• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrett Fieldcraft Rifle Availability

DShK

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2021
USA
I have wanted to buy a Barrett fieldcraft rifle in 30-06 for years but missed the boat when they were discontinued a few years back. I recently found the more sale on this website:

but I cannot tell if it is legit or not. As far as I understand, the rifle is still discontinued, but this place claims to have them in stock.

Would anyone be able to confirm that the rifle is still discontinued and only available on the second-hand market? I would appreciate your input - thank you!

Dude, the only checkout options are zelle or cryptocurrency. Was the banner at the top advertising 15% off for using crypto not a giant red flag?
Never tried to check out and didn't see that banner... understood - thanks

Scam ... it has ALL of the tell-tale signs. NEVER buy from a site that (a) has unobtainable stuff in stock, and (b) doesn't transact with major credit cards.