• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DO NOT GET MIKE R OF TACOPS ANGRY!

Delta Tactical

Sergeant
Minuteman
Here is the second part of the story to that incredible Echo51.

My friend happened to call Mike a few too many times regarding his build. Mike is always available to take calls and speak but some of these calls were of a more ... well shall we say nagging nature.

Well Mike did come through BUT there was a little surprise along with the Echo51 awaiting Peter:

Echo51BM.jpg

Echo51BMa.jpg

So for all those who have a rifle currently on order with TacOps, choose your words carefully when asking for status reports or you too may get the SHAFT, Literally!

Not only did he get the shaft, he got a jerry rigged bottom metal as well.

Yes the whole thing was a prank orchestrated by me and well worth it if you had been there to see the reaction of the Peter and the Customs Officers
smile.gif

Here is the actual Williams Bottom Metal:

Echo51WBM.jpg

Echo51WBMa.jpg

Echo51WBMb.jpg

Echo51WBMc.jpg

Re: DO NOT GET MIKE R OF TACOPS ANGRY!

Sweet! They unlocked it. I wish I could pull a prank like that over on my buddy. I would have loved to see the look on his face I'm sure it was priceless LOL

I picked up my new build last week and my "Smith" put a golf ball on my M2008 bolt handle for a prank. There's a knob for ya!

He was burning. What was funny was for about 45 minutes after the firearms dealer and myself were just constantly bringing up how he must have been a real pain to get something like that.

The look on his face when i showed him the real floorplate was incredible, we were in tears with laughter.

A golf ball? hahahahahaha that would be funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chubby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was burning. What was funny was for about 45 minutes after the firearms dealer and myself were just constantly bringing up how he must have been a real pain to get something like that.

The look on his face when i showed him the real floorplate was incredible, we were in tears with laughter.

A golf ball? hahahahahaha that would be funny. </div></div>

Where the hell was your video camera? Dude! that would have made one funny ass video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chubby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was burning. What was funny was for about 45 minutes after the firearms dealer and myself were just constantly bringing up how he must have been a real pain to get something like that.

Where the hell was your video camera? Dude! that would have made one funny ass video. </div></div>

I actually DID make a video of the whole thing, trouble is it goes for about 40 minutes and is in four parts. I need to edit it down to the best parts or the "highlights"

laugh.gif

It wasn't until I saw this post that I realized how similar the heavy texture appears to shriveled nut sack. That cracks me up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chubby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chubby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was burning. What was funny was for about 45 minutes after the firearms dealer and myself were just constantly bringing up how he must have been a real pain to get something like that.

Where the hell was your video camera? Dude! that would have made one funny ass video. </div></div>

I actually DID make a video of the whole thing, trouble is it goes for about 40 minutes and is in four parts. I need to edit it down to the best parts or the "highlights"

laugh.gif
</div></div>
Mike Rescigno sent me two video links:

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/DannyBoj/?action=view&current=delivery.flv

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m311/DannyBoj/?action=view&current=Delivery4.flv

Keith

Did you keep the original bottom metal though, thats how were going to judge you.

Where can I get one of those bottom metal setups?
laugh.gif

Shit Danny i would have loved to come down with you you should have told me i would have come with Geoff i bet Peter was pissed off that worked out well with the calls we had to do the importing we would have loved to do sompthing like that aswell.

Thanks for the heads up about the thread Geoff must have let it slip his mind when i got in.

Sorry Bill, i didnt even clue Geoff in until we were there and Pete ran to the car to grab a smoke.

Geoff was great, he was giving to Pete until the real floorplate came out.

He is keeping the cock and said he is going to frame it and hing it up in his house as a reminder
smile.gif

Payback is a bitch and the way i have been going, i have a lot coming back to me but until then i just have to stay alert and clued in
smile.gif

Looks like we are going to the range this Sunday to test it as well as Tony's 260Rem you guys built. Feel like coming down for a shot?

i will have to see what is hapening i have Angus for the day so it could be a bit hard i will see what works out

it is a pisser though well done