• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Disturbed man lights himself on fire outside White House. Subdued immediately.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • WASHINGTON D.C. : Man in wheelchair sets himself on fire outside the White House North Fence on the afternoon of April 12, 2019 and prompted a massive emergency response. He managed to burn his jacket before the flames were quickly doused by first responders and he was hauled off for a psych evaluation. No information available on any political agenda he may have, but the Secret Service declared that he "was not a threat to the President".

aw_16whitehousepx_11-16-2004_P232FEV_t400.jpg

Man subdued and taken to hospital after self-immolation attempt failed.

----------
    Washington (CNN) A man who set himself on fire in front of the White House on Friday afternoon was determined not to be a threat to President Donald Trump, the Secret Service said.

A cloud of smoke was visible near the White House around 3 p.m. ET, the Secret Service said, forcing the closure of part of Pennsylvania Avenue and 17th Street.

"A male subject operating an electronic wheelchair-type scooter lit his outer jacket on fire while sitting along Pennsylvania Ave. outside the North Fence Line," the Secret Service tweeted. "Uniformed Division Officers immediately responded, extinguished the fire and rendered first aid."

----------

The dude showed zero initiative and a total lack of commitment...

Where's 5 gallons of High-Test when you need it?

Here is how you self-immolate. Not by trying to light the string on your free-range woven-hemp Rastafarian bonnet on fire... probably with a CBD-oil fueled carbon neutral recyclable-plastic body fair trade Bic lighter.

Loser!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
    Saw This yesterday. Hope it turns into a trend or internet challenge. Darwin approves.

This at least the 3rd person to do this in protest of Trump over the past two years. The first was in a starbucks, 2nd I can't remember right now but wasn't that long ago.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    This at least the 3rd person to do this in protest of Trump over the past two years. The first was in a starbucks, 2nd I can't remember right now but wasn't that long ago.

If they didn't die or seriously fuck themselves up to the point of no return while they were doing it, then all they were engaging in is just plain old attention whoring. Not to mention wasting police / fire / EMS resources and causing unnecessary delays in traffic and transit.

If they're really that unhappy with Trump I've got plenty of matches I'll ship for free

I’m really tired of all the flamers in our society getting all the attention... they are still a minority after all.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    The dude showed zero lack of commitment...

Where's 5 gallons of High-Test when you need it?

Here is how you self-immolate. Not by trying to light the string on your free-range woven-hemp Rastafarian bonnet on fire... probably with a CBD-oil fueled carbon neutral recyclable-plastic body fair trade Bic lighter.

Loser!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Sleep now in the fire.

"Man sets himself on fire...."
    Fuck me running can these reporters fuck up a story! I should go into journalism.

From the Chikn Press
    "Man singes jacket, in half ass attempt to make people believe he is truly committed to his fucked up ideology."
    "Sources say the man was threatening later in his jail cell to cut his own dick off, using his index and middle fingers, like a pair of scissors."

Red Dragon

Yup... knew I had seen it.

Another good one.

There was a third one in the Hannibal series, IIRC. Though the earlier one “man hunter” years before silence of the lambs was better than the remake, IMHO. Michael Mann?

Good flicks!

Thanks for the correction!

Sirhr

Yup... knew I had seen it.

Another good one.

There was a third one in the Hannibal series, IIRC. Though the earlier one “man hunter” years before silence of the lambs was better than the remake, IMHO. Michael Mann?

Good flicks!

Thanks for the correction!

Sirhr
    Yes, from the 80's, by Micheal Mann, and with "Gil Grissom" from CSI (whatever his name really is, I forget)

As to the 'goodness' of the movie, I too though it was better than the later remakes. I'm one of the few...

"If One does as God does enough times, One becomes As God Is!"

-from that movie.
    How's that for siniser'ly demented, eh?