• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Does anyone have..

CK_32

Saving Ryans Privates
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2010
An Eagle rifle cheek pad in multi camo right handed and a Badger Ordenance 20MOA 1 piece scope mount for a short action 700?? Iv been looking around a little over a month now and everyone is still out of stock. Does anyone know of any where with a fair price of course that has either or the 2 in stock or know when anyone is going to get a shippment of anything?

Re: Does anyone have..

Triad Tactical has the base in stock. They're a sponsor on here and the customer service is great!

Sounds good. Anyone know or have any word on when they might get some more eagle stock packs in stock??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">give them a call, www.triadtactical.com</div></div>

do we just punch all those letters into the number pad on our phones?
wink.gif

sorry, couldn't resist the chuckle it gave me to see that. had to rib ya a little.
grin.gif

Haha Yea that was my next step. I just figured id ask and see if
anyone had any info and save me some time. Thanks for the help guys.