• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dipshits in Washington ( State )

Breaks my heart

WA and Seattle used to be one of the most free places out there, one of the only ones that was ok with gays getting hitched as well as drum mags, legit litmus test

Sadly all the people who shit their liberal beds in their shit hole liberal states moved there and fucked a once beautiful state up.

I have never understood how someone can have such strong feelings against something that they have clearly never exposed themselves to. Go to a gun shop talk to a salesman. Take a shooting class of some sort. At the very fucking least learn the proper nomenclature from a reliable internet source. It makes it easy as fuck to debate these dumb asses when they have no fucking clue what they are even saying or how it applies to real life.

OK. Rant over. Lawmakers that have no clue about the subject they are making laws about really pisses me off more than anything.

Reactions: JoshPutman
Breaks my heart

WA and Seattle used to be one of the most free places out there, one of the only ones that was ok with gays getting hitched as well as drum mags, legit litmus test

Sadly all the people who shit their liberal beds in their shit hole liberal states moved there and fucked a once beautiful state up.

I’ve lived in Washington since 96 and what happened to Seattle is very sad.
Now the state is run by idiot kooks living in their drugs, crime and homeless utopia.

I’m a fairly conservative area but the California, Portland and Seattle rats are moving in to escape their shit hole and shitting in their beds here as well

Between this mag ban and they dumb fucks here in Washington waiting to require the jab for kids to attend school, the wife and I are really consisting relocating. It is sad what has happened to this state.

Between this mag ban and they dumb fucks here in Washington waiting to require the jab for kids to attend school, the wife and I are really consisting relocating. It is sad what has happened to this state.
As Texas get more blue, and Californians buy up Montana and Idaho. Where does one go...

Considering? You should be way into the execution phase of your move. Get after it!

I have never understood how someone can have such strong feelings against something that they have clearly never exposed themselves to. Go to a gun shop talk to a salesman. Take a shooting class of some sort. At the very fucking least learn the proper nomenclature from a reliable internet source. It makes it easy as fuck to debate these dumb asses when they have no fucking clue what they are even saying or how it applies to real life.

OK. Rant over. Lawmakers that have no clue about the subject they are making laws about really pisses me off more than anything.

What would you debate?

Want every talking point, here they are

“It’s a right”

That’s the alpha and omega on the conversation, in fact it’s not even a conversation as it’s a simple statement of fact. If they don’t like it they can renounce their citizenship and get the fuck out.

don't bet on it ... ants come out of thin air when a pick nick is available to crash and just as annoying are libtards . both hid in the shadows till they can cause the most damage . Sort of a bad analogy cause ant's are hell a hard workers unlike there human counterparts ,