• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DO NOT BUY these items...

Re: DO NOT BUY these items...

I left a link to this on Midway's facebook page, we'll see how long it lasts before they have it pulled. I friggin hate facebook anyway, so if they ban me it's no big loss.

I have a huge amount of crap on my midway wishlist, I guess i'll have to pare it down because I really am going to make an effort to buy very little there anymore. Fuck 'em.

Anybody that wants to use the capitalism excuse is shitting themselves.
This is an example of another job/idea being sent to asia to get a cheap copy. Meanwhile the money keeps leaving the country. Last time I checked our economy needed help. If we think we can do that by taking the cheap route we are mistaken.
I have seen a few comments about everything being made in China. Who has the fastest growing economy? Who did the US borrow money from? The last question is why?

Lenny, nope never been to China and my family doesn't own any companies overseas, I live in Ohio where manufacturing was king for the last 50 years and has all but died in the last 5 to 10 years, when fortunate families who owned those companies folded up and have gone overseas in the name of God capitalism, expecting the USA to stay the same while their lifestyles grew the workin man and his offspring are left in a State with little hope for work. So I may have a different experience than you But thats Life . However un fettered capitalism argument is crap when many industries from the banks , to Wall Street, to the paper pushing BROKERS have been subsidized at some point in their history but then claim to be pure capitalists makes me scratch my head. I understand we can't exist in economic isolation but we can't survive as a Country of paper pushing bankers for the world or worse owners of paper in companies overseas . we actually have to make things here. The reality of it is we can't compete with cheap slave yes slave wages massa from overseas labor we just can't .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rthur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody that wants to use the capitalism excuse is shitting themselves.
This is an example of another job/idea being sent to asia to get a cheap copy. Meanwhile the money keeps leaving the country. Last time I checked our economy needed help. If we think we can do that by taking the cheap route we are mistaken.
I have seen a few comments about everything being made in China. Who has the fastest growing economy? Who did the US borrow money from? The last question is why? </div></div>

Capitalism is an excuse?

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">cap·i·tal·ism</span></span>

<span style="font-style: italic">An economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">competition in a free market.</span></span></span>

Yeah... just a lousy excuse... Really?

MAINLY??
Banks, stock market, mortgages, commodities,
Are these industries not subsidized in one way shape or form?
The bail outs didn't let precious capitalism realize it's natural end?? Hmm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodspider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lenny, nope never been to China and my family doesn't own any companies overseas, I live in Ohio where manufacturing was king for the last 50 years and has all but died in the last 5 to 10 years, when fortunate families who owned those companies folded up and have gone overseas in the name of God capitalism, expecting the USA to stay the same while their lifestyles grew the workin man and his offspring are left in a State with little hope for work. So I may have a different experience than you But thats Life . However un fettered capitalism argument is crap when many industries from the banks , to Wall Street, to the paper pushing BROKERS have been subsidized at some point in their history but then claim to be pure capitalists makes me scratch my head. I understand we can't exist in economic isolation but we can't survive as a Country of paper pushing bankers for the world or worse owners of paper in companies overseas . we actually have to make things here. The reality of it is we can't compete with cheap slave yes slave wages massa from overseas labor we just can't . </div></div>

Next time you should make "BROKERS" <span style="font-weight: bold">bold </span>as well... lol

So, have you started your own "Occupy" movement as well? I mean those 1% must owe you something right? Because after all it's the Banker's and Corporations that ruined the economy. It's not like Americans drove themselves into debt with credit cards, having to have a new car every year, the newest smart phone, or any number of other luxuries that they couldn't afford but it's ok because they can charge it. It's not like we drove ourselves deeper into debt while maintaining a denial that our National Debt was increasing exponentially. It's not like it's the Politicians fault for misspending and choosing to bail out corporations. The same politicians voted for by the public although questionable at times. When they sent you a stimulus check did you say "NO thanks, just save it."? Nope... But you damn sure would expect a Corporation to say the same thing since it's not you benefiting. Places like Cleveland died because they're manufacturing methods never improved, their labor costs were over-exaggerated thanks to unions, and other countries like Japan mechanized and modernized making manufacturing more efficient. That's right... a machine replaced the working man. But you just keep on blaming "Slave Labor" "China" and everything else foreign. Maintain the denial that our economy is where it is because of our own laziness and inability to control our own government...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I for one consider Stu a friend. I spend a ton with Midway every year, no more.
I'll find what I need else where.
Broker... ah never mind. </div></div>

Lol... Sorry I didn't jump on the Vendor bandwagon in defense of something that isn't defendable. It's knock-offs... they should feel complimented that it was good enough to knock off. I'm not attacking Stu... I'm attacking the idiots who constantly want to ram "Buy American" down everyone's throat then want to preach their freedoms. I don't even buy from Midway... Besides it's helping my post count get to 100 so I can sell stuff...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I for one consider Stu a friend. I spend a ton with Midway every year, no more.</div></div>

Yeah, what he said, plus we should all let Midway know why we are NOT buying from them.

1911fan

This thread is the reason why everyone should be required to take a class in microeconomics in order to graduate high school.

I won't say anything further except to point out what I've said when these threads came up before: one cannot own an idea. An idea is not someone's property.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is the reason why everyone should be required to take a class in microeconomics in order to graduate high school.</div></div>

Futhermore, I wonder how many of the MidwayUSA haters drive imported cars and talk on imported cell phones, etc...

Like it or not we live in a global economy. I'd bet the sources of fabric, thread, and fill in our non-Midway, "USA made" rear bags is not the USA...

Nothing wrong with capitalism, it is the core of our innovation. Maybe some would like communism instead? ...I'll stop there, back to topic.

Are these copies better or exactly the same?
If no, who cares...a smart man knows to buy quality.

A smart man also knows not to send dollars overseas.(This is what America need to wake up to)

The problem is NOT Midway it is the buyers not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. U get what you pay for.

Demand causes supply, not the other way around.
Again , blame the buyers. I try not to be one of them. (not always possible)

I'd prefer the real American bags, thanks for bringing this to light.

Oh, and If you got a real good idea, protect it so it won't end up overseas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 89t295k</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Oh, and If you got a real good idea, protect it so it won't end up overseas.

</div></div>

I'm going to steal that and send an email to the Chinese
smile.gif

I will always buy the real stuff if I can help it.

Did anybody watch the story abt the house that was built with only material made in the U.S.A. it cost abt 1 percent more then using products from China and many other countries. Same thing applies with this subject, the contractor did it and more to follow with more people back to work. If the big companies would follow, well i don't have to tell anyone of you how the country would turn itself around. Made In The U.S.A. with pride.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodspider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lenny, nope never been to China and my family doesn't own any companies overseas, I live in Ohio where manufacturing was king for the last 50 years and has all but died in the last 5 to 10 years, when fortunate families who owned those companies folded up and have gone overseas in the name of God capitalism, expecting the USA to stay the same while their lifestyles grew the workin man and his offspring are left in a State with little hope for work. So I may have a different experience than you But thats Life . However un fettered capitalism argument is crap when many industries from the banks , to Wall Street, to the paper pushing BROKERS have been subsidized at some point in their history but then claim to be pure capitalists makes me scratch my head. I understand we can't exist in economic isolation but we can't survive as a Country of paper pushing bankers for the world or worse owners of paper in companies overseas . we actually have to make things here. The reality of it is we can't compete with cheap slave yes slave wages massa from overseas labor we just can't . </div></div>

The above doesn't make much sense in relation to this discussion, or any historical understanding of the US economy and the cause of our recent troubles.

For the record, I have a triad bag and a tab bag. I thought I lost my triad bag so I bought the tab bag off a buddy who had two. I prefer the tab off the bench and the triad while shooting prone. I realized at the time I could have bought a crap bag that was a close copy, but chose not to. I chose not to because I am okay paying a bit more for a product that will last...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rthur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody that wants to use the capitalism excuse is shitting themselves.
I have seen a few comments about everything being made in China. Who has the fastest growing economy? Who did the US borrow money from? The last question is why? </div></div>

Capitalism is an excuse?

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">cap·i·tal·ism</span></span>: noun - \&#712;ka-p&#601;-t&#601;-&#716;liz-&#601;m

<span style="font-style: italic">An economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">competition in a free market.</span></span></span>

Yeah... just a lousy excuse... Really? </div></div>

ok so you can find a word in the dictionary, too bad you wont find morals and values.

1 percent more for same quality house ...I want to read that. U got a link for that?

Some things you flat out can't buy American or they are just assembled here.

The only business's that should be allowed to import Chinese products are Asian Massage Parlor's, all the others need to be burned to the ground.

I own products from all three manufacturers listed. I only buy my kit from Steve at Triad however. Here's a story I've never shared. I purchased an Atlas bipod from Steve a few months back. The tracking number showed it was delivered but there was no package at my door. I called Steve and he asked if I needed the bipod to shoot any time soon and offered to ship another out immediately. I told him I didn't need it because I wasn't plannning to shoot that weekend and to give it a few days so he could contact the shipper and see if it showed up eventually. A few days later STEVE called ME to see if it showed up. When I mentioned it hadn't he had another in the mail that day. It showed up two days later. That is why I only purchase American made products from companies like Triad. On the same note I purchased Midway's range bag which is actually another one of their rip-off designs of a 5.11 bag. Within weeks the velcro began peeling off the bag and the handle was coming detached. I called Midway and they wouldn't do anything about it. Lesson learned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only business's that should be allowed to import Chinese products are Asian Massage Parlor's, all the others need to be burned to the ground. </div></div>

Easy there....we would all have to smash our computers and phones. I kinda like Snipers Hide lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thedudeabides</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rthur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody that wants to use the capitalism excuse is shitting themselves.

Capitalism is an excuse?

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">cap·i·tal·ism</span></span>: noun - \&#712;ka-p&#601;-t&#601;-&#716;liz-&#601;m

ok so you can find a word in the dictionary, too bad you wont find morals and values. </div></div>

Because I don't agree with the topic and I know the definition of Capitalism and cited it as a fact of business in the U.S. I have no morals or values? Lol. Whatever makes you feel better about it... I guess for you ignorance is bliss.

I'm just as american as any of you, even though I was raised in Mexico the first 6 years of my life (born here though, and it was in Mexico that I was first introduced to firearms and hunting). I might just be a little more American, I make sure I buy my electronics from American companies (my laptop is a Dell, my phone is from Motorola), my clothes are mostly American, except for a few rags give to me that I wear to sleep. Now with that said, I know its unavoidable to not have something from overseas, heck, there isn't a riflescope made nowadays that is 100% American, so boycotting products made overseas is ridiculous. I know its taking away from the little man, but as I said, that is unavoidable, there isn't an industry in our economy that is 100% American, the sad part is that you guys are trying to boycott a company that sponsors this website, its a bit hypocritical, telling everyone on this website to stop buying from a company that helps support it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodspider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Disregard you know it all already </div></div>

I'll disregard it because you don't understand what empathy really means or you would have seen this statement earlier...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Triad, Badger, Red Tac... I feel for you...</span></span> but it's business and you all had to have known that sooner or later someone was going to replicate your product.
</div></div>

And you made an assumption that I'm a Stock "Broker" which is also incorrect. But you just keep making assumptions...

I'm a big fan of American made, wear the flag over my right shoulder every day proudly. If i can buy American over Foreign, I will. There are a lot of qualities in America that you cant get anywhere else... and its half the pain of trying to work a warranty if you should ever need it.

My $0.02

Broker this ones for you.
BUY AMERICAN!!!
Unless it's for brokerage services then BROKER suggests you to find a nice cheap foreign broker because it's your right as a capitalist or maybe Etrade who needs people machines do all the work for 9.95.
Just joking to end my night.
Take care even you Broker you keep tradin that paper maybe somebody will yet a job out of it.
I'm off to sleep in my American made bed with Chinese pillows

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only business's that should be allowed to import Chinese products are Asian Massage Parlor's, all the others need to be burned to the ground. </div></div>

How perfectly short sighted.

You guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill(over complicating something).

Triad, Red Tac, and TAB, are all Hide sponsors so they support us as far as discounts, the Hide Bash, and other benefits as well. It is only fair that we support them in return.

You guys are talking up politics way too much on this.

I hate to see stuff like that and thank god my livelihood does not revolve around manufacturing or selling something that can be copied and sold for less. I'd say support the Hide vendors....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thedudeabides</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rthur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody that wants to use the capitalism excuse is shitting themselves.

Capitalism is an excuse?

ok so you can find a word in the dictionary, too bad you wont find morals and values. </div></div>

Because I don't agree with the topic and I know the definition of Capitalism and cited it as a fact of business in the U.S. I have no morals or values? Lol. Whatever makes you feel better about it... I guess for you ignorance is bliss.

</div></div>

i mean it takes someone lacking morals to defend someone with no morals am i right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kortik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There are certain rules between men in healthy society. If Midway or any other outfit indeed just copied products created by other people with intent to make money, then, I guess, people with <span style="font-weight: bold">honest</span> views should take notice of that. </div></div>

Meanwhile, your medicine cabinet is filled with generic drugs and your refrigerator is stocked with store brand foods, your car is packed full of things that are modified versions of somebody else ideas sourced form all over the world, ditto your guns, etc., etc...

high binder, your right about that but im sure the original creators of all these main stream products, a few you mentioned, already made their millions. its more of an issue of the big bully companies taking away from the smaller guys who are trying to make their way in the market.

How hard is it?
Support your Hide, Buy American, Be a Honest/Hard working Capitalist.

And by all means don't whine when things don't go your way...that's the worst thing about this entitlement generation.

God bless and good night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Meanwhile, your medicine cabinet is filled with generic drugs and your refrigerator is stocked with store brand foods, your car is packed full of things that are modified versions of somebody else ideas sourced form all over the world, ditto your guns, etc., etc...
</div></div>

Preach it! haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they're reaching out to a customer base that is more concerned about price rather than the highest quality they can get.

my bags are not patented, like the guy asked. I told him there's a difference between legal and right</div></div>

Tony - well done for calling them out!

Their excuses are lame and predictable.

I do not understand why they don't license products and then brand them as others have said (I think Brownells do this judging by the AR Multitasker 2 I've got from them?) or negotiate a volume purchase agreement with you guys. That would be a far more ethical way to do busines.

Just greed I suppose!

A shame that you could only get to talk to a sales rep and not perhaps someone with real clout in their organisation.

But my guess is that they won't give a f*ck about TAB, Red Tac or Triad because you would find it next to impossible to take them to court....

Bottom line is that they are thieving unprincipled bastards and anyone who recognises that fact should stop spending with them immediatley!

Do you guys have on-line petitions in the US? They are becoming popular over here.

There's a lot of members on this forum and I am sure that you have additional customer databases for your individual businesses.

I'd be happy to sign a petition stating that Midway are ruining livliehoods and jobs in the US as well as acting in an unethical way.....

And I'm also sure that there are other businesses who find themselves in the same position as you.

Also, although you may not have been able to afford patents for your design, they are not the only solution.

It may be worth checking out whether you have any rights on intellectual property or international copyright?

I'd be buying (or obtaining by other means) one of each design they have stolen and take it apart/measure it to see if it has been reverse engineered from your original patterns. There may be many ways to make a rear bag...but the chances of two differnt manufacturers using exactly the same pattern must be open to question???

We have done the same recently, not under patent protection but under some international copyright protection (I'd need to get the exact details from our Production Director) and effectively stopped a counterfeit/copy operation from making/advertising anything that looks the same as our products they were pirating....

This kind of thread always reminds me of John Ruskin's words:

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-style: italic">"There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are that person's lawful prey.
It is unwise to pay too much, but it is also unwise to pay too little.
When you pay too much, you lose a little money, that is all.
When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought is incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do.
The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot... It can't be done.
If you deal with the lowest bidder it is well to add something for the risk you run.
And if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better." </span></span>

Sadly, as long as there are people out there who do not heed or understand these words, there will be guys to supply them!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Bottom line is that they are thieving unprincipled bastards and anyone who recognises that fact should stop spending with them immediatley! </div></div>

I'll keep this in mind and pass it along in my line of work

To the claim that what Midway is doing is capitalist, though it is true especially to the way capitalism has developed over time, the originally theory and concepts behind a free market involved the inclusion of such things as ethics and morals. Neither of which is included in the way our current market works or the way businesses like Midway are doing business. The consumer can drive the market toward ethics and morals through who they choose to purchase from but like anything man has ever conjured up the market shall be perverted, polluted and distorted by the people who use it.

So the choice comes down to do I want to buy from a company who shows ethics and morals within business practices or do I buy from the company who follows the status quo for the bottom dollar.

I think I will buy from Triad, Red Tac, etc.

Truly despicable, I have on occasion bought from MidwayUK but will not ever again.

TAB Gear please expect an order from me within the next couple of weeks, your customer service is second to none.

I hate midway. They definitely over charge for shipping no matter what it is. I try not to buy anything from them and have been successful avoiding them too. I just look at their website for ideas since they carry a lot of shit but I never buy from them.

Interesting thread...........

Personally I always try to buy from the smaller Hide vendors because: 1. They usually make or sell unique higher end products. 2. They do their best to always stand behind the products they sell and treat me as a valued customer.

What's really interesting is the fact that you have a Hide sponser who is shitting on other Hide vendors. Why is there no ground swelling uproar to remove all traces of Midway from this forum? I'll bet sponser money has something to do with it.

Collectively we have deep pockets..... just stop running coin through Midway and support those that support us around here.

Until Americans are willing to shop smart, this trend will continue... I'm about the cheapest bastard there is, but I'll support American business whenever I can. stuff like this makes me sick. Saving $10 is certainly not worth selling out hard working Americans to bolster Midway greed. Unfortunately, most people won't ever realize they're getting duped. Fortunately, threads like this pop up from time to time and raise awareness to the problem.

I couldn't resist, I placed this comment on their facebook page, I'll be interested to see if Midway removes it.

I too am very disappointed to see that Midway has ripped off the designs from three USA based manufacturers of tactical rear bags and then sent them to China for copying. Can we expect to see the Chinese counterfeit knockoff Leupold scopes with a Midway logo soon?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't resist, I placed this comment on their facebook page, I'll be interested to see if Midway removes it.

I too am very disappointed to see that Midway has ripped off the designs from three USA based manufacturers of tactical rear bags and then sent them to China for copying. Can we expect to see the Chinese counterfeit knockoff Leupold scopes with a Midway logo soon?</div></div>

GREAT post! I will also be watching to see if they reply or delete but I'm guessing it will be the latter.

I've had many products I've designed and sell knocked off by bigger companies (Bestop and KC Highlights are the worst, in the Jeep business).

I was a small company and a $10-15,000 full patent was not an option, at the time. So I would just do a Provisional Patent (ie, Patent Pending) which protects things for 1 year (kinda).

Voila! 1 year and 1 week later, guess what shows up on the market! Junk Chinese copies! MoPar even stole one idea and stuck it in the new Jeeps.

Anyway, I just quit making stuff that was too small, or not profitable enough, to patent. I had 42 new products on the design board at the time, I shelved them all.

That's 42 really cool, innovative Jeep inventions that are in the trash and won't be seen.

Do you hear the violin playing in the background? Because that's what is in store for many small business innovators.

What I wrote:

MidwayUSA & Larry Potterfield,

To see MidwayUSA blatantly steal the efforts of small, hard working American companies, and have the copies produced overseas is a slap in the face to all Americans and American values. It has become painfully obvious MidwayUSA no longer has any values.

Bulk purchasing or licensing was an option, but plagiarizing was the best you could do? Well my business has officially been withdrawn from your company and I will be telling all who I hunt or shoot with of the injustice you have done to the engines of America, the small business.

I commented on this exact topic in a separate thread not too long ago in reference to another product and was amazed (saddened) by the people who responded that they thought it was OK to buy the rip-off product because they saved money and didn't need the "quality of the field version" since they were only going to use it at the range. They might as well have said "I GOTS MINE and screw the rest of you". It's a crappy attitude for one but, more importantly, there won't be any innovative designs for these a-hole thieves to steal once the small shops shut down. Then you know who suffers? That's right, each and every one of us. So think about that when you are saving $10. This is kind of like the Gun Control argument. If they are restricting only F Class rifles then I don't need to worry because I shoot 3 gun. Wrong. It starts in one place and then spills over. This is very much an issue for every member of this community.

FYI, this isn't a "buy USA" issue. This is a "don't buy stolen ideas" issue.

Just so you guys know.

I used to do business with Chinese manufacturers. (Not anymore!)

A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by the reps. of two major scope manufacturers in China, and was asked for my opinion on counterfeit USO MST-100, and if I can source one for them to duplicate.

I basically told them that it's a bad idea and there won't be a market for them, or USO'd be making them in quantity. And that they're near impossible to come by these days so no I can't get one for them.

Not sure if I convinced them to drop the idea, but don't be surprised if fake MST-100 start to surface on ebay.

Sorry to the OP for hi-jacking your thread. I'm a loyal customer of Red Tac, TAB and Triad and a proud owner of over $500 of their gears including 4 rear bags. I too believe in supporting local small vendors and it just pisses me off that bastards are cashing in on their hard work.

P.S. F.Y.I. Bushnell 3200 series are all made in China now, even thou some of them have been marked otherwise. So steer away~

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a friend with 2 kids just getting started into long range shooting. He needs bags and doesn't have money to throw around at "great american crafted bean bags". If he buys these Midway bags, why should I hold it against him. It's a friggin bag filled with beads and sewn shut. They're not stealing U.S. secrets and selling them to China. It's a bag. Come on guys!

Last time I checked, Midway is still an American Company. </div></div>

If he doesn't have the money to get two freakin rear bags.... how in the hell is he going to support a long range shooting habit?!

Tony is a hell of a person and an industry supporter. To do all that hard work, by hand then have some cheese dick rip you off for nothing is bullshit. Midway can go pound sand for all I care!!!! Go bust open a Midway bag a couple of times and see how often they will sew it back together for you, over and over again. And insist that not a penny be sent to them AND they want to cover your shipping.

Midway would tell you, sorry we don't do that because ours our produced by machines. On the other hand, TAB Gear is busting these out by hand and one at a time. I'll support the small company that has busted its ass on the way up and continues to support this forum and industry. For the guy thats there at SHOT Show handing out his new sling attachments for free.

You always have my support Tony and crew.