• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

do any sponsors on the hide have kestrel 4500 ab in stock

Looking at buying one of these for Christmas. For those who own a Kestrel, are there normally any special deals to be had on these, or is the pricing fairly fixed?

Impact Has them in stock and ready to go!

Don't know about in Ozzieland, but here in the states strict MAP pricing dominates the Kestrel dealers. Never hurts calling to see what might come up, but I've never seen them for below MAP outside of the actual AB/Kestrel sponsored group buy when it was released.

IMPACT DB is my go-to dealer for all things Kestrel and databooks.

Don't know about in Ozzieland, but here in the states strict MAP pricing dominates the Kestrel dealers. Never hurts calling to see what might come up, but I've never seen them for below MAP outside of the actual AB/Kestrel sponsored group buy when it was released.

IMPACT DB is my go-to dealer for all things Kestrel and databooks.

I suspected that was the case, thanks for the response.

Looking at buying one of these for Christmas. For those who own a Kestrel, are there normally any special deals to be had on these, or is the pricing fairly fixed?

NK have pretty strict dealership arrangements; in particular regards to the warranty. If you think the warranty is important buy through Kestrelmeters.com.au you will pay an extra $200 for and 4500 AB BT here. If your willing to run the warranty gauntlet plenty of choices in the USA or flea bay.

NK have pretty strict dealership arrangements; in particular regards to the warranty. If you think the warranty is important buy through Kestrelmeters.com.au you will pay an extra $200 for and 4500 AB BT here. If your willing to run the warranty gauntlet plenty of choices in the USA or flea bay.

Cheers mate.

Ebay has them for $645 shipped. Have select one you can make an offer on. That the lowest I've seen them. 4500 ab bt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk