• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Does anyone here have a TBAC .22 rimfire suppressor in titanium?

I have the 22L-1. It's light and quiet on my hosts. A p22 and buckmark. There is no first round pop but the first round is louder than the subsequent shots (not by much though). It performs great on my 16" 10/22 too. I haven't run any of them with sub rounds yet. So far I have about ~2k rounds through it. It is a little heavier than when I first got it because I can't take it apart to clean it. I just got a liberty essence but I haven't been able to try it out yet. I cant wait to do a sise by side comparison. I think tbac will clean it for free, you just have to pay for shipping. I love the tbac. I sugest you get the L-1 because it performs good on both pistols and rifles as the S-1 is shorter and performs better on pistols than rifles. That's not saying you can't run the S-1 can be used on a rifle.. Steve (rangerwalker71) has some good prices on them. I hope this helps you out some

I run a 22L-1 as well and it is by far one of the best rim fire cans I have seen. No first round pop at all, crazy light, and very accurate. Also another vote for Steve Walker (Rangewalker71). He has some great prices on TBAC stuff.

I also have the 22L-1. Just like varmint slayer said, pry the best rim fire can on the market. No first round pop, very light and very accurate what more do you need? Don't be afraid of the titanium construction it is very easy to clean up and I have heard that it doesn't really need cleaning as often as you think. I have put several hundred rounds through mine and have yet to clean it. Once it starts giving up accuracy i will clean it. Accuracy is number 1 and the TBAC always excels in this department. I shoot mine on a ruger with pac lite recevier and it is very quit!! I also shoot it on a 10/22 where it is even more quiet. If your using a 10/22 you want to be sure and buy the KIDD bolt buffer in this link http://www.coolguyguns.com/Bolt-Buffer_p_12.html .

I also used my 22L-1 on my savage fvsr where it is absolutely stealth mode, zero sound - YOU CANT HEAR A THING.

I shoot subsonic most of the time but have ran 22 automatch ammo through all my guns. Automatch is obviously louder as any supersonic ammo is going to be.

I like my 22L-1. It is very light and quiet. I shoot it on a 22/45 with a 4.5" paclite upper and a cz 455 bolt gun. I use bulk ammo with the paclite as it is subsonic anyway (98% of the time) and 1050 fps target loads out of the rifle. The cz is so quiet that I can raise the window when it is cold and shoot at a 100 yard target in my back yard. Not loud even when confined. I live in the country BTW.

I bought mine from rangewalker71. Great price-- great service. I also bought my cz from him.

I just got the paclite and all I have tried is Remington bulk box with gold colored bullets. It cycles just fine with them. The stainless 22/45 upper would cycle almost anything. It is an older 22/45 (not mkIII) from around 1994.

As far as cleaning the Titanium, we use it in semiconductor where it goes in direct 98% acid baths. The stuff is seemingly impervious to corrosion until you get it to high temperatures.

I have an L-1, and it is all that & a bag of chips. Super quiet, and I will say "Hollywood quiet" out of a Savage MkII....with CCI standards the loudest noise is the bullet impacting the target backer, followed by the whiz of the bullet in flight, followed by the muzzle pop that is probably about as loud as opening a can of Mountain Dew. It is quieter to my ear than my Remington Nitro Piston air gun that I have used for clandestine suburban nuisance neutralization ops.