• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does Barrett still make the Fieldcraft?

Bloomer518

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Been looking for a fieldcraft in 308 and can’t find them anywhere. Also they are not listed on Barrett’s website or the separate site they had specifically for the fieldcraft.

They suspended production for now to focus on government contracts. It will probably return once they delivery the majority of the MRADS.

I can't imagine it won't be back. The entire inventory Nation wide got sold out in a few weeks once they announced the suspension of production.

There are 2 threads on Rokslide on this same topic. They are still available, but going fast. Here is a demo at Eurooptic

I bought a 30-06 Fieldcraft last week from EO. There are also a bunch of 308s here

Other search bar here https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/barrett fieldcraft Note, these are all the 21" bbl non threaded version, haven't seen many 18" bbl threaded versions lately.

I spoke with a shop owner last week who said his Barrett rep said they might come back in 2 years. He also said they will cost more than the current version, since their production costs were higher than anticipated. Probably not as many caliber choices either. If you see one you like I would grab it without delay.