• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DIY weapon systems..... in a Mad Max world

All political and religious ideaologies aside, you've got to admeire these guys.
Fighting tanks with slingshots.
Gets my respect.
Fuck yes.

My basic 5 gun battery would be:

1-.22 pistol- accurate, light duty for practice.
2.-big pistol- any caliber useable to put some serious hurt on an intruder in the house or "your bubble" when out in public i.e, .45ACP, 9mm, 10mm, 40 S&W....
3..22 rifle- accurate for practice of big rifle and light duty game getting.
4 big rifle-preferably .30-06/.308 for ease of acquistion of ammunition in case of pinch. Lots of surplus if you can get your hands on it.
5. AR- preferably in 5.56, but any cartridge you can get your hands on in bulk. I reload so bulk isn't an issue. Neither is accuracy. This is for when you need more than 1 shot per 5 seconds. The 'horde' is just too thick. Practice should be kept to a careful minimum though as it is easy (and way too much fun) to overpractice and expend resources.

Notwithstanding the surrounding politics, definitely interesting documentary photo. Scary though, scary to think too close...

Mad Max, I think not.

More like: Angry Achmed; or Improvising Ibrahim, or Something along those lines. As it is, remember that what works 'for' one, works 'against' another. Where do YOU stand?