• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

U.S. Air Force Member Who Sets Himself on Fire Outside Israeli Embassy in D.C., Chanting ‘Free Palestine,’ Reportedly Dies After Tragic Event.

Pretty scary shit actually. If somebody believes in a cause enough to be willing to burn themselves to death knowing what kind of agony that involves, there is nothing stopping them from committing mass murder even on kindergartens full of children or a hospital nursery filled with newborns. All it matters is what direction these crazies are being guided in right up to their final moment of snapping. Just like that batshit dude in Iowa right now screaming threats at passing Union Pacific trains. Who wants to bet that there are already people and agencies somewhere right now looking to, or already in the process of grooming that wacko and harnessing his deranged anger to provoke him into carrying out terroristic actions in a place and time of their choosing?

Protect yourselves and watch your surroundings all the time. CARRY. Always be armed, vigilant, and sober as a coffee shop's pet owl when you are out in public. This motherfucker could have just as easily tossed his bottle of gasoline and a flaming rag into a daycare and ended up on the Youtube channels 'This Is Monsters' and 'Disturban'...

ETA: Full 3 minute video uncut in case any links elsewhere had been cleaned up for MSM presentation:

Ugh, I can smell that video. Two things that surprised me was the quick response with multiple fire extinguishers and also that he appeared to be wearing a sweater as though he was concerned he was going to be cold. Well... I reckon he showed them...

-LD

1709081132493.png

This seemed appropriate.

Th lemons are a nice touch.

And a lot of the guns they are using look like stuff right out of Warhammer 40K and Bioshock. Many of these weapons look to be cobbled together from damaged parts and assortments of salvaged parts from police guns destroyed by fires when the gangs torched police stations and hacked cops to death during the beginning of the violence last year. Accuracy does not seem to be a concern as they literally just need them to be able to spray rounds and dump entire mags for a few cycles before they fall apart again. Average engagement distance in the Haitian wars are less than 20 yards, mostly point blank.

This idiot didn't just wake up and decide to do this. I bet his social media has been scrubbed. If he had any friends. They had to know that he was on the verge of a breakdown.

It seems the blame is being pointed at him being raised in a Right-wing religious cult and then denouncing everything religeous and Right-wing and therefore joined lots of Leftist Athiest groups while in the Air Force.

This is a very pro-military community and I have never served a day in any branch so I tend to be very careful when I condemn them, but in this case I have to say the military recruit standards have been lowered so much this is what we get. Young Leftists being groomed by other Leftists groups within our military. Things needs to change back to normal and fast.

Did you know each person has their own distinct smell when being burnt?
I can't say that I've ever heard it stated that way sir, at least not attributed to an individual as though their diet/nationality/whatever it is you are alluding to at least would produce different results like a Yankee Candle would offer. Not to be overly morbid but I'd say that smell is rather distinctive but may have some measurable variance to your point based off of the temperature in which the fire/heat source is at, as well as what portions of the body are exposed to it but an overwhelming majority of whatever nuanced variance in smell you're likely referencing would be overcome by the accelerant as being far more pronounced to the other odors. From the video we're discussing, in particular at the 2:10 mark and the status of what remains on the legs and from the way/rate it burned, I'd suspect it was a diesel/gasoline mixture in the thermos and most of the flesh of the lower half had burned off.

If you have any links to support what you're suggesting- I reckon that I'm openminded enough to agree to look at it later this week but frankly I don't think this is really worth exploring much further than has already been discussed. Whatever nuance could be explored on that very specific topic. I'll just say that with a great deal of confidence that those on the immediate scene and it now only being one day later are still trying to get that smell out of their nose for the near term but longterm will always be able to place it.

1709108530322.png

And IMHO… they all smell like burning pork. But maybe some folks carry different sauces on them when they self-immolate. I’m thinking we could get a DARPA grant to study it!

I mean… Richard Pryor probably smelled like 151 or acetone. Michael Jackson… probably Soul Glo and Rayon. I bet if Al Sharpton lit himself on fire, he would smell like moo goo gainpan, because he uses duck sauce for pomade.

You’d think NIH would have a paper on this but, nope! I smell a funding opportunity!

Sirhr

how about the guy video taping him? Why was the one cop holding a pistol on him ?
@Blue Country Sky actually posted a link to the 3 minute video of what occurred (hence where I mentioned I was a bit surprised that he wore a sweater apparently to keep warm during his... protest I suppose is the best term). If you have the stomach for it, the video would suggest that he placed the camera down while walking to the site and set it up on a tripod of sorts. As for why the cop was holding a pistol on him while he turned into Colonel Sanders Extra Crispy Recipe- I don't have much insight to offer you there other than either (A) American Police and/or (B) potential suicide bomber holding a detonator concerns? If my arm was being pulled, I'd probably lean more towards "B" than "A" but likely the cop in the video wasn't trained for the 'rotisserie protester' scenario and defaulted to previous training. I'm still amazed though how quickly they were able to bring multiple fire extinguishers on the scene in actual seconds... and that the guy was wearing a literal sweater to keep warm... I'll keep my comments to myself but holy smokes, this guy probably thought he was going to go down in history like the monk that burned himself in protest over Vietnam but (as the story evolves at least) could only manage to pull in something like 40 streamers for this and everyone else of questionable upbringing that saw the video- posted on a secondary channel, used that footage to... well not end the 50/60+ year conflict with Israel but... turn the image of him literally burning to death into a meme and in another post, make a meme about how his burning image was related to certain venereal diseases attributed to time spent in Thailand with their... the proper term escapes me this morning but "Lady boys"(?).... I'm sure that other more upstanding members from the Hide will chime in to correct me later today. But... yeah- I think that catches you up thus far... as I said yesterday... I guess he showed them/us?

-LD

If you watch the above video @scotty2hotty I reckon you'll be at least caught up in short time. I'm still waiting on the news clip myself that shares that the Secretary of the Air Force has ordered a "safety stand down" next week that the entire AF will participate in a screened training seminar for at least one full day about how setting oneself on fire on TikTok in protest of whatever is a violation of the Hatch Act and not in keeping with DOD or AF policies/standards. Airmen all over the world will need to sign some kind of "self-igniting" safety pledge and every unit worldwide will need to document this training occurred for each an every Airmen. This will then be reported to the Secretary of Defense by the Secretary of the Air Force, who will then relate it to Biden and they'll have a press release on how Airmen setting themselves on fire has been addressed by the administration. There likely will be a temporary restriction amongst Air Force personnel from carrying lighters, especially Bic "assault" lighters until this blows over. If the AF has any, and I do mean ANY type of awards that contain language such as "brightest"/"Dynamo"/"Star"... they will quietly be retired without a single mention to anyone/especially to the 'free' press. If the AF follows the Army procedure... in a couple of years you "might" forget that this event ever occurred but will be reminded when the AF announces that they need to change their standard uniform to a more flame-retardant linen. This will cost the tax payers somewhere in the $Billions (yes with a 'B') again just like the amazing program the Army put in place developing the ACU uniform with the UCP pattern. (And I'm intentionally not including similar programs from the Air Force that ended up with their Blue tiger stripe uniform (which I don't know if it ever got past the winter weight procurement) or the Navy's blueberry/aquaflauge effort around the same time. But the lawyers need to be paid & contracts sent out to all the military industrial complex companies to develop the training, develop the form to document such training had occurred, draft up the letter to the Secretary of Defense, and of course to fund the R&D of flame retardant Air Force Uniforms (ABU's right?). So 5 years from now, we'll have spent Billions as a country to 'address' this situation and at the end of the day all pat ourselves on the back for making things better.

You heard it here first folks.

-LD

Last edited:
Reactions: ewoaf
At this point - I have no fucks to give.
Don't care.

Smoke'm if you gott'm.

Reactions: 10ring'r
This isn't actually as funny as it first appears.

It's actually terrifying people like this are in the Military and may be in the position of making life or death decisions.

I wonder how many other lunatics like this there are in the Military, Police and other Government jobs. I bet it's not zero, and that is a terrifying thought.

This isn't actually as funny as it first appears.

It's actually terrifying people like this are in the Military and may be in the position of making life or death decisions.

I wonder how many other lunatics like this there are in the Military, Police and other Government jobs. I bet it's not zero, and that is a terrifying thought.

But the military is focused on white supremacy as the biggest issue in the military… and possession of a Maga Hat probably gets you an article 15.

The destruction of .mil started in Jan 2009. On purpose. And virtually anyone over the rank of 2lt faced litmus tests or they were gone. Be suspicious of Anyone these days whose stars
Fell on them after 2009. And of the woke middle-grade enablers.

Remember, AOC and Bernie and Schumer get to appoint cadets to West Point, the USNA and the USAFA. You “really”’think they aren’t appointing the kids of woke donors and outright commies? More than half the entering class of the Academies is being chosen by leftists every year. Either leftist senior officers “raised” under Obama. Or far left Congress scum (or more likely their woke staffs) who want a reliable military that can be called on to fire on its on citizens, round up people who don’t eat bugs and confiscate any and all private property starting with evil guns.

No secret to the plan. Has worked for every dictator since Roman times

Sirhr

Nothing to support my thinking; what if this airman was a test subject to show how successful mind control is today,
like that Manchurian Candidate movie?