any weird shift from my experience.

Is precision same with and without an Enticer on?

I’m curious about it being a good can for precision? And what makes a can good/bad for precision? I see some marketed more toward bolt guns but I don’t know what makes they any different precision wise

I’m curious about it being a good can for precision? And what makes a can good/bad for precision? I see some marketed more toward bolt guns but I don’t know what makes they any different precision wise
Build quality is exceptional on them. I wish I'd ordered one in "naked" titanium to be honest. Too pretty to cover in cerakote! But everything is machined quite precisely, fits together perfectly, etc...And as light as they are, they feel solid. Precision wise, they have no effect on the accuracy of the rifle in my estimation. I mean my post above yours, that's a new load development at 100 yards with the can on. You can remove the can and put it back on and there's no POI shift. Likely depends on the mount you're using though. I used the Huxwrx on mine and POI is repeatable.

Reactions: SlowMiss6.5
Build quality is exceptional on them. I wish I'd ordered one in "naked" titanium to be honest. Too pretty to cover in cerakote! But everything is machined quite precisely, fits together perfectly, etc...And as light as they are, they feel solid. Precision wise, they have no effect on the accuracy of the rifle in my estimation. I mean my post above yours, that's a new load development at 100 yards with the can on. You can remove the can and put it back on and there's no POI shift. Likely depends on the mount you're using though. I used the Huxwrx on mine and POI is repeatable.

Thanks for the info! I see you have the S version. I’m stuck between the L and S. According to TBAC suppressor summit (https://thunderbeastarms.com/sound/summit2023/) there is about 6db difference at the shooters ear which is roughly about twice is loud..?

Have been able to compare the L to the s?

I have not but the S is amazingly quiet so I can't even imagine the L. My first outing at an indoor range, the guy next to me looked over to see if I was shooting 22LR. He was a relative novice but everyone was quite surprised at just how quiet it was. And that was an indoor range. I think it tested really well for Pew Science too.

Thanks for the info! I see you have the S version. I’m stuck between the L and S. According to TBAC suppressor summit (https://thunderbeastarms.com/sound/summit2023/) there is about 6db difference at the shooters ear which is roughly about twice is loud..?

Have been able to compare the L to the s?
Just get the L. Unless length is a problem, the L is always the answer.

Unless it's going on a gas gun, that's the only time I'd consider the S
I would lean that way too, but most AR customers dont really shop these for AR’s though. Theyre both gassy and a poor choice in general imo. Having demo’d them (L and S) together for customers on bolt guns, nobody has ever chosen an S over an L. Not one time. Even the hunters with light guns. The L is that much quieter.

Reactions: 762 ULTRAMAGA
Didn't really answer this but when they say precision and bolt gun it's usually because it's a high back pressure can with "standard" cone baffles, not a flow through low back pressure design.

Either is DEFINITELY poor for a gas gun. I've used the S on my Sig LT in 300 blackout and it was harsh. You could get away with 5-10 shots with subsonic but after that it gets pretty brutal. After 20 shots, I was ready to pass out. On a bolt gun, it's brilliant.

I would lean that way too, but most AR customers dont really shop these for AR’s though. Theyre both gassy and a poor choice in general imo. Having demo’d them (L and S) together for customers on bolt guns, nobody has ever chosen an S over an L. Not one time. Even the hunters with light guns. The L is that much quieter.
This makes me want to get an L. At the time, I just didn't want a long can.

Reactions: YotaEer

Good to know about what people pick when both are demoed. What are the most common thing people are saying when they compare the S and L?

And is there any difference between the L and L Ti from a sound perspective?

Good to know about what people pick when both are demoed. What are the most common thing people are saying when they compare the S and L?

And is there any difference between the L and L Ti from a sound perspective?
Never tested the steel. Id expect same numbers. Most common thing is sound, theyre surprised how much quieter the L is for no perceivable weight gain (1.2 oz.)

3/4”, 3 baffles, 1.2 oz. Really not much different.

Last edited: