• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

'Dis you, PMclaine?

Show us the youtube video of your arrest and police abuse suffered opposing the BS.
Cause that’s equal to just not enforcing all the BS or resigning

And yeah I’ve been kicked out of a pile of places for refusing to mask

Cause that’s equal to just not enforcing all the BS or resigning

And yeah I’ve been kicked out of a pile of places for refusing to mask

By those owning the establishment?

Id never go back, let them fail.

I went into a lot of places unmasked no one said anything - and I wasnt in uniform if thats what you think.

Enforcers were bullies - they would say nothing to me -but they certainly would give my kid trouble as well my wife said she would catch shit.

Bullies were given the chance to bully and that was empowering to them - that was the real attraction and power the govt was able to exploit.

Our own neighbors became the persecutors.

I can't speak to other jurisdictions, but Tennessee has very few "shall arrest" laws. Domestics, and other laws where there is actual physical harm are most of those. Other arrests are at officer discretion.
If you live in an area that has more shall arrest laws, you, as a voter and taxpayer, are just as complict as the officer making those arrests.
You can vote to change it, or you can move, starving the beast of funding.

Lol
Get with the times.

They have idiots going over them. Applying the wrong code to your return and then doing things like seizing your money and denying tag renewal. Send them 5+ certified letters with copies of the code “law” that they don’t even look at

Guess what happens when you drive with dead tags? That’s right our best buddies the protectors kidnap you and steal your car.

Because of a fuck up by some parasitical pencil pusher.
Take off the tin foil bruh. The government is incompetent.

It is my opinion that those who advocate that police are evil villians taking taxpayer money and abusing citizens have never been anywhere where there was no or very little law enforcement.

No police and we have anarchy. And no, you rifle and your bug out bag won't make it all well and good.

No, I don't advocate for some laws which I think should be repealed. And no, I don't believe that all cops are good cops any more than I believe all cops are bad cops.

But to understand that we don't get everything we want in a situation takes a degree of maturity that I see lacking in some of the posts here denigrating cops and clapping that a dozen were shown the door in MA over a personal choice.

Cheers

Fuck yeah, policing ourselves is what we need. When these smash and grab punks start meeting Blackwater style security response that the businesses get to hire then (as private businesses, they should have the full right to protect their property as would any citizen), that shit will stop quick, fast and in a hurry. Imagine, Katrina style NOLA security all over the country, the thieves would run to Target to get a job pushing carts real damn quick. Reckless driver kills your kid? You get to lock the fucker in their house and burn it the fuck down, destroying all their life just like they did yours. Fuckers shoplifting? Take a hand like the Saudis do, then we will all know what the fuck they did. Rape? Stoned to death by the citizenry in the town square.

Old Testament justice is the real justice. Make crime punishable again.
Fuckin this! Shit could be turned around in 2 weeks time in this country! But there would be a lot of motherfuckers migrating to Mexico and Canada!

It is my opinion that those who advocate that police are evil villians taking taxpayer money and abusing citizens have never been anywhere where there was no or very little law enforcement.

No police and we have anarchy. And no, you rifle and your bug out bag won't make it all well and good.

No, I don't advocate for some laws which I think should be repealed. And no, I don't believe that all cops are good cops any more than I believe all cops are bad cops.

But to understand that we don't get everything we want in a situation takes a degree of maturity that I see lacking in some of the posts here denigrating cops and clapping that a dozen were shown the door in MA over a personal choice.

Cheers
I think you missed the point.
It's not about absolutes. It's about police being the willing enforcement arm of a tyrannical govt.
Why shouldn't we expect to get the best out of our government and police? What is acceptable? 50%?

I don't expect it. The question is why shouldn't we?

If you expect the best from government, you're ignorant of history.

Oh, I don't really think so.

In my 69 years of life I have observed that absolutist tend to spend their life in abject frustration because little in life is absolute or 100%.

But, feel free to carry on.

Cheers
People have been settling for less and less that now any morsel is acceptable.
So I am questioning. When/where/how did we, the populace, go wrong? It's like that story about gun control and the cake.
Both of you proved that point. I am not immune from what I am saying. I and the rest of my family, friends and the rest of the population are guilty of letting our government get to this point.

Reactions: camocorvette
I think you missed the point.
It's not about absolutes. It's about police being the willing enforcement arm of a tyrannical govt.
Why shouldn't we expect to get the best out of our government and police? What is acceptable? 50%?

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

Black man living in the hood, makin $ anyway he can, selling dope, shooting people trying to take his territory, the police and .gov are tyrants n terrorists stealing his freedoms.

White rednek in Appalachia or the souf (where dey fuck dey sista)(I'm from d souf, didn't have no sistah, had a 3rd cousin wife though), drinkin beer, drivin his jacked up 4wd, got a little shine and reefer to get high and laid, the police and .gov are tyrants and terrorists stealing his freedom.

Registered democrats living in big city democrat land think the police are heroes for keeping the white rednek in chek, AND .gov is best because they send the checks, the best kind of freedom. (To them)...

Kinda comes down to which side of the fence you are on...

Best to all yall, my second cousin 3rd wife is calling...

Black man living in the hood, makin $ anyway he can, selling dope, shooting people trying to take his territory, the police and .gov are tyrants n terrorists stealing his freedoms.

White rednek in Appalachia or the souf (where dey fuck dey sista)(I'm from d souf, didn't have no sistah, had a 3rd cousin wife though), drinkin beer, drivin his jacked up 4wd, got a little shine and reefer to get high and laid, the police and .gov are tyrants and terrorists stealing his freedom.

Registered democrats living in big city democrat land think the police are heroes for keeping the white rednek in chek, AND .gov is best because they send the checks, the best kind of freedom. (To them)...

Separate thread about the jacked up 4WD and tomorrow is MILF Monday in motivational pics - second cousin 3rd wife please.......

Can't wait to see what happens when the 'rest' of them start whelping two-headed autistic kids, have massive cancer and cardiac problems and turn in to kumquats when all these 'following-orders shots' catch up with them.

Blind compliance is going to come back and bite a whole huge segment of the population... Wonder if anyone will end up prosecuted when it all comes out? Probably not. Sadly.

Sirhr

Prosecuted?

You must have gone to church today and listened to a pre Easter message on grace.

Reactions: pmclaine
I got fired about 3 weeks ago from a field I spent a decade in.

I am actually quite happy.

You see, every generation since WWII has said they would stand against mass genocide and tyranny. Most wondered deep down if they actually would have the balls to do it. Now we are finding out.

I like finding out. It makes things so much simpler.

Are you on the side of the police that arrested people going to church? <-- happened in the souf. Are you on the side of the restaurant owner that got arrested for serving customers or the police that enforced that while Walmart, Lowe's, home Depot, stripper clubs were allowed to stay open.<--- happened in Texas. Are you on the side of the work out gym that had their business continue to be locked up by the police but political offices were allowed to stay open? <---- happened in NJ.

I'll stand on the side of the fence that's for liberty.

I got fired about 3 weeks ago from a field I spent a decade in.

I am actually quite happy.

You see, every generation since WWII has said they would stand against mass genocide and tyranny. Most wondered deep down if they actually would have the balls to do it. Now we are finding out.

I like finding out. It makes things so much simpler.

Remind me you posted this tommorow......

Reactions: WaltHer and MK20
Anarchy.

How did defund the police work out in Portland or Seattle?

You got what you voted for.

STFU and quit whining.

You didnt get what you voted for.

Do something about it or STFU and quit whining.

Know the hearts of men. What did you expect, Rainbows?

Read the Apocalypse, then youll know how this turns out.

STFU, quit whining, have a good laugh, and enjoy the descent.

Reactions: ken226
6E53C971-28F1-4E22-B876-5F6E0FD180F2.jpeg

Reactions: Average guy
12 less with a government license to pilage, plunder, and kill for the state. It’s not such a bad thing. Of course with this defunding the police causing rampant crime propaganda, it will only be a matter of time before the ignorant population calls for doubling the police force for their safety. Its a brilliant narrative told by the state and its media.

Edit to add: I do wish the best for the 12 newly released traffic ticket writers and covid edict enforcers. Maybe these guys can change their perspective of certain things moving forward considering they were used and spit out by the gov they were once paid to protect.
You're about a cunt hair away from a permanent ban for this crap. Do I need to say more?

Those of us involved in LE who speak the truth and mirror 95% of members in LE here appreciate this. I don’t know where these members live that are so anti LE. But they need to move
Maybe its because of the many many bad LEOs that have made the bed they now lay in , and I would take the 95% of LEO's speaking the truth as nonsense.

It's always interesting how many people's comments actually reflect their decisions, or the people they surround themselves with in their lives.

I'm around a LOT of LEO, federal and local. The overwhelming majority are good, upstanding individuals, doing a job that very few (a.) want to do, or (b.) have the skill/personality to do, day in, and day out.

That being said, I have seen two that had less than desirable personality traits.

Be that as it may, the overwhelming majority of people I have seen that have had mostly bad interactions with LEO, were largely because of their own actions.

Kinda like that whole line "If you wake up, and run into an asshole, they're just an asshole, and it happens. If you wake up everyday, and everyone you run into is an asshole, perhaps it's not everyone else that's the asshole."

IME, the same thing applies to interactions with LEO.

It's always interesting how many people's comments actually reflect their decisions, or the people they surround themselves with in their lives.

I'm around a LOT of LEO, federal and local. The overwhelming majority are good, upstanding individuals, doing a job that very few (a.) want to do, or (b.) have the skill/personality to do, day in, and day out.

That being said, I have seen two that had less than desirable personality traits.

Be that as it may, the overwhelming majority of people I have seen that have had mostly bad interactions with LEO, were largely because of their own actions.

Kinda like that whole line "If you wake up, and run into an asshole, they're just an asshole, and it happens. If you wake up everyday, and everyone you run into is an asshole, perhaps it's not everyone else that's the asshole."

IME, the same thing applies to interactions with LEO.
Just not true.....

I see them drink/drive. I see them trespass. I see them park in locations not allowed to others. I see them waiting at the bottom of hills to generate revenue. I see them take their free shit from local convienence stores. I see them harass teens. None of my actions contributed to theirs, unless im an asshole for witnessing their actions.......

Just not true.....

I see them drink/drive. I see them trespass. I see them park in locations not allowed to others. I see them waiting at the bottom of hills to generate revenue. I see them take their free shit from local convienence stores. I see them harass teens. None of my actions contributed to theirs, unless im an asshole for witnessing their actions.......
Did you report these incidents to the department so that they could be addressed, or if they actually were what you say they were?

As an aside, I have also learned that people that want to see a flaw, will see a flaw. Regardless if it is the exception, and not the norm.

Just not true.....

So have i, and more.

Did you report these incidents to the department so that they could be addressed, or if they actually were what you say they were?

As an aside, I have also learned that people that want to see a flaw, will see a flaw. Regardless if it is the exception, and not the norm.
On two occasions, yes i did.
One involved a city cop stealing an M1 carbine from me during a traffic stop when i was about 19 or 20 years old.
I eventually got my gun back, a year later and only after hiring a lawyer the cost me more that the gun was worth.
Second time involved a other city cop horsing around with the new Charger patrol car the city had just got.
He does a high speed u turn just below a hill top and dam near t bones me coming from the other direction in the process.
I went to the chief with the date, time, place, tag and unit number of the cruiser plus an eye witness that was riding woth me, the only thing that happened was every time i passed through that town, which was nearly every day, for the next month i was either pulled over or followed to the city limits by a cop.
There was a third time involving a game warden that arrested and handcuffed me on private road for having a holstered pistol on the seat next to me.
In the end he let me go but failed to return my drivers license and when i asked for it back he and his partner denied he ever had it.
As luck would have it a fellow out walking just happened find it in the ditch 1.7 miles away from where the incident took place on the same road the game warden took when he left.
I consulted a lawyer and a magistrate friend on the matter and both advised to let go, even though i had sufficient grounds to file a complaint, because i had no witnesses.

Reactions: deersniper
Man, where do you live?
If you're asking me, South Carolina.
And to be fair, ive had plenty LEO's cut me plenty slack when they couldve arrested me.
I shouldve got locked up at least 3 times for DUI and a couple more for being drunk and disorderly when i was young and dumb, and i wouldve deserved it.
Like the time my cousin and i, both staggering drunk, pass a car on the bridge across the lake at the edge of town in the wee hours of the morning and it turns out to be the chief of police making his rounds...
We were in my car but to this day i dont know which one of us was driving.
I do remember the a$$ chewing during the slow ride home in the back of the chief's car though.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Small town South Carolina I suspect(?). Not always the highest quality of people in such a limited workforce. I've seen similar in small town Texas and Florida. The thing is, it usually gets rectified. Maybe not to our person satisfaction, but it does eventually get rectified.

And again, most LEO's I've met in altercations, have (by and large) been pretty understanding (like you mentioned about your youth). I can tell you, after putting a size 12 Lowa boot into someone's car door, for cutting me off, then flipping me off...twice, the LEO could have hauled me in in cuffs. Instead, afte rlistening to my side of the story, he asked if I'd pay for the damages; giving me a chance to take responsibility for my actions. He didn't have to, but he saw both sides of the argument, and understood the law.

LEO are human though, and have bad days just like anyone else; we just tend to hold them to a higher standard (and in some ways, rightly so). But I still stand by my statement that the overwhelming majority are good people, with the usual 10% that shouldn't be there. LEO, just like the military, are a microcosm of society. Some of the sweeping, derogatory statements made about LEO, I think, go too far. And hence my stepping into this conversation.

Are there bad LEO's? Sure. But most are not.

People have undoubtedly had some bad interactions with LEO that were not necessarily of their own doing. BUt I'd say it's pretty rare. Usually we did something that instigated the meeting. And how we handle that meeting usually has a big impact on the outcome of that meeting. That being said, I have no issues with calling out bad LEO if they warrant it, I just think we need to be a bit more succinct in how we do it, rather than make broad, sweeping statements like "they all are crooked" or "they all think they're above the law". Because, IME, that just isn't true, and isn't fair to the majority who do toe that narrow line between protector and enforcer.

JMTCW...

Small town South Carolina I suspect(?). Not always the highest quality of people in such a limited workforce. I've seen similar in small town Texas and Florida. The thing is, it usually gets rectified. Maybe not to our person satisfaction, but it does eventually get rectified.

And again, most LEO's I've met in altercations, have (by and large) been pretty understanding (like you mentioned about your youth). I can tell you, after putting a size 12 Lowa boot into someone's car door, for cutting me off, then flipping me off...twice, the LEO could have hauled me in in cuffs. Instead, afte rlistening to my side of the story, he asked if I'd pay for the damages; giving me a chance to take responsibility for my actions. He didn't have to, but he saw both sides of the argument, and understood the law.

LEO are human though, and have bad days just like anyone else; we just tend to hold them to a higher standard (and in some ways, rightly so). But I still stand by my statement that the overwhelming majority are good people, with the usual 10% that shouldn't be there. LEO, just like the military, are a microcosm of society. Some of the sweeping, derogatory statements made about LEO, I think, go too far. And hence my stepping into this conversation.

Are there bad LEO's? Sure. But most are not.

People have undoubtedly had some bad interactions with LEO that were not necessarily of their own doing. BUt I'd say it's pretty rare. Usually we did something that instigated the meeting. And how we handle that meeting usually has a big impact on the outcome of that meeting. That being said, I have no issues with calling out bad LEO if they warrant it, I just think we need to be a bit more succinct in how we do it, rather than make broad, sweeping statements like "they all are crooked" or "they all think they're above the law". Because, IME, that just isn't true, and isn't fair to the majority who do toe that narrow line between protector and enforcer.

JMTCW...

Thats a pretty decent reply to a very serious situation. To some extent, this has always been with us. People have rosy colored glasses when they watch Andy Griffeth and think that had anything to do with the reality. Cops in the 50's started their talk with a beatin and it just went down hill from there.

We are poised on a double edged sword. Our criminal justice system post-officer encounter is a pretty schizophrenic character. Some departments are led by competent administration that will hear your complaint and help you out. Some departments are led by Jimmy....and Jimmy thinks its goddamn hilarious that you were stupid enough to come to him with a complaint about his brother Bobby.

So thats one element. The second element is that there is a large minority of our society that could use a beatin. More beatins than they get frankly. I used to work for various prisons and got to meet the fine people we incarcerate. I do wish the media would stop portraying them as "just someone who is down on their luck..." instead of "that dude in there raped a baby to death, and we caught him because he went around Walmart whispering to women with kids that he was gonna do it again." The people we put in prison should usually have been staked down at the local shooting range with a sign in front of them saying what they did and you can chose your target for the day. $10 entry fee. And these people have learned how to game the grievance handling parts of our system so thoroughly that now they are mostly like a truck stop toilet clogged with shit.

The final thing is the consequences of an encounter with LE are so severe if you aren't a habitual criminal. Habitual criminals just brush off another few months in lockup like its a Tuesday. If you are an actual law abiding citizen, law enforcement is more like a loaded handgun with a thumb safety you put in your mouth every day when you wake up. Then, with the safety on.... you pull on the trigger as HARD as you can and see if it still works. And if you are unlucky...today is your day. Despite all the engineers and lawyers and testing and everything that gun went through. And thats part of the reason we are harder on LE than the average criminal even. The consequences are real.

Just not true.....

56400485.jpg

• Haha
Where I grew up the cops were involved in all kinds of shady shit to include sex Trafficking of minors so I find the rosy glasses some wear on here kinda funny.

Where I grew up the cops were involved in all kinds of shady shit to include sex Trafficking of minors so I find the rosy glasses some wear on here kinda funny.
Yup.

On a lighter note one here was picking up hookers to extort sex out of them. How f ed up you gotta be lol