• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Does anything rival the Burris XTR3 for the money? If so, what ?

some have also received back to back to back to back faulty warranty replacements.
You mean ONE PERSON, who just so happens to be on this forum, and it happened ONE TIME... Hardly a massive sample size to go around touting the "back to back to back to back" statement. Granted, it was a shitty situation, and I hope the CS employee got fired on the spot, but still I wouldn't go around spreading bullshit just to push your Bushnells on folks.

Bushnell is garbage and everyone knows it. I'm not saying buy a Burris, but I wouldn't own another Bushnell after the ones I have owned in the past. Plus, their warranty sucks, and I've read WAY more first-hand bad CS experiences on this very forum concerning Bushnell products in just the last couple years. A simple search can be performed to verify this. I can't remember the exact details of it, but one guy had an issue, they said it was outside of warranty (it only like a couple months out) and they wouldn't even let him send it in to look at it to fix it, and offered him like a 10% off coupon for another scope... That's pathetic. Even if CS is slightly lacking recently, at least Burris/Steiner has a lifetime warranty, and stands behind their products and attempts to correct the issue, and satisfy the customer.

Last edited:
Sample size of 1, but I've involuntarily drop-tested my XTR3 before. My friend had my rifle on a tripod at standing-height and forgot to tighten the hog saddle - It flipped over and landed directly on the optic. It did "lose zero" but only because my scope rings weren't torqued correctly and the scope slid all the way back in the rings from the impact. Impact was either like 2 mils high or low (I can't remember) but windage was fine. I ended up re-zeroing it and it's held up fine to this day. Seems to hold zero fine and track correctly. Not exactly a scientific test, but at least I know it can survive 1 drop at a reasonable height on a 16lb rifle.
Anybody who ordered a scope and had it shipped to them had it drop tested multiple times.

What about my issues? Having 4 Steiner products with QC issues from their P4XI to M-Series line … over $6000 in product investment? I don’t think it’s a one and done problem. I’ve had issues since 2019 … I gave up after my Steiner laser was also failed out of the box in 2022 … that’s just the cold heart facts …

To Steiner’s credit. They did correct them by sending out replacements but my laser took over 3 months to rectify because Steiner/Burris in Colorado has no clue what Steiner Laser in Ohio is doing.
I've heard countless examples like yours now for a multitude of issues with XTR3s and T6xis
Everything from turrets failing to snowstorms in the tube, to poor image quality (xtr3).

Try as I might I haven't found any bad feedback on the Elite tactical series or LRHS, they even pass that retarded Rockslide drop test shit..
I went ahead and ordered one of those "Trash" DMR3s today, their Mil discount sealed the deal

Reactions: thehun
You mean ONE PERSON, who just so happens to be on this forum, and it happened ONE TIME... Hardly a massive sample size to go around touting the "back to back to back to back" statement. Granted, it was a shitty situation, and I hope the CS employee got fired on the spot, but still I wouldn't go around spreading bullshit just to push your Bushnells on folks.

Bushnell is garbage and everyone knows it. I'm not saying buy a Burris, but I wouldn't own another Bushnell after the ones I have owned in the past. Plus, their warranty sucks, and I've read WAY more first-hand bad CS experiences on this very forum concerning Bushnell products in just the last couple years. A simple search can be performed to verify this. I can't remember the exact details of it, but one guy had an issue, they said it was outside of warranty (it only like a couple months out) and they wouldn't even let him send it in to look at it to fix it, and offered him like a 10% off coupon for another scope... That's pathetic. Even if CS is slightly lacking recently, at least Burris/Steiner has a lifetime warranty, and stands behind their products and attempts to correct the issue, and satisfy the customer.
Cool. Like I said. I’ve had about $6000 worth of Steiner products with QC issues since 2019 … so not just a sample size of one but rather several product lines from Steiner … all had QC problems out of the box … which tells me people there are slipping with QC and they are letting things go that my “amateur” eyes can spot right out of the gate. Again. They fixed it but huge let down on my end.

Factor in the reports from people about Burris XTR3 issues … I’ll stay away from Steiner/Burris for a while.

I’ve had 0 issues with my Bushy Elites DMR3/XRS3s … so I’ll keep using them.

I only run Elite Tactical line and they have lifetime warranty …

Last edited:
Coworker finally got his xtr3 yesterday that he ordered a couple weeks ago and it came with a small bottle of head and shoulders in the box so it seems like Burris is serious about fixing things. Bravo.
That sucks …

I still own four Burris scopes, and three Bushnells. (XTR Pro, XTR III, 2x XTR II & DMR II, LRTS, Elite Tactical).

If I had to buy another scope between those two manufacturers, I'd go Burris. The CA in the Bushys is too much for me to really enjoy being behind for extended periods.

To each their own. My next optic will be from someone else.

I still own four Burris scopes, and three Bushnells. (XTR Pro, XTR III, 2x XTR II & DMR II, LRTS, Elite Tactical).

If I had to buy another scope between those two manufacturers, I'd go Burris. The CA in the Bushys is too much for me to really enjoy being behind for extended periods.

To each their own. My next optic will be from someone else.
You're talking the DMR2, I've heard similar reports about bad CA in that model, many others are saying the same thing about the XTR3 though..

So has that particular CS worker been reassigned to another department? Or is he no longer with the company?

I dont know the answer to that. It sounded pretty egregious, so I don't think odds were good for him.

What about my issues? Having 4 Steiner products with QC issues from their P4XI to M-Series line … over $6000 in product investment? I don’t think it’s a one and done problem. I’ve had issues since 2019 … I gave up after my Steiner laser was also failed out of the box in 2022 … that’s just the cold heart facts …

To Steiner’s credit. They did correct them by sending out replacements but my laser took over 3 months to rectify because Steiner/Burris in Colorado has no clue what Steiner Laser in Ohio is doing.

No company is perfect. I'm not hearing of any ongoing issues with those optics. The P4 has been pretty solid, and M Series optics have been around a lot of years. That's pretty bad luck.

Taking posts with a grain of salt is something that is legit advice on this forum. I could write a novella about the people on this forum, Facebook, and others that I tried to help or folks that put Burris on blast and the other side of the story turned out to be completely different. There's been more than one person on this forum alone that blatantly lied about their issues, and I outed them. One guy claimed his 18x XTRIII broke three times. Come to find out, he sent one back, got a new one in less than two weeks, and they never heard from him again. I have no idea why people behave like they do. Two sides to every story.

I'm not throwing you under the bus. There are still honest people with legit issues dealing with imperfect companies. I trust people until I don't. I trust, but verify when I try to jump in and help. Up until then, I apply salt. Sorry you had such a bad run with Steiner.

You're talking the DMR2, I've heard similar reports about bad CA in that model, many others are saying the same thing about the XTR3 though..
I got issues with the XTRIII but bad CA ain't one of them. At least in the short time i was looking at the XTR III i at home i came away so impressed that i ordered another one on ev.

Reactions: Birddog6424
This scope has been out about 4 years now, and other than some stiff dials here and there (which the illuminated version helped clear up), there are no ongoing, constant complaints about this optic. There isn't anyone on this forum that follows these scopes closer than I do on multiple locations. I've looked through and gotten face to face feedback on more of these than you can beat with a stick. Burris has sold a ton of these and owners like them. There's a bunch of folks in this very thread saying so.

Constant complaints of CA is not true. Lightly sporadic, yes. But we're talking a $1200 optic, with Japanese glass. It won't be perfect every time. Back to the title of the thread, yes, it's still the best bang for the buck at <$1500

I dont know the answer to that. It sounded pretty egregious, so I don't think odds were good for him.

No company is perfect. I'm not hearing of any ongoing issues with those optics. The P4 has been pretty solid, and M Series optics have been around a lot of years. That's pretty bad luck.

Taking posts with a grain of salt is something that is legit advice on this forum. I could write a novella about the people on this forum, Facebook, and others that I tried to help or folks that put Burris on blast and the other side of the story turned out to be completely different. There's been more than one person on this forum alone that blatantly lied about their issues, and I outed them. One guy claimed his 18x XTRIII broke three times. Come to find out, he sent one back, got a new one in less than two weeks, and they never heard from him again. I have no idea why people behave like they do. Two sides to every story.

I'm not throwing you under the bus. There are still honest people with legit issues dealing with imperfect companies. I trust people until I don't. I trust, but verify when I try to jump in and help. Up until then, I apply salt. Sorry you had such a bad run with Steiner.
Steiner used to be my go to brand for several years so needless to say. I hated seeing the downfall of quality over the years from my purchases … :(

DMR2 I can confirm does have CA … on par with optics in its price range.

I got issues with the XTRIII but bad CA ain't one of them. At least in the short time i was looking at the XTR III i at home i came away so impressed that i ordered another one on ev.
Good to hear
I've read other reviews (not on this forum) saying CA was pretty bad.
One thing I'm hearing is there seems to be a lot of inconsistency in image quality between xtr3 models.

This is not first hand experience by any means, but there's enough ho hum reviews that I personally don't feel comfortable buying one at the moment.
That may change in the future, TBD

Coworker finally got his xtr3 yesterday that he ordered a couple weeks ago and it came with a small bottle of head and shoulders in the box so it seems like Burris is serious about fixing things. Bravo.

Haha!!

Luckily those aren't made in Greeley. No issues with XTRIIIs. Just a short run of Pros.

Reactions: FuhQ
FOR THE RECORD … I want Steiner and Burris to succeed. I want to get back into a M-Series scope with the MSR2 reticle.

Not my experience with the XTR III at all. Mine is a US Made 5.5-30, so if I wanted to gripe about anything it is the cheese grater knurling and overly tight magnification ring. However, some may experience differently and I certainly won't call someone a liar if they said they had a problem. I haven't seen the same reports as you about those claiming CA on the XTR III.

The glass on mine is exceptional for what I paid ($1,100), and I'd happily put it up against anything in the $1,500 - 1,750 street price range. Where it will start to fall a tad short is on cutting mirage, and again those knurled turrets that I do remember seeing a lot of griping about. From what I understand, the Philippine made XTR III might have addressed some of that.

If the DMR3 is as repeatable as the DMR2 with the ability to cut the CA down, then it would be a pretty solid option. I'm not unhappy with using my DMR2 in the role I have it in now (canine removal). I did not enjoy using it during load development however. YMMV.

Good to hear
I've read other reviews (not on this forum) saying CA was pretty bad.
One thing I'm hearing is there seems to be a lot of inconsistency in image quality between xtr3 models.

This is not first hand experience by any means, but there's enough ho hum reviews that I personally don't feel comfortable buying one at the moment.
That may change in the future, TBD
There’s virtually zero CA in my XTR-3i 5.5-30x. And it was not a hand-picked optic. It was random luck of the draw sealed in plastic. I think a lot of people out there think they know what CA is, but actually don’t, and just want to sound cool or knowledgeable in conversations.

That’s where a lot of internet Fuddlore and gun counter bullshit comes from. Having been on both sides of that gun counter, I can confirm that the average hunter doesn’t know shit about shit. They buy green box core -lokt ammo and shoot cheap off-the-shelf rifles, and think “gold ring” scopes in dovetail rings & bases are top-tier optics, think minute of pie-pan is “good ‘nuff” and that a 200 yard shot is “a long ways off”. 😂 I grew up hunting around these same people, too. 🤦🏼

Not my experience with the XTR III at all. Mine is a US Made 5.5-30, so if I wanted to gripe about anything it is the cheese grater knurling and overly tight magnification ring. However, some may experience differently and I certainly won't call someone a liar if they said they had a problem. I haven't seen the same reports as you about those claiming CA on the XTR III.

The glass on mine is exceptional for what I paid ($1,100), and I'd happily put it up against anything in the $1,500 - 1,750 street price range. Where it will start to fall a tad short is on cutting mirage, and again those knurled turrets that I do remember seeing a lot of griping about. From what I understand, the Philippine made XTR III might have addressed some of that.

If the DMR3 is as repeatable as the DMR2 with the ability to cut the CA down, then it would be a pretty solid option. I'm not unhappy with using my DMR2 in the role I have it in now (canine removal). I did not enjoy using it during load development however. YMMV.
DMR3 is an upgrade from the DMR2 by a good bit in the image department.

However I’d say near all optics have improved from where their previous models were 5+ years ago.

Image wise … I’ve yet to look through something better than my old PMII 12-50 … that glass was just stupid (no experience yet with ZCO or TT).

I zeroed the rifle I put my new XTR III 3.3-18x50 on 12/31 for the first time. I'm really pleased with the IQ and brightness of the image, but I did experience some significant purple fringing CA at the bottom of the white champion paper zeroing target I was using (the standard one with the red diamond aiming points). I'm not sure how I feel about it as that is the only place I could see any CA. Looking at steel targets or just the landscape, I didn't notice any CA. Interestingly enough, I had the same CA show up at the white target on my Athlon Cronus UHD 7-42x60 spotting scope in the same spot. I'm pretty new to this type of scope and the only other example of a higher-ish tier scope I own is my Vortex Razor Gen II-E 1-6x24. Is CA at the bottom of a white target concerning for this scope, or par for the course? I'm not equipped to take good pictures through the scope like on @Glassaholic 's review of this optic, but it looks like the white snow in his pictures was what triggered the CA on that example as well.

CA can be seen in just about any scope if you set it up that way. It takes some pretty high quality glass to completely eliminate it.

High contrasts will reveal it. A bright white paper or steel plate against a dark background creates contrast that most often shows some purple fringing CA on the edges. Under those circumstances you'll find the very large majority of scopes and photography lenses reveal some CA to greater or lesser degrees. For it's price point, the XTRIII has pretty well controlled CA. Which I believe Bill concluded in his reviews and feedback. Bill also used pretty much the worst case scenario in his review photos. Bright sunlight reflecting off snow, with a very dark, shaded background. That's as ugly as it gets.

A little CA certainly won't keep you from hitting your target.

Last edited:
Reactions: FuhQ and seant8
I zeroed the rifle I put my new XTR III 3.3-18x50 on 12/31 for the first time. I'm really pleased with the IQ and brightness of the image, but I did experience some significant purple fringing CA at the bottom of the white champion paper zeroing target I was using (the standard one with the red diamond aiming points). I'm not sure how I feel about it as that is the only place I could see any CA. Looking at steel targets or just the landscape, I didn't notice any CA. Interestingly enough, I had the same CA show up at the white target on my Athlon Cronus UHD 7-42x60 spotting scope in the same spot. I'm pretty new to this type of scope and the only other example of a higher-ish tier scope I own is my Vortex Razor Gen II-E 1-6x24. Is CA at the bottom of a white target concerning for this scope, or par for the course? I'm not equipped to take good pictures through the scope like on @Glassaholic 's review of this optic, but it looks like the white snow in his pictures was what triggered the CA on that example as well.
You’ll get CA somewhere on none Alpha glass. Wouldn’t be a concern. CA is annoying but it can be managed.

Well, aside from the terrible jokes and general nerdiness of the host, I thought this was somewhat informative. They kind of run through the process and give a 30k ft view of the assembly of a scope. After seeing the amount of money they have in equipment in there, the employees, etc, I am surprised if these guys make any money at all. I was also surprised at how much QC is done just by the human eye. I wonder how many of the issues that people report are because ol Olivia had a few too many margaritas the night before? They even cover the CS side at the end.

Reactions: Glowie and thehun
Learning has occurred, thanks for the clarification on how CA should be assessed. What I'm gathering is that unless we are in Zero Compromise or Tangent Theta territory, extreme contrast will induce some purple fringing on the edge. This matches with my experience on my spotting scope as well as I will see some purple fringing on power transformer boxes against the light blue sky. I'm guessing if you see CA all over the place in the natural environment, then it's time to sound the alarm and send back a scope in the $1000 range.

Learning has occurred, thanks for the clarification on how CA should be assessed. What I'm gathering is that unless we are in Zero Compromise or Tangent Theta territory, extreme contrast will induce some purple fringing on the edge. This matches with my experience on my spotting scope as well as I will see some purple fringing on power transformer boxes against the light blue sky. I'm guessing if you see CA all over the place in the natural environment, then it's time to sound the alarm and send back a scope in the $1000 range.
Basically, yes. Until you start getting into the $3k+ territory (scopes with SCHOTT, Fluorite, or top-end ED/ELD glass), you’re bound to have some CA.

I've been to the offices and the production facility in Greeley. They spent a good part of the day giving my buddy and I a tour, took us to lunch, it was a good time. There's some great folks there. Everyone was super friendly.

We didn't go into the clean room where final assembly occurs, but it has windows all along it, so we could see what they all were doing. We also visited with the folks who do the final QC inspection. It's pretty detailed. I don't see how it could be done by any means other than the human eye.

The recent issue that got so much mileage wasn't really a QC issue in the manner a lot of folks believed. There was definitely a breakdown by an individual in customer service. But the scope issue that uncovered wasn't something you catch in the QC inspection. The glue was breaking down, not curing properly, not to spec, something wrong with it. They had no way of knowing it wouldn't perform as it had for years in the past. Not until it was reported by scope owners. Normally there is a grease inside the scope tube to capture that dust or debris, but it's not foolproof.

This is a common problem. Search this forum and you'll find these issues reported by USO, Vortex, Nightforce, and S&B. Probably just about everyone. It happens, it's hard to catch. Luckily, they figured it out and corrected it and not too many optics were affected by it.

I think the big takeaway for Burris folks was the CS end. They learned they need to have better oversight on ole' Olivia and make sure it's not tequila night.. :)

If you can live with 15x on the upper end then a Maven RS1.2 checks all the boxes. FFP, mils or moa, locking elevation, capped windage and it did pass the drop test. Definitely a nice LR hunting scope.

Reactions: tacoman69
If you can live with 15x on the upper end then a Maven RS1.2 checks all the boxes. FFP, mils or moa, locking elevation, capped windage and it did pass the drop test. Definitely a nice LR hunting scope.
Forgot about them. I've had a RS2 2-10x38 before but quickly sold it because it was like looking through a straw. I had no issue with the glass in my copy but really couldn't take the extreme tunneling. Not sure if the RS1.2 suffers the same issues. How do they track?

Because it doesnt come anywhere near the scope that is the subject of the post? Why would they mention it?

I dont hate on Arken but good lord, the irresponsible fan boying is getting out of hand lmfao
1704975375946.gif

I've been to the offices and the production facility in Greeley. They spent a good part of the day giving my buddy and I a tour, took us to lunch, it was a good time. There's some great folks there. Everyone was super friendly.

We didn't go into the clean room where final assembly occurs, but it has windows all along it, so we could see what they all were doing. We also visited with the folks who do the final QC inspection. It's pretty detailed. I don't see how it could be done by any means other than the human eye.

The recent issue that got so much mileage wasn't really a QC issue in the manner a lot of folks believed. There was definitely a breakdown by an individual in customer service. But the scope issue that uncovered wasn't something you catch in the QC inspection. The glue was breaking down, not curing properly, not to spec, something wrong with it. They had no way of knowing it wouldn't perform as it had for years in the past. Not until it was reported by scope owners. Normally there is a grease inside the scope tube to capture that dust or debris, but it's not foolproof.

This is a common problem. Search this forum and you'll find these issues reported by USO, Vortex, Nightforce, and S&B. Probably just about everyone. It happens, it's hard to catch. Luckily, they figured it out and corrected it and not too many optics were affected by it.

I think the big takeaway for Burris folks was the CS end. They learned they need to have better oversight on ole' Olivia and make sure it's not tequila night.. :)
Not speaking on Steiner's behalf as I know nothing of this particular circumstance but I can confirm that during Covid there were changes in the "ingredients" of multiple brands of adhesives, gasket makers etc, with no warning to the manufacturer. Virtually impossible to catch until the end product starts failing or performing differently. Every company has been on the receiving end of a QC crisis from time to time, I do like to judge them based upon how they handle it. Of course, if the product is always failing then that's a different story.

Not speaking on Steiner's behalf as I know nothing of this particular circumstance but I can confirm that during Covid there were changes in the "ingredients" of multiple brands of adhesives, gasket makers etc, with no warning to the manufacturer. Virtually impossible to catch until the end product starts failing or performing differently. Every company has been on the receiving end of a QC crisis from time to time, I do like to judge them based upon how they handle it. Of course, if the product is always failing then that's a different story.
It doesn't sound surprising, given all the supply and sourcing issues that occurred.

It's definitely something that happens to every everyone. As I pointed out, threads of this happening to other manufacturers can be found on this very forum. All manufacturers use some sort of grease or product inside the scope tube to capture loose dust/debris/etc. Schmidt & Bender went through a brief phase where the grease itself was spattering onto the insides of their lens. Everyone figures it out, corrects for it, and moves on.

It doesn't sound surprising, given all the supply and sourcing issues that occurred.

It's definitely something that happens to every everyone. As I pointed out, threads of this happening to other manufacturers can be found on this very forum. All manufacturers use some sort of grease or product inside the scope tube to capture loose dust/debris/etc. Schmidt & Bender went through a brief phase where the grease itself was spattering onto the insides of their lens. Everyone figures it out, corrects for it, and moves on.
My PMII had that issue.

I've been researching optics to put on my 6 creed match rifle for months, the reputation of durability and tracking swayed me to the DMR3.
Thanks @thehun for answering my questions about the glass.

I mounted and zeroed this morning I can confirm that the glass is excellent! It's much closer to my March 4.5-28 than I'd have imagined.
The eye box is huge and theres no tunneling, I didn't observe any CA in the bright snow on white plates.

There was a little mirage on 21x but we're talking eye squinting brightness today.. It's a full on arctic front with Temps at 19 below zero this morning!

I went 2 for 3 at 975 on a torso sized plate, it didn't move but I could Cleary see the 115 dtacs splatter on impact.
Pretty damn impressed so far.
20240113_124540.jpg

I've been researching optics to put on my 6 creed match rifle for months, the reputation of durability and tracking swayed me to the DMR3.
Thanks @thehun for answering my questions about the glass.

I mounted and zeroed this morning I can confirm that the glass is excellent! It's much closer to my March 4.5-28 than I'd have imagined.
The eye box is huge and theres no tunneling, I didn't observe any CA in the bright snow on white plates.

There was a little mirage on 21x but we're talking eye squinting brightness today.. It's a full on arctic front with Temps at 19 below zero this morning!

I went 2 for 3 at 975 on a torso sized plate, it didn't move but I could Cleary see the 115 dtacs splatter on impact.
Pretty damn impressed so far.
View attachment 8322182
Glad to help @762 ULTRAMAGA … it’s a great piece of glass the DMR3 is! I love getting behind it.

Last edited:
Give Doug a call at cameraland... here's the Sightron at 1K. I need to try the newer version, have the older 6-24's and have been happy with them.

Hey Doug just saw your post and wanted to say hello. I ordered a Arken SH4 a few days ago after seeing a bunch of really good posts about your store. Looking forward to receiving it. Also like the fact that you post and monitor this sight. As long as my scope shows up without issue or with issue and they are promptly fixed I will continue to use you guys and recommend you. I thinks it great that you are active in here.

As long as my scope shows up without issue or with issue and they are promptly fixed I will continue to use you guys and recommend you.
Nice way of doing business with a vendor! And all that for an arken sh4…..

Wdf is wrong with people?

LOL if he called me with an attitude like that after he bought some cheap shit and it crapped out I’d promptly tell him to get fucked.

Sounds like scopeeye2.0.
I really hope Doug reads this and hasn’t shipped the arken yet, just refund the money and tell him to get lost.

• Haha
Reactions: redneckbmxer24
Nice way of doing business with a vendor! And all that for an arken sh4…..

Wdf is wrong with people?
Nothing wrong with me. Just cause I find it odd to receive no email or no tracking info. And you don’t agree with my scope choice. Maybe that is what I afford right now. One reason why these forums suck. Bunch of snotty judgmental people mixed in with some decent people who encouraging people who are new to something. Hope you have a great day

Nothing wrong with me. Just cause I find it odd to receive no email or no tracking info. And you don’t agree with my scope choice. Maybe that is what I afford right now. One reason why these forums suck. Bunch of snotty judgmental people mixed in with some decent people who encouraging people who are new to something. Hope you have a great day

You could just pick up the phone and call them or email them about your concern instead of quoting someone that isn’t even Doug or a cameraland account with some crappy response.

Act like a fool and you’ll get treated like one. It’s not the forums fault you said what you did, can’t address your concern appropriately, and can’t even quote the right person.

Reactions: Schütze
You could just pick up the phone and call them or email them about your concern instead of quoting someone that isn’t even Doug or a cameraland account with some crappy response.

Act like a fool and you’ll get treated like one. It’s not the forums fault you said what you did, can’t address your concern appropriately, and can’t even quote the right person.
Well asshole if you bothered to find out I did email them through the link
In their website 3 days ago. And I never heard a reply. But I did see today that my piece of shit scope is arriving today. Even with now word from them. You really seem to get your oanties in a bunch about things that really have nothing to do with you. It’s easy to be a keyboard tough guy on Internet forum. I’ll be sure to check with you before I buy anything or post anything that you might find offensive or just stupid.

Well asshole if you bothered to find out I did email them through the link
In their website 3 days ago. And I never heard a reply. But I did see today that my piece of shit scope is arriving today. Even with now word from them. You really seem to get your oanties in a bunch about things that really have nothing to do with you. It’s easy to be a keyboard tough guy on Internet forum. I’ll be sure to check with you before I buy anything or post anything that you might find offensive or just stupid.

So if they never sent your tracking information as you stated and never replied to your email, how do you know it’s coming today?

Also since you can’t seem to figure it out, when your air something out on a public forum it’s no longer a private matter. So if you don’t want responses you may not like them don’t say dumb shit on the internet. Judging by everything you’ve posted here and your weird ass reply in another thread you come across like you’re made of fucking spare parts.

• Haha
Reactions: R_A_W and Schütze
So if they never sent your tracking information as you stated and never replied to your email, how do you know it’s coming today?

Also since you can’t seem to figure it out, when your air something out on a public forum it’s no longer a private matter. So if you don’t want responses you may not like them don’t say dumb shit on the internet. Judging by everything you’ve posted here and your weird ass reply in another thread you come across like you’re made of fucking spare parts.
Because I have something with the postal service called informed delivery. I can see everything being delivered to my address in a email sent to me every morning. You should look into it. I get it that it becomes public. Just because something is public you don’t have to be a dick. But look into informed delivery. UPS FED EX and the post office all have there form of it. They will notify you if any package coming to your address. And as soon as you move out of your moms basement maybe you will have something to do instead of being a internet dick

Because I have something with the postal service called informed delivery. I can see everything being delivered to my address in a email sent to me every morning. You should look into it. I get it that it becomes public. Just because something is public you don’t have to be a dick. But look into informed delivery. UPS FED EX and the post office all have there form of it. They will notify you if any package coming to your address. And as soon as you move out of your moms basement maybe you will have something to do instead of being a internet dick
You'll soon learn that the guy you're fighting with is universally despised by everyone on the Hide.
Play along and watch him make an ass of himself, or activate the ignore button

You'll soon learn that the guy you're fighting with is universally despised by everyone on the Hide.
Play along and watch him make an ass of himself, or activate the ignore button
Thanks for the heads up. Can’t hit the ignore button. I still believe every one is entitled to their opinion even if it sucks. But I appreciate the people who have been pleasant. I am new on this forum so still learning

Reactions: Schütze