• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do David Tubb's Final Finish product work?

Re: Do David Tubb's Final Finish product work?

Yes, it works. I've used it on a few factory barrels that were heavy foulers. They both cleaned (much) easier and shot better. Most factory throats have a steeper leade angle than custom barrels, so it may 'appear' that your throat gets eroded rather badly as it get recontoured by the abrasive coated bullets to a shallower leade angle. Odds are that it will shoot better, though. At least in my experience.

I have friends who swear by them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have friends who swear by them.</div></div>

If they are friends with you, I might have to doubt their judgement
wink.gif

LOL, you know I love ya CKA.

QueerBoBaggins

They don't clean up the barrels evenly as a mechanical lap does. They do more at the breach than at the muzzle.

Interesting product!

Never seen it before this... Might have to check it out in the future

Any comments on how they might help ones cold bore zero & subsequent, following rounds having the same point of impact. IE; anyone with experiences of them reducing the first shot variance?