• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do pro snipers reload or use factory loads?

Hi,

FWIW, just search his postings on other forums, lol.....He must be related to Paparockcal!! He all over martial arts, knife utilization and political forums, hahahaha.
So he clearly understands how to use google search.

Sincerely,
Theis

But is his Garbage Can Lid open? THAT's the real question here.

I'm running up to concessions. Popcorn anyone?.................. 😂

Reactions: RNWRKNP
"Don’t forget to bake your weed to season yourself before loading, its hallucinogenic."

Bake at 350° turning every half hour.
Around 220°F for 45 minutes to decarboxylate it. Then eat it. ;)

Reactions: Bwhntr53
The official special purpose high energy enhanced performance hollow point super explosive factory loaded ammo of choice for pro snipers.

Attachments

• 20200824_190043.jpg
    20200824_190043.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: camocorvette
brutal :ROFLMAO:

so nobody is going to tell me where to buy the super secret sniper shit?
fuck!

Reactions: Huskydriver
Since you a ok dude I'll tell where , Bass Pro Shop .
dude, you're awesome.
i'll wear my 511 pants so they know i am operator af and no worries selling me the shiznit.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
lol!!!

wait,. I anneal after every firing.

I do to! We both must be super black ops tactical counter sniper professionals!

I always use my savage for super tactical recon missions. I shoot 1/4 MOA all day long at 1,000 yards with a 3-9 Simmons. And the couple times it jams up provides extra training to achieve my master gunsmithing badge

When I started out I could only achieve MOA at 1,000. Then I bought a tshirt with a great big punisher skull on it. Since wearing that I’m hitting 1/2 MOA targets all day at 1 mile

My secret for my fellow hide members....

20” 308 barrel running 150 grain Corelokt

My secret for my fellow hide members....

20” 308 barrel running 150 grain Corelokt

i heard they put in sekret voids in the lead that make them shoot for shit at 100 yards, thus escaping the attention of newbs, but they are harmonically tuned to wobble back to dead-on-nuts at 1000+ yards.

:(
Savage
Official rifle of the Precision Rifle Poors.
I picked up a few of the ARC rifles on the 4th of July sale. If you want I will trade you 4 savages with spare new barrels for 1 ARC complete rifle.
Just trying to be a nice guy..😂

Rainbow Six one of the snipers was a handloader.

Beyond that bit of fiction, I doubt that it would be a common thing.

When my father was a police officer in the 1960's he had to handload is practice rounds.

Reminds me of one of my LGS guys...

Without asking his life story (cuz, frankly I don't care)... Starts talking about how he was an AMU gunsmith, Air Force PJ and sniper, PD Sniper, retired firefighter, and SAR helicopter pilot (yes, all of those at the age of 45 but, yet, working in a gun store). I asked him a simple question ("Do you have any H4350") and he no idea what I was talking about.

The official special purpose high energy enhanced performance hollow point super explosive factory loaded ammo of choice for pro snipers.

Lange Carabine: With your photo inclusion post above, you are Soooo violating OPSEC rules for snipers!🤫🤫🤫

Take a timeout in the corner.....sheesh🙄😆

Last edited:
The most accurate loads will be hand made, a proficient sniper will know every grain thats in that case, which he will prep. I use a 16 inch barrel so I have AA5744 which is a super fast burning powder, its position insensitive and needs 10 grains less than the avg powder yet is the same velocity. I also weight my bullets, they sometimes will have (minor) different weights, I only use Winchester headstamp brass as it has an extra 2gr h20 capacity. Also Black hills match brass is secretly made out of Winchester headstamp brass so it also has the largest capacity of any .308 WIN brass. Its barrel length/twist rate/bullet weight/powder burn rate.....

The most accurate loads will be hand made, a proficient sniper will know every grain thats in that case, which he will prep. I use a 16 inch barrel so I have AA5744 which is a super fast burning powder, its position insensitive and needs 10 grains less than the avg powder yet is the same velocity. I also weight my bullets, they sometimes will have (minor) different weights, I only use Winchester headstamp brass as it has an extra 2gr h20 capacity. Also Black hills match brass is secretly made out of Winchester headstamp brass so it also has the largest capacity of any .308 WIN brass. Its barrel length/twist rate/bullet weight/powder burn rate.....
Oh and it all starts with ignition I Use CCi No. 34 NATO primers.

I remember a few years back a fellow DEVIL DOG on here called Montana MARINE ha had a REM 700 with a 20.5 inch barrel and a 1/12 twist he turned his .308 WIN into a 300 WM loading 208gr Amax in Winchester headstamp brass with RL-17, don't remember how many grains....maybe you can Google it under snipershide/MontanaMarine???

I'm about to ditch my .308 WIN for a 6MM ARC upper, pop off ur .223/300 blk upper, pop on the 6MM ARC and 1200 yards flat! The AR-15 mag also holds 25 rounds of ARC. All off an AR-15 platform. I'm going to "golf bag it!" 300 blk/50 Beowulf/6MM ARC all on an AR-15 lower and all ammo fits in AR-15 mags!!! Google 6MM ARC government contract filled by Hornady.

The guys at work are issued rounds. I'm sure they're not smart enough to reload themselves. Joining the special teams is like trying really hard at the gym. It doesn't pay more or help with promotions.

Don’t forget the countersnipers!

If you look hard you’ll find their overrun scopes made of magical geranium unobtainiom and unicorn blood!!!

I hear they anneal every firing, but that could only be a myth

You mean SNIPER SNIPERS RIGHT?

so you want your ear pierced do you kid lol hold still

If factory loads, what are some examples.

As far as pro, I mean military, police, secret service, etc.
When I went to Stony Point, NC sniper school I remember what Gunny Mock told me: He said he had a sniper team member ask the armorer to crown his M-14 every day until one day he stopped. They are issued match grade ammo and the trick is to crown the weapon until you get to tightest groups or you can match the right load to the weapon.

Attachments

• 103800461_256037665845597_2271404856181421456_n.jpg
    103800461_256037665845597_2271404856181421456_n.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Steel head
The guys at work are issued rounds. I'm sure they're not smart enough to reload themselves. Joining the special teams is like trying really hard at the gym. It doesn't pay more or help with promotions.

I didn’t know the regular guys got dive pay or demo pay. Or conducted vippsa missions between deployment rotations. Or had possibly up to $40,000 re-up bonus’s.
I won’t comment on the ranks because it depends what service we are talking about. But I know a few that kids off the street that make it through come out E-5s. Granted most these pipelines are upward of two years.

If factory loads, what are some examples.

As far as pro, I mean military, police, secret service, etc.

How much pro sniping do you do to need factory? My best shooting is always with my own loads. Amateur......

Does being a government sniper mean.......

You have to use government approved ammo????

:(
Savage
Official rifle of the Precision Rifle Poors.
We all have to start somewhere, bub. It was a Savage 6.5 CM that led to my RPR 6.5.......a rifle which a lifetime military target team shooter called the second most flat shooting rifle he'd ever had on his range. I love BOTH my 6.5s........

I am a police SWAT sniper. We only use factory loads mainly due to liability in court. We currently shoot the Federal 168 blue tip match round. We did use a Hornady 178 amax loaded for us by HSM until Hornady stopped letting other manufacturers load their rounds.

Reactions: rottenruger
I'm surprised and disappointed... no one waxes their bullets? I use Maguiar's Carnauba Wax and an orbital buffer for that really slick shine. They just slide down the barrel and there is an added benefit that water beads and slides off when sniping in the rain.

Huh... amateurs.

Why don't you use a battery operated Dremel tool with a polishing bit? Or does that sound too kinky for you?:)

A battery operated Dremel tool and a few polishing bits fits nicely in a range bag should your bullets need a little touch up.

If there is one thing that makes me angry is when some Fudd handles my reloads and gets his grimy fingerprints all over my bullets.

That's the pro tip for the day.

Reactions: WickedDaddy
I didn’t know the regular guys got dive pay or demo pay. Or conducted vippsa missions between deployment rotations. Or had possibly up to $40,000 re-up bonus’s.
I won’t comment on the ranks because it depends what service we are talking about. But I know a few that kids off the street that make it through come out E-5s. Granted most these pipelines are upward of two years.

I'm talking about my department specifically. There is no dive, demo, missions and re-up's in Corrections. No idea why there's a regional rifle team...

I'm talking about my department specifically. There is no dive, demo, missions and re-up's in Corrections. No idea why there's a regional rifle team...

Hi,

Going to assume you have never seen first hand or been involved in a DOC riot.
You will be begging for that regional and more likely the State run CERT to show up if you are one of the Officers that get "sacrificed" aka locked in with the rioters in order to preserve the rest of the institution.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: 338dude
I am a police SWAT sniper. We only use factory loads mainly due to liability in court. We currently shoot the Federal 168 blue tip match round. We did use a Hornady 178 amax loaded for us by HSM until Hornady stopped letting other manufacturers load their rounds.

Interesting, Thank you!

Once again I find myself remembering my Shakespeare..........Kill the attorneys first!