• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anybody actually use keymod systems anymore?

Hes Out Of Line But Hes Right 05052021202815.jpg

And if I do?

Is antifa, and BLM going to admonish me, and cancel me for being racist against M-Lok?

All rails matter.

have mlok, keymod, AI keymod -- all work fine for my civilian needs. I dont need to attach the kitchen sink to pretend i am a tactical operator ... which I am not.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
When both were 'new' I got 2 SR15s with Keymod rails on them. I still have them and one of them is used almost daily.

I'm also not trying to change shit out on them 15 times a week as the setup I use is something I've honed over the last 15 years on carbines. I have no intention of changing the rail just to get another rail, to set up exactly the same way.

Funny enough, I found the keymod to be easier to attach/remove things to and stayed locked down better than the MLOK I used on other peoples' rifles.

Everything else is 1913.
I also have a Keymod SR15 and noticed Knights has discontinued their accessory production on their website so they are done with it obviously.

have mlok, keymod, AI keymod -- all work fine for my civilian needs. I dont need to attach the kitchen sink to pretend i am a tactical operator ... which I am not.
Works just fine for any needs, civvy or not. Keymod sexier to you know if you trying to look cool and all. 🤣

I also have a Keymod SR15 and noticed Knights has discontinued their accessory production on their website so they are done with it obviously.

Yeah, I wouldnt buy a 'new' keymod gun due to the shrinking aftermarket for it. However, changing to MLOK is just dumb, especially if you have what you need for your gun already.

PEQ15 on top with a tapeswitch at the 2 o clock, white light with tail clicky at the 10 o clock, KAC small handstop on the bottom to basically give me the same reference point.

Sling is QD'd into the rail towards the rear portion of it (where they machined in a QD spot) and the other end is looped on the stock.

Other than an Aimpoint on a riser mount, thats it. That's all you need for 99% of everything. No weird ass 'buttons' for shit, or retarded double tape switches, or 74 other things hanging off the front.

I have a few KAC pic rail panels just incase.

Last edited:
Just like VHS and Beta. Mlok won out for whatever reason. Both are good but I prefer Keymod just because I find it easier to attach a component vs. Mlok. I have some of both. Probably will see much more Mlok stuff and likely see Keymod disappear. Just like Beta.
NSWC Crane said MLOK was stronger. From what I read Magpul didn't ask anyone to pay a royalty for MLOK. I think the royalty issue helped more.

NSWC Crane said MLOK was stronger. From what I read Magpul didn't ask anyone to pay a royalty for MLOK. I think the royalty issue helped more.
Yup. Industry is more than happy to follow a set standard when it's free and it sells.