• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dirty damn communists...

Feel it in your heart? Wear it on your back.

149728.jpg

Ford's latest demand of testifying "after" the FBI has investigated is a textbook example of attempting to initiate "the tail wagging the dog". She's "all hat and no cattle". Does anyone seriously believe she isn't being propped up like Walter Winchell's dummy ? She's justttt barely smart enough to know she's toast if she takes the stand. Right now, she's in hiding, curled up in the fetal position, sucking her thumb in a corner somewhere. Anyone check beside the armoire in her childhood bedroom ? Oh, yeah.....that foreclosure thing.....never mind, bad idea. :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I'd love to see it. Any good cross examination lawyer would shred her in very short order. Possible prison time (well deserved/earned). Whether the R's have the balls to field a shark tooth pit bull is another question altogether though).

Last edited:
Reactions: TripleBull
Personally, I'd love to see it. Any good cross examining lawyer would shred her in very short order. Possible prison time (well deserved/earned). Whether the R's have the balls to field a shark tooth pit bull is another question altogether though).

the Rs are fucking ball-less cowards.....christ if they pushed back with even a 1/4 of the tenacity of the Dems....there would be no democratic party anymore.

the Rs are fucking ball-less cowards.....christ if they pushed back with even a 1/4 of the tenacity of the Dems....there would be no democratic party anymore.

I liken it to dealing with Antis. Because we're the armed ones, we're supposed to be calm, rational, almost dispassionate in defending the exercise of 2A, while they can be loony as fuck, since, of course, they're not the dangerous ones. We're more polite, we're more likely to follow the rules, both written and unwritten, and we respect the Constitution, while they don't.

I liken it to dealing with Antis. Because we're the armed ones, we're supposed to be calm, rational, almost dispassionate in defending the exercise of 2A, while they can be loony as fuck, since, of course, they're not the dangerous ones. We're more polite, we're more likely to follow the rules, both written and unwritten, and we respect the Constitution, while they don't.
you can be calm and rational and respect the constitution.....without being a complete pussy....

theres only so long you can turn the other cheek before you stop being "reserved and professional" and you start becoming a a pushover...

Mike Tyson could probably kill me in one punch........but if everytime i see him i kick him in the balls, and he just goes "meh, thath noth very nith"....but doesnt do anything......why would i stop kicking him in the balls?

if every once and a while he punched me in the face......im pretty sure ide stop kicking him in the balls.

Reactions: Wheedle and mardad
There is "white noise" that all this is geared to mid term voting.
a. If the "R's" stick it to Ford in an ugly hearing, the "D" intent is to blow it up, pushing women to vote D in midterm because the R's disrespect women soooo bad, and disrespect the "past victims", double, triple, etc, victimizing them again.

b. If the R's ram through Kavanaughs process, it will "motivate" fence riders to vote D, because of the "extreme disrespect" for "the new culture"

c. There are some Pussy R people who are afraid of losing votes if they appear to support T... and their current behavior reflects.

d. There are R people trying to play by all rules, in accordance with the above post (54), to convince the base, that the base needs to stand firm, stand up, and come out strong in mid term voting and out vote the high dollar spending D people and KEEP the majority.

The demonization of T isnt finished. If MSM and the D party can get a majority with say just 2 seats over, they believe they can stonewall T, and make 'him' blow a gasket enough in public that nobody wants to vote for him.

They see Doug Jones in AL and a couple other slim wins as proof their incremental sleaze is winning.
It's going to get worse.

The mid term votes are the target and just as important to "us" versus "them".

you can be calm and rational and respect the constitution.....without being a complete pussy....

theres only so long you can turn the other cheek before you stop being "reserved and professional" and you start becoming a a pushover...

Mike Tyson could probably kill me in one punch........but if everytime i see him i kick him in the balls, and he just goes "meh, thath noth very nith"....but doesnt do anything......why would i stop kicking him in the balls?

if every once and a while he punched me in the face......im pretty sure ide stop kicking him in the balls.

Sitting here with a grin on my face reading that quoted bit out loud in Iron Mike's "voith." And yes, we've enabled them to become emboldened.

149754.jpg

How else could you imagine someone like this coming to be as "she" (God save me from mis-pronouning the creature) is?

Reactions: oneshot86
There will be no FBI investigation. You can take that to the bank.

A. Whatever the crime this Ford cunt claims happened, happened so long ago that any possible statute of limitations ran out long ago.
B. Whatever the crime this Ford cunt claims happened, it is not a federal crime so the FBI has no jurisdiction.

Christine Blasey Ford and Mazie Hirono http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...hut-up-and-step-up-amid-kavanaugh-claims.html can both suck on a big fat cock until they choke.

Last edited:
Reactions: mardad and Fig
There is "white noise" that all this is geared to mid term voting.
a. If the "R's" stick it to Ford in an ugly hearing, the "D" intent is to blow it up, pushing women to vote D in midterm because the R's disrespect women soooo bad, and disrespect the "past victims", double, triple, etc, victimizing them again.

b. If the R's ram through Kavanaughs process, it will "motivate" fence riders to vote D, because of the "extreme disrespect" for "the new culture"

c. There are some Pussy R people who are afraid of losing votes if they appear to support T... and their current behavior reflects.

d. There are R people trying to play by all rules, in accordance with the above post (54), to convince the base, that the base needs to stand firm, stand up, and come out strong in mid term voting and out vote the high dollar spending D people and KEEP the majority.

The demonization of T isnt finished. If MSM and the D party can get a majority with say just 2 seats over, they believe they can stonewall T, and make 'him' blow a gasket enough in public that nobody wants to vote for him.

They see Doug Jones in AL and a couple other slim wins as proof their incremental sleaze is winning.
It's going to get worse.

The mid term votes are the target and just as important to "us" versus "them".

Fuck all that

Trump won because voters stopped giving a fuck about what their democrat friends and neighbors would think. Time for Rs in congress to do the same if they want to survive long term.

Confirm Brett Kavanaugh or you (the Republican Party) WILL lose the midterms, guaranteed. There are no other choices left.

Fuck all that

Trump won because voters stopped giving a fuck about what their democrat friends and neighbors would think. Time for Rs in congress to do the same if they want to survive long term.

Confirm Brett Kavanaugh or you (the Republican Party) WILL lose the midterms, guaranteed. There are no other choices left.

Somebody needs to pound that into the thick skulls of the Republicans who seem to be mostly concerned about what their sworn enemies (The "fake news") and the Communist supporters will think. Stop pandering to your enemies and actually do what your supporters and friends want.

It's the reason McStain and Romney lost, they tried to appeal to the "center" by which they actually meant communists, but if you are a communist, why would you vote communist lite when you can just vote real communist?

The news media plays the same game over and over for the past 20 years... try to get the stupid republicans to betray their supporters because "people will like them better" and promises of "broader appeal & support" then once they take the line and alienate their base, they slam them hard in the main election even worse and all those promised "moderates" are actually hard leftist voters....

Reactions: supercorndogs
Fuck all that

Trump won because

Fuck all that,
trump won because enough voters didnt want the evil bitch continuing 8 years of o'shit and making bad things worse.

A lot of people voted just because of the lesser evil and they were tired of getting fucked over by the greater evil. More a matter of survival than worried about what friends and neighbors thought.

Fuck all that,
trump won because enough voters didnt want the evil bitch continuing 8 years of o'shit and making bad things worse.

A lot of people voted just because of the lesser evil and they were tired of getting fucked over by the greater evil. More a matter of survival than worried about what friends and neighbors thought.
Funny....i voted for trump because he was the only candidate that actually stated what he wanted to do....and the only candidate that stated plans that weve all wanted.....and the only candidate that actually looked proud and unapologetic to be an american.

Trump ran his campaign on putting out goals that would make america great.

Everyone else ran a campaign on simply stating they werent trump.

well if we have one candidate saying how he wants to strengthen america.....and everyone else saying how "they arent him"......i can only assume everyone doesnt want to strengthen america.......so why the fuck would i vote for them?

not to mention he is probably the Cleanest political candidate weve had in the past 80 or so years.

theve been scouring and searching for dirt on Trump.....and the only thing that have found is he said "pussy" some years ago......

christ, investigate any other political candidate with the vigor theyve been going after trump and youll find most of them should be hung for Treason, war crimes, embezzlement, ect.

Very true and also a bit of a sad tale on the Republican party as a whole (not specifically Trump, who makes even his own party nervous about upsetting the country club arrangement)... vote for us because we are the lesser of two evils.... vote for us because while we won't restore any of your lost rights, we promise to try to not take them away as quickly or publicly.

I'm still pretty upset at the cowardly stupid republicans for their refusal to vote on the hearing protection act... and it was specifically Donald Trump Jr's talks on that during the campaign that made me more interested in Trump than many other RINOs.

Maybe the left is playing us all. Maybe they are trying to jump the #metoo shark on purpose. They may want to make women go so "Full Retard" so that no one believes them anymore. Why? Because their entire party is based on perversion. So they need to kill the messanger before their closets get opened.

Reactions: Mooncake
I have to agree with this.

Life is pretty damned good for most Americans that are putting forth some effort. It's going to be very difficult for Dems to win a majority if things continue this way for another two years.

The progressive left is for totalitarian moralism, and always has been. They are the opposite of the party of liberty, which is why they are so fanatical. Even if in retrospect their motives are plebeian, when a progressive frames an arguement it is invariably in terms of their superior moral position.

Who was for the ownership of people as chattel as a matter of morality?
Who instituted the income tax as a matter of morality?
Who did away the state legislatures electing Senators in the interest of morality?
Who do you think prohibited "Demon Rum" as a moral prohibition?
Who organized the KKK to protect the honor of their "race"?
Who do you think segregated races on moral grounds?
EVERYTHING they do is in the service of whatever "new" morality they adopt, and they don't remember what happened yesterday. For a leftist there is only "The History of Now" (hat tip Wilcow). Their hypocrisy knows no bounds, and they are more than happy to assign the blame for their every ignorant, piggish, thuggish, authoritarian policy to their political enemies.
I hate them just like I hate all totalitarians.

Fuck that bitch ass commie hurricane!

Reactions: j-huskey
Is she that stupid? Blacks do sunburn, oh I'm sorry, African Americans. Can't read, it a Melatonin label, not melanin. Melanin is a broad term for a group of natural pigments found in most organisms. Melatonin, also known as N-acetyl-5-methoxy tryptamine, is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland in humans and animals and regulates sleep and wakefulness.
So the chick saying Brett tried to have his way with her has parents that apparently had a foreclosure case heard by Brett's mom, and her brother worked for the firm that represents Fusion GPS and has worked on confirmation hearings on federal appointments.

It's almost like these fucktards think Americans are stupid, or something.

Most American voters are stupid. Remember, Hilderbeast received more votes. Fortunately, the founding fathers predicted the enmass stupidity and protected us from it.

We all knew this Ford bitch is a fucking liar, and now her lie is crumbling down all around her thanks to Chck Grassley essentially calling her out:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...steam-as-his-accuser-balks-at-testifying.html
But for Ford to insist on an FBI investigation before she appears, whether you agree with that or not, is overplaying her hand. It turns what had been an alleged tale of moral outrage into a process story. Now we're down to Grassley offering to send a team to interview Ford in California. Maybe she's just getting cold feet.

Some minor developments aren't helping her case. Mark Judge, the Kavanaugh friend named by Ford as having joined Kavanaugh in the assault at a party (and who has acknowledged being a teenage alcoholic), has denied being at the party or involved in any such assault.

A woman named Cristina King Miranda wrote on Facebook that she knew Ford and Kavanaugh in high school and that "the incident was spoken about for days afterwards in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying." But that contradicts Ford's account that she told no one for 30 years—and Miranda quickly deleted the post. ("I will not be doing anymore [sic] interviews. No more circus," she tweeted yesterday.)

Patrick J. Smyth, who attended Georgetown Prep with Kavanaugh, said in a statement that he understands he is the person identified by Ford as "PJ" who was supposedly present at the party: "I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh." It is not clear why he believes that Ford named him.

Somebody needs to pound that into the thick skulls of the Republicans who seem to be mostly concerned about what their sworn enemies (The "fake news") and the Communist supporters will think. Stop pandering to your enemies and actually do what your supporters and friends want.

It's the reason McStain and Romney lost, they tried to appeal to the "center" by which they actually meant communists, but if you are a communist, why would you vote communist lite when you can just vote real communist?

The news media plays the same game over and over for the past 20 years... try to get the stupid republicans to betray their supporters because "people will like them better" and promises of "broader appeal & support" then once they take the line and alienate their base, they slam them hard in the main election even worse and all those promised "moderates" are actually hard leftist voters....

The quandary becomes, who's complicit and who's retarded. And how to differentiate so as to not loose ground removing the swamp.

This Ford cunt gets called out by POTUS in a BIG way: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ovide-police-report-from-alleged-assault.html

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1043121858797686785
Judge Brett Kavanaugh is a fine man, with an impeccable reputation, who is under assault by radical left wing politicians who don’t want to know the answers, they just want to destroy and delay. Facts don’t matter. I go through this with them every single day in D.C.

[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B]
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump

More

I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!

I fucking love my President.