• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

direrect email for SURGEON rifles.

Emouse

0A
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2009
London, U.K
Anyone got a direct email addres for the guys at Surgeon? Have tried Preston's private addy several times and after a long wait for an initial response,...nothing.

Are these guys always slow to answer sales enquiries???

Re: direrect email for SURGEON rifles.

Why dont you just call them.

Surgeon Rifles, Inc.
48955 Moccasin Trail Rd.
Prague, OK 74864
Phone: (405) 567-0183
Fax: (405) 567-0250

Done that,..mailed them. Response is sloooooow. Now no response to mail at all.

Stephen usually answers my emails within 24 hours. I pick my rifle up on Monday. They have been swamped the last couple of weeks but he usually gets to you timely.

[email protected] is the email i've always used.

I got my Surgeon today, AWESOME, I'll post some pics soon, good choice no doubt....

Surgeon RSR .308 in an CSS RTS stock

_MG_4064.jpg

Here is my 6.5 x 47 I picked up last Monday at Surgeon. Preston and Stephen were awesome to deal with and made a quick turn on this build.

surgeonwithharris.jpg

still waiting on a response,...faxed them and included all emails.

Wwill try email for stephen.

I talked to Stephen yesterday and they switched internet providers recently and have been having some major issues with internet and email. You might want to try and call them if you don't hear from him today.

Perhaps surgeon would rather you went through their official UK importer.....namely us. You were offered actions at dealer rates by e-mail not long ago i believe.

I talk to Surgeon a lot. maybe you need to talk to their importer like baldie said

Finally had mail from Surgeon. All sorted.

Official UK Distributor? Strange that,...when we phoned we where told that "no more being imported as un-economic". Maybe its because your building your own clone action ( as recently advertised)???